Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
icon10.gif  has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 12:49 Go to next message
wen't and seen spiderbait live friday night thought I'd bring this up while there is a bit of talk of music (mainly metal but thats cool as I like metal Very Happy) but like other types of music too so has anyone else seen them live does anyone else agree with me saying there awesome live? Nod
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep ive see them live. They can put one a great performance Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they put on a extremely good act here in toowoomba the other night so did the hoo doo gurus which i was suprised because i didn't think they would be any good live but to my suprise they put on a good show as well but spiderbait was the best band of the night
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw them live back in the days of spanish gallieon....

It all went downhill from there really, although the show was good!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There versoin of black betty SUCKS/IS MAJORLY SHIT compared to the original.

Allan
torque
Regular

May 2003
icon14.gif  Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed - they rock in a big way.. saw them a few years ago at a BDO or livid..
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 21 April 2004 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been into them for ages, a few of my mates look at me weird when i mention them. As for the cover, better then the orig!!! I missed out on seing them at BDO a few years ago, completely forgot about their set Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 23:03

i saw them live back in the days of spanish gallieon....

It all went downhill from there really, although the show was good!

I saw them way back then as well + a few times since. great live show.

Also saw Blink 182 before the turned big in the US playing at a local pub.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 02:12

Been into them for ages, a few of my mates look at me weird when i mention them. As for the cover, better then the orig!!! I missed out on seing them at BDO a few years ago, completely forgot about their set Mad

yes spiderbait's cover of black betty is heaps better then the original theres nothing wrong with bands doing covers of old songs if they can make it sound just as good or better! Nod

and yes my some of my mates do the same when i mention spiderbait but then again there into alot of r&b which i can't stand (yuk) No No No
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its Kram's style that makes the cover what it is! The filmclips mad aswell Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah that film clips cool I want drum kits like those drums!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate in toowoomba was paid to see them, sorta

he was working the bar at rumours. lucky bastard!!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody oath
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they are pretty cool, i've seen a couple of great shows by them.

best was new years eve 2000 at le mans, you am i, then spiderbait, then living end, greatness.

tho the last time i saw spidey live was not cool, kram spent more time rooting around with turntables and keyboards than playing drums, but that was a couple years ago now
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft better then the original black betty, you guys would not know a decent song if it slaped you in the face!

Allan
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Thu, 22 April 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first saw them in, god, 1995... some dodgy homebake lineup...

kicked ass... spanish galleon rocked!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
icon14.gif  Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Fri, 23 April 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 23:24

pfft better then the original black betty, you guys would not know a decent song if it slaped you in the face!

Allan

Laughing yeah a decent song did! Spiderbait's cover of black betty! Very Happy

whoa black betty bam blam,yeah black betty bam blam! Very Happy

have nothing against the original but just think Spiderbait's is better Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 28 April 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i saw them at c bah bizzos a month or 2 ago....
they wailed Cool ... who were supporting them? fur partol were when went.... they were fu*kin choice.. Very Happy

its funny how the title says their f%@ken awesome cause the a song they have is actually called f%@ken awesome Shocked .. maybe u knew that already but ...meh?!?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 28 April 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 19:10

yeh i saw them at c bah bizzos a month or 2 ago....
they wailed Cool ... who were supporting them? fur partol were when went.... they were fu*kin choice.. Very Happy

its funny how the title says their f%@ken awesome cause the a song they have is actually called f%@ken awesome Shocked .. maybe u knew that already but ...meh?!?

thats why i named the thread f%@ken aweome love that song they played that too YAY! the support band were a band called the daybridges I didn't mind them but spiderbait were the band of the night Nod
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 28 April 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy yeh its a wicked song or should i say a f'in awesome song..
when they played it some dickheads were biffing so she started singin your f'in stupid insted of your f'in awesome...good stuff...spiderbait were definitly the band of the night...that gig was right up there at number 2 for me...nothing will beat jurassic 5 and the roots....
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: has anyone seen spiderbait live there F%@ken awesome! Wed, 28 April 2004 10:48 Go to previous message
magicmitch wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 20:38

Very Happy yeh its a wicked song or should i say a f'in awesome song..
when they played it some dickheads were biffing so she started singin your f'in stupid insted of your f'in awesome...good stuff...spiderbait were definitly the band of the night...that gig was right up there at number 2 for me...nothing will beat jurassic 5 and the roots....

lol yeah it is a f'in awesome song Very Happy yeah there no 2 as well in my books but the best band i've seen is grinspoon Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:IRC: austnet blocking optus?
Next Topic:Laser dentistry
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 16:13:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051720142364502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.