Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Sydney Rolla Club Sun, 02 May 2004 10:37 Go to next message
Hey,

After going to the Autosalon on Sunday and seeing another year of new talent I coudn't help notice the Sydney Rolla Club stand. I stayed around there for a large part of the day and found that everyone was happy to talk about their cars, and yours. I think the SRC boys deserve a round of applause for how well they have come along for a club that formed in December.

Well done guys!
  Send a private message to this user    
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club Sun, 02 May 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm suprised at the amount of attention that we drew to the stand and how well the display pulled together with the absense of rollaboys car.

I had good fun representing the club , and being the first autosalon I had actually attended I had fun perving on models and answering peoples questions on the display cars.

I'm sure that FLYNSX , MR PLOW , and HOOKA appriciate the good comments , as do all the people that came yo help the club out during the day , ben , mangew , jugallo , insanesx , and anyone else I forgot.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Sydney Rolla Club Sun, 02 May 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Sydney Rolla Club Sun, 02 May 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would just like to thank every1 for there support this weekend all the members of src that showed up and helped out all the people that came over to check out our rides this is a good stepping stone for us and we all promoted our selves very well and for that i congratulate every1 this is only the begining for sydney rolla club and we will be back at finally battle bigger and better.
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: Sydney Rolla Club Tue, 04 May 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I went to Autosaloon for the second time in my life to get some modification ideas. All the cars were exceptional to look at, There were a couple of AE82's which impressed me.

great job with the cars, next time I should talk to some people about there cars. Cool

p.s. Rollas are the coolest
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Sydney Rolla Club Tue, 04 May 2004 23:28 Go to previous message
Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 06:18]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anhar: st205 brakes write up ?
Next Topic:A different type of burnout what ya think?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 10:54:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049059391021729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.