retrimmed blue and black recaro interior,
Big stereo,
17inch chrome wheels
tooo much to list, known as 4DPIGZ,
looking for 23000 ono, which is a bargain,
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4035
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4036

Attachment: mr2 4DPIGZ .jpg
(Size: 12.39KB, Downloaded 1880 time(s))
Attachment: 4DPIGZ autosalon.jpg
(Size: 47.30KB, Downloaded 2536 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 07:02]

Send a private message to this user    
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 22 April 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 22 April 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am amazed that this car hasn't gotten more interest. It certainly must have had a lot of money spent on it!

anyway, free bump
turbotree
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 22 April 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is a very nice car!!!
did it win any awards ?
good luck with the sale, its a great price
MR2SUM
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 23 April 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car, good luck with the sale

4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 23 April 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx guys
acrossx913
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Mon, 26 April 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump BEST MR2 out there
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Mon, 26 April 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen you driving around Epping quite a bit dude. Nearly crash looking at it every time. Smile

LOOKS amazing and that is an excellent price I think. Very best of luck to you. The lucky new owner will be stoked I am sure.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Mon, 26 April 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car shits me to tears! Whenever I see it cruising the opposite way through Epping/Carlingford I nearly total my car Sad
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 29 April 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol thanks guys. Is the price to high or does no one have the money give me some feedback?
luckycup
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 29 April 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feedback: i think the car will only interest hardcore mr2 buyers or someone that will likes the paintjob, mind you its a damn nice car, but more targeted to a smaller market, maybe if its was just black you'll draw more interest, maybe Smile

good luck Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Thu, 29 April 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats an awesome car.. but i tihnk you would find more interest with like hot 4's people than toymods.. just my oppinion
id take it if it was black Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 30 April 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh. I LOVE your car dude. When I see it around Carlo/Epping I just want to follow it to look at it. Smile

If you are thinking about getting it, I would say that you could not find a better mr2 specimem out there. It is truly amazing!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 30 April 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do not think the price is too high at all

like lucky said, just smaller target market, so you may have to wait a bit longer. Smile

again, good luck dude, whoever buys it will be STOKED! Very Happy
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 30 April 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I had the dosh, it's be in my driveway. As far as penis extensions go, that's about 9". Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Cool
YLD-SX
Regular

August 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Fri, 30 April 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price is definately NOT too high.

The amount of work in that car is incredible!

Is it on carsales or any other forums. I would suggest putting it on others:

http://twincam.org
http://www.syndicatemotorsports.org
one_gti
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 01 May 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man everytime i see ur car in epping/carlingford i nearly hav accident lol.

thanx mate
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Tue, 04 May 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 03 July 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is up for sale again with a price drop of 19000 or near offer. must sell soon due to buying a business and i need the extra cash thanx.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 03 July 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*DROOL* I'd buy it anyday if i had the money, but im a poor uni student Razz

Good luck with the sale Cool

FREE BUMP!!!

xplict_ae82
Regular

On Probation

June 2004
    wats dat
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sun, 04 July 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow man i saw this car at a dealer i cant remember which one but i remember seeing it,19rand ill get back to you my brother might be interested because hes tryin to buy a mr2 or soarer,i rekon the reason for your car not selling is that,people would want to do up there own mr2 from stock or close to stock and not just buy a fully done up one even though i would because it looks so hot just what that other guy said if it was looking a normal colour it will sell easyier it stands out so much Shocked
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sun, 04 July 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not too expensive @ all dude ... Really good price actually, but all toymodders are poor ciunts and wont have that sorta money to buy such a nice car LOL

Have you tried the tool forums ?? fastfours dot com or hot4s dot com

4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Mon, 05 July 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes currently i have the car at a dealer 244 parramatta rd hombush National car connection, as i have no time to sell it due to work. this is a beautiful car and one of the best mr2,s in syd, I have owned it for thee years and also was a daily driven car. Tell your brother if he wants to have a look at it pm me or just go to parramatta rd and one of the salesmen will let u have a look at it. thanx..
xplict_ae82
Regular

On Probation

June 2004
    wats dat
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Tue, 06 July 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah definatly hell be interested does it come with the gauges n everything
batrolla
Occasional Poster

February 2003

Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Wed, 07 July 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, I know you wanna buy a business, but I'd be hell-interested in trying to work something out with you on my Sportivo, I'm prepared to lose money, as you are. I can't drive for 4.5 years, so show car suits me perfectly, and the Stivo should be fairly saleable for the right price? Check it out in these posts, Sportivo 26K+.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Wed, 07 July 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xplict_ae82 wrote on Tue, 06 July 2004 22:44

yeah definatly hell be interested does it come with the gauges n everything

hahaha your so gay i hate you so much!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Wed, 07 July 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it comes aqll complete gauges and system and all how u see it in the pic is how im selling it, the only thing im not selling with the car are the plates im keeping them.
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 10 July 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will considere swap with cash adjustment
Wilso
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 10 July 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello ppl i swear i saw this car in a car yard on parramatta road... whats with that.... not the same price aswell.... very interesting
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sat, 10 July 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wilso, do you not read peoples posts?

He has it in a car yard on parra road as he said that he doesnt have the time to sell it. He has also dropped the price hence why it isnt at $23000 in the car yard
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Sun, 11 July 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
other than cosmetics is there any work done to it? ie suspension, engine work?
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Mon, 12 July 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kyb shocks, with kmac sprins, hiflowed turbo, apexi piggy back computer, bov, metal head gasket, 3inch exhaust, filter,
serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Tue, 13 July 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this car for sale in a car yard in homebush near flemington markets.If you were to buy that car change the plates if you dont want to get pulled over every 10mins.
SIKRA40
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: FS - Toyota MR2 Showcar Wed, 14 July 2004 04:32 Go to previous message
is the ride still 4 sale? i am in bres. but interested in looking. i noticed it was 4 sale back in sept.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: MX73 with Sunroof
Next Topic:FS: ^^CHEAP^^ MX73 Cressida 6MGE - $850!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:39:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065000057220459 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.