Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:36 Go to next message
Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe imposable for you Laughing
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of my mates is a ford mechanic and a little feisteva came in one day with a glovebox full of condoms, then it came in the next week, the condoms were gone and there was foot prints all over the windscreen. Shocked

If you can do it in a feisteva, then an AE86 is probably a possibilty as well
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gethem seats down and its a passion pit and a half!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 star performance for the guy in teh festiva. I'd say u'd almost have a better chance in teh front seat than in teh back seat. But yet again anythings possible Twisted Evil
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is possible, but not that i'd know Rolling Eyes
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely it'd be possible if you put the back seats down, the hatch up and some blankets on the boot floor? Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 07 May 2004 05:14]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In times of great need a hero arises. Here comes the deperate measures. Lol.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you think I havent stripped my back seats out...? Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But you gotta agree that the 86 is hardly a chick magnet car...

WHat I don't get are cars like the
Supra, Rx7s, skylines, mr2, nsx etc etc etc..
these cars pull the chicks, but have no room.

Why do you think people by clubsports and tickfords? Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've tried front & back in my old celica - I gotta say, front seat rolled all the way back and reclined is by far the easiest/most comfortable.
And I recommend putting a towel over the seats Freak
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just get a ROOM mate!!! Laughing Laughing

much for comfortable..plus..u get to wash up...

isnt it dirty after boinking in the car?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Fri, 07 May 2004 20:01

But you gotta agree that the 86 is hardly a chick magnet car...

these cars pull the chicks, but have no room.

Why do you think people by clubsports and tickfords? Smile

front seat action mate - blowies etc ..
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ma61 supra = bad in back seat
*kinda ok with passenger seat reclined 180'

ma70 supra = not too bad with targa top Wink
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahaha u boys have no idea

old car ae86 sprinter with obx racing seats in the front
AND IVE DONE THAT IN THE FRONT!!!!!!! only thing my leg went knumb cos yes the preasure on the leg from the side wings.

and now a aw11 ontop of mt.dandy.

ended up popen the targra roof off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and climbing in the passenger after that its possible but with the roof on dont even THINK ABOUT IT!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and yes CHICKS LOVE A TURBO 86!
but not compared to a aw11 in yellow Razz

but they do love the 86' just cos of the attention they get, SO KEEP ON PIMPEN THEM TOFU!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Lancer has enough room and then some. Although doing martial arts (and thusly being flexible) is very VERY handy.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure is possible,ive done it a few times with my ex gf in my drift ae86, race drivers seat, and stripped to thje metal in the back, that left is the passenger side stock seat, wasnt half bad Smile

reclined the seat all the way back, and broke the mechinisim Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Fri, 07 May 2004 22:47

sure is possible,ive done it a few times with my ex gf in my drift ae86, race drivers seat, and stripped to thje metal in the back, that left is the passenger side stock seat, wasnt half bad Smile

reclined the seat all the way back, and broke the mechinisim Razz

bet that ruined the mood while u cried about ya seat Razz
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we fit 6 girls and 3 guys in a mitsubishi colt Shocked Very Happy
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
midnight wrote on Sat, 08 May 2004 00:54

You sir, are mad! Smile

But yes, it is possible. Wink
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and I thought our 3 girls and 4 guys in an old ford laser was impressive.
My hat is off to you
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
midnight wrote on Sat, 08 May 2004 00:54

must have been a wild orgy!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 07 May 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive fit 8 people in a mazda 323, the suspension had no travel whatsoever from the weight, and it took SOOO long to get moving (and stop!).

front passenger seat reclined should allways be doable
mitchy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Can vouch for the mitsubishi colt... Laughing

You guys have it all wrong. Get the AE71 panelvan hitting the bump stops...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put the back seats down, and the front seats forward... and ur set.

The question is. Can you do it in an 86 whilst d0rift0ring...
Laughing
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not just bend the misses over the bonnet and smash her doggie style....it would be easier

cheers
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just go to a park bench.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate has a bit of a public sex fetish, he snapped his ex GF over the bonnet of his ST141 at 9pm outside the hyperdome cinemas, and a security guard caught them.

but anyway, i mentioned that a guy i know has no back seats {i'm not sure why i siad that tho Rolling Eyes }, and he goes, "well, he doesnt have a bitch to fuck in the back", i was like, um, ok.
MSN-000
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i reckon its definately possible if u put ur mind to it Cool
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 08 May 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget the other 4 people that can go on the bonnet...
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 09 May 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A definate possible!
2 chicks 1 guy rear seat with sparco fixed buckets in the front Cool
Not that I know or anything Rolling Eyes
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 09 May 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU DIRTY BASTARDS!!

But in all seriousness I can't wait to try the supra out, back seats down, front seats forward, should be enough room for half a double bed in there.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 09 May 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
resale value going down hill
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 09 May 2004 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well anything is poss.

have done in mr2. only with da targa off thou, actually is possitioned good.

fit 4 in it once thought it was a good effort. guy in the boot didnt like it much thou.
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We got 12 people in a 120Y, no bullshit, but it wasn't to drive anywhere, just a car cram.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...
Maybe for this purpose a company needs to make hygenically disposible seat covers.
Get a convertable for all the car freaks who want to freak in a car.. more legroom!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Sun, 09 May 2004 21:43

But in all seriousness I can't wait to try the supra out, back seats down, front seats forward, should be enough room for half a double bed in there.

Would half a double bed be called a single bed, maybe?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't understand the obsession with sex in cars. It's uncomfortable, awkward, messy, and there's a much higher than normal potential for injury. I'd much rather use my car to drive the young lady to a more comfortable boinking venue (eg my bedroom). Call me boring if you will.

Having said that, I've always owned smallish cars with no back seat to speak of (I had TA22's in my younger days, the back "seat" is a joke in them), so that probably explains my lack of interest in such activities.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno, definately possible in an AE82 twinky seca.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bang my bitch in my little corolla.... anythings possible...
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We managed to fit 9 of us in a holden gemini so yeh im pretty sure its possible to get it on in a sprinter. On the other hand why would you want to do it in a car?. Formula 1 has rooms for $59 a night.
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 10 May 2004 13:52

I don't understand the obsession with sex in cars. It's uncomfortable, awkward, messy, and there's a much higher than normal potential for injury. I'd much rather use my car to drive the young lady to a more comfortable boinking venue (eg my bedroom). Call me boring if you will.

Sometimes that just isn't possible... eg. when you're still living at home and don't have the guts to do while other people are in the house.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 10 May 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm... I wonder how it would go in the KE20...

It is also possible to do the "185" (Ask Danny)
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Tue, 11 May 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, ask Witzl about doing the 28!

This was one of the most popular topics of discussion at the Toyota Nationals for anyone who wasn't there. Laughing
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 14 May 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and cars don't sell easy on Toymod forums WHY? Laughing

"lady owner .. never been thrashed .. never had sex in.."
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 14 May 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Mon, 10 May 2004 15:21

We managed to fit 9 of us in a holden gemini so yeh im pretty sure its possible to get it on in a sprinter. On the other hand why would you want to do it in a car?. Formula 1 has rooms for $59 a night.

Stayed in a formula 1 ages ago, the loo's like one big plastic mold connected to the shower that stinks... and the beds suck ...... it may be cheap but I will never stay in another one again.......
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sat, 15 May 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can personally say, thsat bonking in an 86 is very easy to do. I have not only in the passenger and backseat, but alos the drivers side is quite easy aswell. It may not get you the car sluts like a GTR or Porsche, but its small, cozy n damn it keeps you warm.... just tint the windows n dont do it newhere near where you live (bad experience)
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Wed, 19 May 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who here has a BRAND NEW car? not many.

Those that have 2nd hand cars ever think of what was done to it before you got it?!? ewwww.

In most two door cars the front seats are best. My TA23 celica was the best as it had lumbar support Smile. But my '86 was also possible, but it needed a pillow (or jumper/shirt).

I don't see the obsession with "back seat", but I've always owned 2 door cars.
Chuppa-AE86
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Fri, 21 May 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it's as possible as bonkin in a mirage....front seats not so comfortable but does the job.....however....ever tried it in a 300zx...me...oops girl on top Shocked works wonders....but we'll see bout the 86 next week Razz Laughing Cool
KYOTO
Regular

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 23 May 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

these cars pull the chicks, but have no room

If you have any of these cars and you don't reside in accommodation worthy of bringing a female home to, something is def. wrong...
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Sun, 23 May 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If attempting such feats of heroism ensure there is sufficient veltilation as windows can get foggy, making a quick getaway
after completing the mission a little dangerous (nearly crashed once). My gf thought it was erotic doing it
in my car until she noticed I was more interested in looking at my lovely car than at her whilst doing it. Laughing
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 24 May 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

these cars pull the chicks, but have no room

If you have any of these cars and you don't reside in accommodation worthy of bringing a female home to, something is def. wrong...

damn it i have a MR2 and i still live at home, either im smart or dumb!!!!!
But will have my own place very soon.
86's are easy to do the dirty in, heaps of room in there

mr2's the only way is the roof off, and damn that is hard, its not worth the time.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2004 07:00]

sixteenv
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We fit a whole cricket team plus the kit bag in a 74 civic
(it was a 2 door too)
Mind you, everyone except the coach was U12.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was the coach a priest by any chance?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 12:12

Was the coach a priest by any chance?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like your style, Josh.....
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back seat of a MK3 supra is easy just find a gymnest : Very Happy don't even need targa top then.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and my ex seemed to cope with the back seat of my GA61 easily enough!

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(in Guido hatsis voice)
Maaate... there isnt even enough room in the car for my schlong mate,if shee is wana have schhex with me, she is guna have to sit outside mate! Very Happy

from my experience the ta22 is worse than useless,but it is possible,i just stuck the chicks head out the back window,which was not only for the purpose of room,if you know what i mean Very Happy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Is it possible to have a *BOINK* with some one in an 86 Mon, 15 November 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
in my kc laser it was easily do-able so i cant see why there would be any probs. the front seat was definately easier than the back though. i also had a queen size blow up mattress and a airpump that ran off the cigi lighter, fold the back seats down, the front seats forward, and we have liftoff!!

chris
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Don't mess with the Feds!
Next Topic:Bunta's new WRX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:36:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087220668792725 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.