Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
for sale: lowered celica springs Fri, 23 April 2004 07:45 Go to next message
i am selling lowered springs for a celica (st162), they lower about 2.5 inches i would say (or judge for yourself from the pic).
they are professionally lowered, not cut springs. i am not sure of the brand, but two of the springs are orange, and the other two are red.

location is melbourne, and postage would be about 20 bucks. maybe more if its to perth, or somewhere out of the way, i dunno. but im looking for about $150. or make an offer.

http://biggwilliestyle.150m.com/low0001.JPG

COPY AND PASTE that link to see pic of springs on car

[Updated on: Fri, 23 April 2004 10:42]

Send a private message to this user    
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Sun, 25 April 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why are you advertising springs for an ST162 but then the link goes to a pic that looks like a lowered AE92????????

I'm pretty f****n good at picking cars when you can only see little bit and that sure as hell looks like a corolla! Epsecially seeing its a four door, I've never seen a four door celica and I bet 1000000000000000000 dollars no one else ever has!
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Sun, 25 April 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Some springs for the AE82 & AE92 corolla's are actually interchangable with ST162 celica springs, although the ride height is different. Ie. Lowered AE92 rear spings are the same height as standard celica springs (or vice-verca I can't remember exatly). I think the fronts were the same.
Hope that helps clarifies a bit.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no the front wasnt the same, but it would be for a celica. lowered springs for a celica, are the exact same as standard height springs for a corolla.
if you dont beleive me look up the king springs catalogue, and compare the codes for a st162 front low, and a ae92 front std. you'll find they are the same. and youll find that the rear low is the same same springs code for st162's and ae92's. which is why that picture of my corolla accurately represents what the springs will look like on an st162.
lachie, shut your mouth when it comes to things you dont know about.
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, no need to get so angry about it. I was just pointing out to anyone that may want to buy them the picture is of a corolla and not of a celica.

Could you imagine how pissed you'd be if someone sold you springs for a celica and they were actually for a corolla! Mad

I never said they weren't the correct springs, just that the link goes to pic of an AE92 and perhaps you should have clarified this and what was going on with the springs.

I'm sure that I wouldn't have been the only person confused by it - no need to be a wanker about it.

And I had been up since 4 am for dawn service yesterday.....
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hmm... well I was close..... Rolling Eyes
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WILL THESE SPRINGS FIT A GZ20 SOARER
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no they wont fit a soarer.
they will lower an st162 poperly at both ends.
they will lower an st184/185 at the rear
they will lower an st204/205 at the rear
they will REALLY lower an ae82, like really far (superlow)
they will lower an ae92 at the rear
they will fit the corolla, but the front will be standard height.

an i will not separate the front and back sets.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
current offer is 100. does anyone want to better that?
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Mon, 26 April 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude will they fit a camry?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Tue, 27 April 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no. ive listed what they will fit.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Thu, 29 April 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Thu, 29 April 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude.
how many do u have 2 or 4
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Thu, 29 April 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dude.
I just realised there are 4. doh Laughing
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Fri, 30 April 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey they still for sale? If they are can you send me pics. Thanx
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Fri, 30 April 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah still for sale. do you want pics of the actual springs? or do you want them on the car? give me your email, and ill email the pics to ya if you want, because i cant host them. as you can see the host above doesnt allow 'hotlinking', hence the broken link to the pic.
Will
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Tue, 04 May 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for sale: lowered celica springs Sat, 08 May 2004 14:09 Go to previous message
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:delete please
Next Topic:Electronic engine tune up machine
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 07:14:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049750804901123 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.