Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 04:47 Go to next message
Well ... love it or hate it, just wanted ppl to know that the first episode aired in Japan a fortnight ago is now available for download off KAZAA as a fansub with usual english subtitles etc.

Just do a search for Initial D (duh!) Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
episode 2 is also available... ive seen them both
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like another night of download for me then ... Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is it???
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bit torrent links

Ep1
http://anime.mircx.com/download/3926200da6a61dc641 c22d46e3cc464e30f48692 - 170meg

Ep2
http://anime.mircx.com/download/5d4e241682fc7452f6 e7adc138befb75d01a61e4 - 170meg
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just be warned everyone, episode one of the 4th stage had the absolute WORST subtitles ever

whoever subbed it had put words like: dawgz TAK KT aZn pride and whenver they were talking about drifting they used the word Rice, ie "those dawgz r hardcore they riced it up all night on akina"

cant wait to see proper subtitles
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the links i provided are the proper sub titles...

no rice boys here
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank god for that, ill download them now
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 27 April 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmmm... the links don't seem to work for me:-(

cancel that - all good now

Just my stupid link translator and it's %20 space garbage Razz

-J-

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 08:32]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Fri, 30 April 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got these a last week, and i feel they are shite compared to everything up to this point Sad
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Fri, 30 April 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought what I thought was Stage 4 from ebay, but its bull$h1t.

It had a summery of all the previous stages, with some talk about Stage 4. Mad

Got ripped off!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Fri, 30 April 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got them

love it

its so much moodier than the series thus far,
opening and closing songs are so good too!

then again im obsessed with initial d Very Happy

_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Fri, 30 April 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 19:04

i got them

love it

its so much moodier than the series thus far,
opening and closing songs are so good too!

*sarcastic* noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Fri, 30 April 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha shuuuuuud up!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sat, 01 May 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I downloaded these 2 hours after they aired, and had to watch them without subtitles, then again downloaded them a day later with subs.

I thought its quite good and the new style of eurobeat is good too.. I like the new style of 3DCG Animation.. and how in the earlier stages, takumi explains how he can just see it so he goes ahead and does it, and they showed it this time when he goes to over take the mx5.. and the music for that was great too.

I spose i cant wait for the next 2 episodes Smile
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sat, 01 May 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John K wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 13:39

I bought what I thought was Stage 4 from ebay, but its bull$h1t.

It had a summery of all the previous stages, with some talk about Stage 4. Mad

Got ripped off!

What you got was Project D 4th Stage Preview, you didnt get ripped off, you just didnt know Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sat, 01 May 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are selling episodes 1 and 2
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man I've downloaded the first stage episodes 1-15 so far, and i'm on 56k!!! :(-

i have so many episodes to go to get to stage 4!
this is one of the most kick ass japanese cartoons made, especially for us car fans. Altho the artwork varies alot, obviously a few differet japanese artists with slightly different styles showing thru.

dam you broadbanders!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Sun, 02 May 2004 19:48

man I've downloaded the first stage episodes 1-15 so far, and i'm on 56k!!! :(-

i have so many episodes to go to get to stage 4!
this is one of the most kick ass japanese cartoons made, especially for us car fans. Altho the artwork varies alot, obviously a few differet japanese artists with slightly different styles showing thru.

dam you broadbanders!

lol last night i downloaded a 600meg file in under 30 mins
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

man that's impressive, and faster then my 10Mbps LAN! your on something better then cable or ADSL? your not like on Internet 2 at some high profile university or somethin?
becuase dam thats fast.

P.S can you download all the Initial D episodes for me and burn them to cd/dvd send em my way for cash? Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 12:18]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, this initial d thing is pretty boring now..

the original feel of the show isn't there. Y'know when they set the plot up so well etc etc..
Takumi aint an underdog no mre, so I guess that's why it's lost it's appeal.

And the new CG sux..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whhhat??
new cg owns!! story is just building up

son?? wtf man?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tis pretty cool actually. up until today i had NEVER watched any initial d at all. kinda funny to see an '86' in an anime Very Happy
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Sun, 02 May 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Sun, 02 May 2004 20:59

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

man that's impressive, and faster then my 10Mbps LAN! your on something better then cable or ADSL? your not like on Internet 2 at some high profile university or somethin?
becuase dam thats fast.

P.S can you download all the Initial D episodes for me and burn them to cd/dvd send em my way for cash? Very Happy

nah i just have uncapped and unlimited telstra cable, i just managed to score a heaps quick connection.

i got a 670meg file in 32mins and a 270meg file in 52mins downloading simultaneously. the 670 meg file downloaded at over 300k/sec the whole time

and i allready have all the initial d episodes (everything released)

you'd need lots of cd's to fit it all its like 5.5 gig

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 14:57]

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Mon, 03 May 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[/quote]
What you got was Project D 4th Stage Preview, you didnt get ripped off, you just didnt know Smile[/quote]

The thing is they never specified that it was just a preview,
then again it was only US$7.95 Razz

Ordered episodes 1 & 2, cant wait for them to arive.

I must say I'm obsessed too. Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 03 May 2004 04:02]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Mon, 03 May 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, the new cg is pretty cartoonish,
and the angles aint that good..

but then again, I am comparing to the big budget third stage, which was awesome.. The snow sequence, mr2 and evo races were like fwoooaaa..

the eurobeat has lost it's cheese too Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Mon, 03 May 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody wanna burn em all for me?

I will eventually own them all on DVD but that will take forever and very expensive so id rather watch all the episodes now and just slowly buy the dvd's Very Happy
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Mon, 03 May 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had a watch of the first two episodes. The animation looks really really polished now, and very well done. I love the fansubs too, heaps better than the commercial subs.

The music is better too, much more subtle and moody. Really builds the tension/feeling rather than overwhelming it.

GG
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 04 May 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Sun, 02 May 2004 20:59

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=34151&rid=1584&S=e9263f251e94de93a9342f5 70bfb1142&pl_view=&start=0#msg_300484
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 04 May 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When will more be avaible? im downloading now lol...
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 04 May 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn its going to take ages for them to come out Sad

"ep. 3 & 4 will be aired on June 19th; ep. 5 & 6 will be aired on August 21st ... etc.) There are total of 14 episodes in 4th Stage."

as if i have to wait till august for episode 5 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 04 May 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from avex mode (distributors of initial d)

episodes > date
================================
01 & 02 > 17 April 2004
03 & 04 > 19 June 2004
05 & 06 > 21 August 2004
07 & 08 > 16 October 2004
09 & 10 > 18 December 2004
11 & 12 > 19 Feburary 2005
13 & 14 > 16 April 2005

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Wed, 05 May 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 00:22

from avex mode (distributors of initial d)

episodes > date
01 & 02 > 17 April 2004
03 & 04 > 19 June 2004
05 & 06 > 21 August 2004
07 & 08 > 16 October 2004
09 & 10 > 18 December 2004
11 & 12 > 19 Feburary 2005
13 & 14 > 16 April 2005

Well now thats just gay isnt it!

I'll just have to download them all next year...

Oh and anyone in melbourne intrested in the box set? Because theres a little jap animie store that sells al sorts of stuff and each stage is only $25 on dvd, and the box set (well all 3 + extra sticky taped together) is $70 Shocked ...
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Wed, 05 May 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fool sik brodda dat 8 6 is hetic dorifto ill!

in conclusion i havent seen any of the initial d's so im making large generalisations Very Happy

Daniel
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 11 May 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 19:04

Cant agree with you more! Smile Initial D is cool. Smile

http://members.iinet.net.au/~fragwizard/storage/wallscroll.jpg

Wink
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 11 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were can i get me 1 of those?
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 11 May 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just finshed downloading 1st stage episode 16, and it's crap! whats goign on, the animation is of bad quality, and all the vioces are different, i really do not like this style, it almost makes me wonder if i've downloaded a genuine initial d episode or a clone initial d. The begining is different aswell.

dam 56k modem, i have to wait 3 days to download the next episode, i sure would pay good money for all the episodes on a dvd or 2.
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 11 May 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG wrote on Tue, 11 May 2004 20:00

were can i get me 1 of those?

I got mine from www.tamarket.com.au - was the last one of that one I recall.
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Tue, 11 May 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Tue, 11 May 2004 20:20

just finshed downloading 1st stage episode 16, and it's crap! whats goign on, the animation is of bad quality, and all the vioces are different, i really do not like this style, it almost makes me wonder if i've downloaded a genuine initial d episode or a clone initial d. The begining is different aswell.

dam 56k modem, i have to wait 3 days to download the next episode, i sure would pay good money for all the episodes on a dvd or 2.

that would most likely be the cantonese version, not the japanese voice version, which is obviously different.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Wed, 12 May 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just downloaded stage 2, 2.6 gig, on optus cable, 4 days via only 2 bittorrent seeds. Got 3, extra and battle. Something to watch on the train/bus on the way to work.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: Initial D ~ 4th Stage (Project D) Episode 1 available now ... Wed, 12 May 2004 12:29 Go to previous message
i got stage 1-3, extra and battle all on dvd all original
its the best... thats all thats need to be said.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:what is the stud pattern for the early 90 model corollas ?
Next Topic:chrome or coloured bumpers?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:50:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081770420074463 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.