Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » IMMACULATE kE25 FOR SALE (pics) BEST OFFER OVER $5000

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jayman
Regular

October 2003
icon14.gif  IMMACULATE kE25 FOR SALE (pics) BEST OFFER OVER $5000 Thu, 15 April 2004 15:10 Go to next message
I'm thinking of selling my Ke25, just to see what sort of offers i'd get for her. Rolling Eyes

Here the run down on it:

All the suspensions done, reset leafs, hardened king springs, K-mac 22mm sway bar in the front (very tight and nice to drive), new bushes all round, the engine bay is detailed, R-Type racing seats and immaculate original black rear seats , four wheel disc with the twin piston larger brakes, L.S.D , as you can see the hole car has been resprayed in tiger gold inside and out, new master cylinder , new remote booster, reco radiator, reco 2tgeu about 6000 km ago stock computer, 5 speed box new clutch, new front and rear windscreen seals, new front windscreen, bumpers re-chromed, boot has been boxed out and trimmed. Also bonnet will be paint soon.

SOME PICS (I'll try and get some clear shots tomorrow)

Will post more pics soon

SO MAKE ME AN OFFER?

BETTER PICS FURTHER DOWN

Attachment: jayside.JPG
(Size: 76.70KB, Downloaded 774 time(s))
Attachment: jay side 1.JPG
(Size: 49.38KB, Downloaded 419 time(s))
Attachment: jaybay5.1.JPG
(Size: 60.93KB, Downloaded 400 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 10:53]

Send a private message to this user    
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sat, 17 April 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on guys i need some input here, i want to know how much i'm roughly looking at to sell her. Very Happy
Forgot to take better pics yesterday, but i'll try get them up soon.
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sun, 18 April 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks mint man, im doing up a ke25 atm, what lsd are you running?
what sort of ball park you looking at? who knows i might win lotto, bump and good luck
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sun, 18 April 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your words and the bump, the diff is the imported sprinter diff. And as for price i have asked for the input of the forum to determine the price. So what do you think? Very Happy
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sun, 18 April 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jay i would make you an offe rbut im just unsure as what is worths, i havnt seen many corollas go for much, but if you have any idea what you want give me an idea, i would make an offer but i wouldnt want to be rude.

thanks

jason
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sun, 18 April 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$3500 plus shipping to sydney?

I have no idea whether that is ballpark or not, you said offer so im offering Razz
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sun, 18 April 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the replies guys. TA2272 as for price doesn't matter if the price looks rude, it's all just helping me on the price she maybe worth. And as for GreyWolfe thank you for your offer, but i'l see what others think.

Thanks guys again Jay.

I have to try and remember to take the pics tomorrow at work.
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Mon, 19 April 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really sure what these are worth, yours is in rather good condition for its age, paint looks awesome, suspension seems to have been done well, lsd etc. Id say 3500-4000 would be your max, i imagine you spent alot more on it but trust me you never see that money again.

have you done anything to the interior? pics of the inside would be awesome.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Tue, 20 April 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mlaser i was hoping it might have been a bit higher than $3500-$4000. I just took the car to the engineers today for a rough price on getting it engineered i'm looking at $300 cause the guy reckons it will pass first go, and he was pretty impressed by the standard of the car. Then comes the rego and a couple minor things so all up i'm looking at spending another $900 including the engineers report. Thanks for you offer anyway, i'll see what other people think.
atomic
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Thu, 22 April 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe a little more detail would help

hows the interior
anything done to the engine?
ke26wag
Regular

May 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Thu, 22 April 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man, if its as good as the photos look id say with a good motor easy $5500 id pay if immaculate and all mechanically sound and roadworthy. Good condition around $2000-$3500, and poor condition $300- $1500 depends really on condition. But hey i wouldnt take under $5000 with reg and rwc. cheers Tim...
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Thu, 22 April 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive seen this car and trust me its better than the photos show. Everything is perfect A1. All new carpet and hoodlining, and u cant tell so much from these pics but its the rarer import model with different grill and tailights.
Many man hours have been put into it.
[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Thu, 22 April 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can back up ruckus on this! The pictures don't do any justice at all. Its a real neat car, very well put together! It wouldn't disappoint Cool
rxjohn
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Fri, 23 April 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent you a PM,,

and a bump for you.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Fri, 23 April 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks once again guys, Ke26wag thank you for your input really appreciated. Ruckus and JB thank you for the plug on my car. Rxjohn maybe if you come had a look at it, then you could let the people of the forum know exactly what she's like and then talk price. The interior is sweet man, as i keep saying i'll get some more pics soon (sorry it's taking a while). I really want to go on a cruise when the cars finished.
>>>R3G<<<
Regular

January 2004

Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sat, 24 April 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a awesome car, i would pay somewhere around $5,000 anyways good luck with the sale man,
BRAD
desperateforke20
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sat, 24 April 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys im sure that he could alot more for it, it looks like he soent a few $'s, i mean if i wern't 16 and i had the money i would be offering round $10 000, coz it looks really good
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Sat, 24 April 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id pay $5k-$6k here, $10k is too much... take it to japan, sell it there for like $50k Very Happy
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Tue, 27 April 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got my digital camera today, so tomorrow night there will be better pics of her up on here. And thanks guys for your feed back. Very Happy
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Wed, 28 April 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Righty oh! Here's the better quality pics. Very Happy

Attachment: jays gold 2.JPG
(Size: 42.65KB, Downloaded 376 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 3.JPG
(Size: 40.25KB, Downloaded 245 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 4.JPG
(Size: 40.67KB, Downloaded 217 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Wed, 28 April 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And more!

Attachment: jays gold 5.JPG
(Size: 44.23KB, Downloaded 226 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 7.JPG
(Size: 46.53KB, Downloaded 187 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 6.JPG
(Size: 47.02KB, Downloaded 185 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Wed, 28 April 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: jays gold 8.JPG
(Size: 42.80KB, Downloaded 175 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 15.JPG
(Size: 48.59KB, Downloaded 163 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 13.JPG
(Size: 44.83KB, Downloaded 165 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Wed, 28 April 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: jays gold 9.JPG
(Size: 40.81KB, Downloaded 170 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 10.JPG
(Size: 38.35KB, Downloaded 170 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 11.JPG
(Size: 31.26KB, Downloaded 149 time(s))

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate Wed, 28 April 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope these pics help.

Attachment: jays gold 12.JPG
(Size: 32.36KB, Downloaded 203 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 14.JPG
(Size: 44.02KB, Downloaded 194 time(s))
Attachment: jays gold 16.JPG
(Size: 45.62KB, Downloaded 202 time(s))

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 28 April 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is a very neat ride jay.... $4500
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 28 April 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayman you have PM

Cheers Chris Smile
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 28 April 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is indeed a very nice ke25

Would you possibly take 4K engineered (not rego) including freight to syd

Iam dreaming !!!!
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Thu, 29 April 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only it was a wagon..... Sad
.... ah what the hell once engineered and registered Ill give you 5 biggies without the wheels. Very Happy
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Thu, 29 April 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id give u 6gs straight up if i had the money u know, possibly more.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 30 April 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks guys, I've slogged my guts out on this car and it obversely has to be see to appreciate. The amount of work thats gone into this car and i'm only getting offer around the $4500- $5000 mark, come on the car has to be worth (looking at some other cars for sale) up and over the $5500 mark.I mean to do this type of job to a car your looking at spending at least $9000- $10000. Work it out! Suspension, reco motor, paint job, seats and interior, stereo, wheels, brakes and diff, not to mention the rarity these cars are becoming and the rego and rwc and engineering. So with this car being rwc and engineered i would look at offers over the $6000 mark cause that stuff alone is costing me around a grand. Thank you people for all of the feed back, whether it was good or bad thank you. Smile
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Tue, 04 May 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone come have a look in person, won't be disappointed.
And a bump to go with that!
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In Japan you can buy an original te27 for about 8000 au and with stuff you could never get here. As an example just look at this road car and have a look at his race car and engine pics.

http://www3.tokai.or.jp/te27/ROAD%20CAR.htm

Its a nice car with what seems a fantastic finish with great detail so all hands to you. Its more work than anyone could imagine for those that havent attempted it.

With all due respect however its gold (like a commonwhore), the wheels are fine for a "P" plater with taste for only mac donalds, the dash pad in bending at the edges no better than my original ke25 I had with no tacho, white color coding is not my taste even though I got a liking for chics in white uniforms and the modern seats make this classic retro designed car look out of place.

Dont mean to insult anyone but a retro car deserves to look retro not like part Hyundai. Unless youre lebanese or a P plater with Okley or pilot wank sticker preferences.

It doesnt need much to make it appealing to who ever buys it but the color is not my taste sorry. However it looks amazing and it will be hard like any modded car to get youre moneys worth.
Good luck with the sale.

And by the way... why the hell are you selling it!!!! now thats its almost finished to your taste!!!!
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its not your taste, don't go out of your way to knock it in his for sale thread...
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bananaman wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 11:02

If its not your taste, don't go out of your way to knock it in his for sale thread...

True True, if your gunna spread shit stay outta the thread.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:41]

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haya, your not very well liked i wonder why maybe i should hang shit in you threads. Where's your car have you got one and where's the pics of your stock ke25 thats just as good as mine, and thats the same fuckin car in the site you posted just different wheels you poof! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to bag your car man but if youre gonna be a fag about it then thats up to you and your fag taste.
I said its a great effort and I can buy it with no hessitation for the price I stated instead of just saying If I had the money.
Get some facts straight as I only mentioned a dash in relation to comparing the quality of my old ke25.
My car is a datsun 1000 with original galvanised body and a mildly worked 1.4l pushrod engine that makes more ponies than a 2tg and with less technology. Ive had over 60 cars and many have been toyotas which I still love but prefer the simplicity of a datsun which has killed toyotas throughout history in racing.
You wanted opinions and you got mine so dont be little crying bitches about it and take it like men not the little fag loving fudgepackers you are showing to be.
As I figured you ask a question see the facts and then poojab each other like a bunch of hankies cause you cant see past your own blindness. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now no hard feelings Evil or Very Mad
I wasnt going to offer over 5k cause itll take me 3k to get it looking decent enough for me to drive it without being laughed at by 16 year old chicks and been the envy of 17 year old fags like yourself Celica boi you should use a lube on your rear before you sell it to 70 year old business men.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 14:05]

[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing @ haya!!!

I'm glad too see your not resorting to being a "little crying bitch" as well. Rolling Eyes

very mature of you. Smile
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NECKUP U FUCKIN PARROT...go write a book or something useful.
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyones got opinions and when someone asks for them then welcome to freedom of speech. What Im going to edit my opinions out when asked and join the safe fudgepackers paradise bunch.

Ruckus hope i havent exposed your closet gayness you fudgehole licking sissy "P" poof plater. You have no idea.

For those who are real enthusiasts of toyota classics just spend a minute Checking this adelaide import house...

http://home.iprimus.com.au/jverban/

and see what you can get imported to Aus. when you find something like this ...Celica gtv 2000 classic under $au2800.

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b5071 7556

you can import this beauty in Oz an register it for under 5g and its an original masterpiece under 92,000ks.

JB its all fun mate Very Happy a little spice for this thread

Jayman you got my offer and my honest opinion and you didnt like it but it doesnt mean someone wont buy it. Its up to the person and Im sure there are many who would love your creation. When you put so much effort into a car and its to your taste its hard to get what you want for it from everyone.
Sincerely good luck.

Heres another person in Jp with the same type of color on a March
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1130 4640
this one is pretty cheap 130,000 yen about 2000 au.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:57]

Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cocksmoker wrote "Ruckus hope i havent exposed your closet gayness you fudgehole licking sissy "P" poof plater."
why thankyou gaylord!

assclown wrote "You have no idea."
hahaha yep sure, as if you know me

and thanks for opening our eyes to these super deals at the importers, wow we never new.

"Heres another person in Jp with the same type of color on a March
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1130 4640
this one is pretty cheap 130,000 yen about 2000 au. "
is this your taste??? do they make em for men????

DATSUNS ROCK!!!

[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Its all fun and games at toymods Evil or Very Mad

Bump for a tastefully restored KE Very Happy
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 05 May 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least this Haya faggot's keeping my thread to the top of the for sale forum, i'll give him that. And apart from that this guy(trany or what every it is) must of had traumatized child hood to be so full of negativity or maybe his mother took away his barbie doll. Seem to have plenty of photos of other peoples cars but hey where's his Rolling Eyes
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 07 May 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free bump Evil or Very Mad

Thats what we want to see a little fight left in ya to finish off your pride and joy. Dont sell her!!!!

Im a bastard dont worry. Embarassed

[Updated on: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:45]

Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 07 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again with the shit talking...who cares, fukin drop it
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 07 May 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6-8 k
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 07 May 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayman wrote on Sat, 01 May 2004 07:42

Yeah thanks guys, I've slogged my guts out on this car and it obversely has to be see to appreciate. The amount of work thats gone into this car and i'm only getting offer around the $4500- $5000 mark, come on the car has to be worth (looking at some other cars for sale) up and over the $5500 mark.I mean to do this type of job to a car your looking at spending at least $9000- $10000. Work it out! Suspension, reco motor, paint job, seats and interior, stereo, wheels, brakes and diff, not to mention the rarity these cars are becoming and the rego and rwc and engineering. So with this car being rwc and engineered i would look at offers over the $6000 mark cause that stuff alone is costing me around a grand. Thank you people for all of the feed back, whether it was good or bad thank you. Smile

jayman, you're asking for EOI. I made a realistic offer in the region of $5K (by PM) as is, no engineers report etc. This is the same as subtracting the further $1K that you claim that you are about to spend.

Your car is NOT a TE27 - that is a factory hot-rod.

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Fri, 07 May 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason for selling is that i need to get a family car now, and i'm also a bit bored of it now as it's taken about 4 years to do. And the reason it's taken me 4 years is that i was hit by a car and could'nt work for sometime, and as i broke my leg in the accident (which is still giving me the shits) i find it annoying driving it in peak hour traffic because the clutch is pretty heavy which aggravates my knee.

YelloRolla if your serious about the offer i'll have a good think about it over the week end, just PM me if your serious.

Les, if your serious PM me as well.

Haya, all is fun and game no hard feeling. Hope i answered your Question about selling. And when i painted it the tiger gold 4 years ago, that was the colour everyone liked and so did i at the time i real wish she was black. If i sell her of course i'll be sad to see her go, but when you have kids your priorities change.

Thanks again for feed back.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sat, 08 May 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the gold

its different, and i think it looks great Very Happy

i hope i never hurt me left leg, id hate to have to drive an auto for the rest of my life(or at all really!), i rekon i would go for paddle gears if anything like that ever happened!
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sat, 08 May 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you put an auto in her would you keep her???
Its better and more reliable than any new car and it will cost you pennies to run.
I would just bang on some stock 14inch rims with whitewalls and old 1967 chrome crown hubcaps. Ive got a number for an old dude who puts whitewall pin stripping for 80 bucks on all four wheels and they look awesome. Then drive her around with reg and rwc, put a for sale sign on her and youll have her sold for 7-8k.
I sold an original ra28 in blaze blue with red pin stripped tyres and forementioned rims and hubs for $4300 and just original vgc interior and exterior (looked awesome but acrylic paint was pissweak to fingernails!) just by driving her an people popping up everywhere with offers. I sold my ke25 in original mustard paint with no reg just rwc and auto for $1500 and another ra28 in orange with stock everything the same week a calder park friday 1/4 mile night for $3600.
The te27 on the internet is a hot rod but your car is beautiful dont worry Im a bastard when it comes to anything that reminds me of a holden.
Im sorry, I hope you the best to you and your family.

But shit man dont sell her!!!!!! you have so little to go!!!!
Youll regret it less once you sell her for at least halve of your effort and thats the 7-8k mark. Crying or Very Sad
If it had a standard engine and box then 5k is still worth it.

Ruckass why show your rear now with your avatar you foreskin sweat licking toe touching fudge slide.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:48]

Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sat, 08 May 2004 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iu luv u haya can we make babies together....

PS. steves luvin the shitbox ra28,, dikhed cant believe he bought it..wot a weapon.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 May 2004 18:49]

[ JB ]
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sun, 09 May 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing BULLSHIT Shocked Laughing

Ruckus your just jealous of the NARDI wheel Very Happy
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sun, 09 May 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its just an original one owner low kms car for day to day but compared to your granny seducer yes its a weapon Twisted Evil and how many people you know for his age to have also a balltearing 11 sec spare car just for kicks without a nardi steering wheel?. Laughing
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sun, 09 May 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12.4 sec...and the slack bastard hit a tree so thats been off the road for 8mnths.

and yes its great to have a fast spare car but only if it worx and u arent in debt upto ur neck.

my lil rolla can run down the mustang any day of the week. and stevey boy knows it.

anyhoo..thats enough of this verbal tennis

[Updated on: Sun, 09 May 2004 10:12]

jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Tue, 11 May 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is it, i've decided to engineer the car and then sell her for no less than $6500
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Tue, 11 May 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the sale, hope you get the money, means i should get more for mine when i sell her, hehehe

BUMP
haya
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Tue, 11 May 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even 6.5g is a steal
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Sat, 15 May 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well she's booked in next Wednesday at the engineers, fingers crossed. And a quick bump.
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well she was booked in and now i've found a car i really want so i'm still open for offers. Come on man, someone must wanna buy a really nice ke25. Very Happy
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI : KE25 immaculate NOW WITH BETTER PICS! Thu, 20 May 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I need to sell! So come on.
BUMP!!!! Smile
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1986 AE82 For Sale.
Next Topic:!!!2TG TA22 PRICE DROP!!! MUST SEE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:41:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010005950927734 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.