Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » A "how to" for YOUR car club (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 08:15 Go to next message
Dear toymodders,

Perhaps its time we looked to a dignified american car club to get some good ideas and direction for the toyota modders of this great southern land.

Look and learn people.. look and learn

We begin with....

A car club has gotta have attitude...
Its gotta be "Phat" and "Pimpin" and "Straight Ballin".
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

And we move on to... Codenames.
And cool code names for da memberz...
Remember toymodders, that a club is nothing without individual and cool code names for its members. This is a MUST.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Da_Flame.jpg

And more top secret code names...
Remember how important this is.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Freeze.jpg

And hot damn. - This namez got street cred.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Blade.jpg

Its also gotta know how to put out that street vibe.
You dont want other car clubs staring you down. So ya gotta also know how to put it out there.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Hug.jpg

Look and learn fellas.. look and learn.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com

p/s: will someone save their webpage for reference so we call can learn - just incase they decide to take it off line.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lofl rlofl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
still trying to decode all that hand language!!!!
hey man they look really tough wouldn't want to join there club for fear of not remembering whose boss.....lol
Wonder if any of our photo's are going to be like that....
Hey maybe we could have a "phat" " pimpin"& "Attitude" cruize with photos at the end Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 16:23

lofl rlofl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
still trying to decode all that hand language!!!!
hey man they look really tough

Yup, they look tuff alright, buts thats for later. We gotta learn the basics first.

One step and at time Laughing
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

fkn wiggers no wonder so many people get killed in america Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sated wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 18:15

Dear toymodders,

Perhaps its time we looked to a dignified american car club to get some good ideas and direction for the toyota modders of this great southern land.

Look and learn people.. look and learn

We begin with....

A car club has gotta have attitude...
Its gotta be "Phat" and "Pimpin" and "Straight Ballin".
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

And we move on to... Codenames.
And cool code names for da memberz...
Remember toymodders, that a club is nothing without individual and cool code names for its members. This is a MUST.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Da_Flame.jpg

And more top secret code names...
Remember how important this is.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Freeze.jpg

And hot damn. - This namez got street cred.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Blade.jpg

Its also gotta know how to put out that street vibe.
You dont want other car clubs staring you down. So ya gotta also know how to put it out there.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Hug.jpg

Look and learn fellas.. look and learn.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com

p/s: will someone save their webpage for reference so we call can learn - just incase they decide to take it off line.

I saved it mate Laughing Thats so BLING!
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it already! Give me more bling!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLING BLING! can you get any blingier then that! is it my imagination or has the world gone even more blingier then it was before?
chillynn
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn. i always knew i was missing something & now i've found it! bring on the BLING, babeeee!! stylin'... Very Happy
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the guy on the left there looks pretty tuff with his 71ght 51lky shirt on Rolling Eyes i like the name they chose to Laughing
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are they even old enough to drive? Secondly all their chains and watches seem to sparkle more than usual, computer touch up, or super blingin chains? Its a worry.....
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELCOME................ TO A FEW YEARS AGO Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Fri, 30 April 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i now know why the name "jabroni" was made up....
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these guys for real?

I'm not kidding but asking seriously, could it be that they are taking the piss out off someone else, cause they just look too rediculas!?

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These guys *must* be taking the piss. Anyone really that stupid would surely have died by misadventure before they could get their license! They must be some kind of statistical outliers.

p.s. I love the way you can see the piddly little painted single piston caliper and tiny disc through those 25" chrome mags. Oh, and nice boxers 'Flame'.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do i join? Twisted Evil
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those look like photos taken at Hills Alliance Church on the 3rd Monday of each month Shocked
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to me the photos look like a bunch of 15 year olds decided to borrow there parents cars
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/flamenelly.jpg
He put himself in a picture of nelly.... and then he says that he met him.. hahahha!!!

HMMMM Riiiigghhhhttttt....

Shows how good we have it on toymods...
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/Phone_Call.jpg

Who are they calling?? themselves???
hahaha
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're calling their local LOWES boyswear store.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 01 May 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are actually calling the parents too let them know they're ok and will be late for dinner oh yeah he did meet nelly but that photo was taken before security nabbed him Rolling Eyes
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sadly there are people like this in Canberra for real. It's both sad and funny at the same time. Sad Laughing

I tried to "ride" wid dem but I was off my P's and hadn't polished my bling so I wasn't allowed.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 06:42]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canberra sounds like Toowoomba in many ways Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Sun, 02 May 2004 16:36

Sadly there are people like this in Canberra for real. It's both sad and funny at the same time. Sad Laughing

A trip to the FMs night club will always have a bunch of try hards like these guys for your viewing pleasure. They're good for entertainment. Smile
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, they dont look old enough to shave, let alone drive! Laughing Laughing Laughing

and yeah, the canberra hommies look like them. Confused
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note to self : Do not go to canberra unarmed.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They cant be calling their parents, I bet one of the "Mom's" is taking the photos Very Happy
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats what i don't understand either, for a club that only has 3 Members, who could take the pics of all 3 of them at once....

As Alchemist mentioned, its probably the parents taking a picture of their CHILDREN next to their parents car...

hahahaha

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sun, 02 May 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i was their parents i wouldnt resist hitting them...
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I was there parents I would be kicking myself for having them for kids! Very Happy sorry it not very nice saying that about yous
"DA FLAME""FREEZE" oh and of course where forgetting my all time faviorite which I can't seemed to find a color for "BLADE" Razz
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thier older brothers are going to be pissed when they found out thier wannabe younger brothers stole thier cars and wrote on the windows in white out, except for that one with the 4wd, it's obviously his sisters Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Mon, 03 May 2004 17:25

thier older brothers are going to be pissed when they found out thier wannabe younger brothers stole thier cars and wrote on the windows in white out, except for that one with the 4wd, it's obviously his sisters Laughing

Ha ha ha ha.

Okay, next vic meet we should get a couple of cars together, dress up like dickheads, then I'll photoshop in some bling wheels and other... bling things just to show them how it's done. Very Happy

or not...
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can see a theme for a future Toymods cruise!! What would we call it? Toymods gets tough? Hangin wid da bro's?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this photo taken on a blingmods crusie? Very Happy
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it was either that or Toyblings.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toy-bling-mods!!!

I think we found a pre dyno day activity!Ill remember to bring the tinsel , and the tinfoil , and some battery powered Fluoro's from work for " da neonz "
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe I can get some old garbage tin lids chromed for da fulsik weelz, drop sum skidz and talk all tuff on da mobile fone.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got da tunes happin' but need a sub ta blair dat s%@t ta da muda f*#kers!! so I can b cool en act da fool!! (very bad bling)
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id love to think up something funny to bag them out, but seriously, they did quite sufficiently to themselves.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a targa top car and put subs in the targa b it.....
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Mon, 03 May 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i recall someone (on boost crusing? or performacne forums) linking to their actual site many moons ago...

i couldn't work out what was funnier - their parady of the whole fuly sik bling thing - or the home boy losers who thought these kids were for real and left all manner of outrageous blingspeak in the guestbook.

From my (somewhat hazy) recollections, these kids were just students taking the piss out of their local fuly sik fukwits. But that could have just been someone being kind to them Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Tue, 04 May 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm. I cannot compete... I give up.... Very Happy Very Happy
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 12 June 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc14.jpg
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 12 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henno wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 17:22

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc14.jpg

were da neon?
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 12 June 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive a crown wagon.

Can that be "blinged"?

Do i have to tell my mummy that i want to be a "gangsta"?

I found out what the translation for this was from gangsta speak to english was with babelfish. Look at the pic, when reading the translation, which is......
" My internet gansta penis is this big "( Quote: Blade )
(Wassup now bish? We changed outfits but we still ICY HOT)

[Updated on: Sat, 12 June 2004 12:01]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: A "how to" for YOUR car club Sat, 12 June 2004 12:00 Go to previous message
biggest sizes chromies you can find neons stereo with 2 or more subs bluring r&b music with a 4inch exhaust system should help then you need the clothes and stuff they wear Da Flame,Blade and Frezze should help you there then you need a celi to talk on so you look cool Razz theres more stuff but thats all i can think off for now
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i want ...
Next Topic:bevans, bogan what do you think of them
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 20:44:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079391002655029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.