Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, stick that idea. I'm not comming Twisted Evil
  Send a private message to this user    
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ...who wants to meet up for a toymods gathering in a pub????? Not me.....Id more prefer the idea of a cruise somewhere and then finsih the cruise in a central spot for a afternoon bbq...Whatya think....I got first dibs on cruising in chucksters new ride... Surprised
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many of you all are coming to willowbank on the 29th?
i wouldnt mind doing something earlier in the day or something
cant wait to give my jzz10 soarer the test Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed i just realised that was yesterday.

edit: i just realised this was two days ago.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2004 15:10]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya fool
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trying to re-mount the cooler, plus have to replace bitshere and there. But due to the lack of F#%@ING space at my house i have to go to a mates place...only on the weekends. Anyone have a real problem with going to Garden City???
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Sun, 02 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
francis.puran wrote on Mon, 03 May 2004 09:43

Trying to re-mount the cooler, plus have to replace bitshere and there. But due to the lack of F#%@ING space at my house i have to go to a mates place...only on the weekends. Anyone have a real problem with going to Garden City???

i cant think how to get there.. if thats a prob
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhyr wrote on Sat, 01 May 2004 18:06

Chris Davey wrote on Sat, 01 May 2004 17:48

thanks to all that attended. Good to put some more names to faces.

Hope to see as many of you as possible at Willowbank on the 29th where I will actually be driving my car Smile

you hope ya actually gonna be driving Wink

My diff is back in and I am driving now! No hoping anymore Smile
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome...when can i see it...Also did ya get my pm about the engine you have or did it go to the wring person Embarassed let me know as im keen
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind a pub, barby or cruise. if you guy's hold anything when i am down that way i will endevour to attend.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Mon, 03 May 2004 22:05

i dont mind a pub, barby or cruise. if you guy's hold anything when i am down that way i will endevour to attend.

when are u down?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it all depends on when i have time off and the $$ at the same time.. Laughing

and if i feel like going down. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im always up for a night out on the piss...ill go with ya feral Wink and i think charles and wilbo will join without much persuasion.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Mon, 03 May 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for a night on the piss Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Tue, 04 May 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have 5 to come along...just..where and when? Maybe a city crawl from pub to pub?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Wed, 05 May 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, im up for a city pub to pub.. what sort of night are we talkin(as in day)...
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Wed, 05 May 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just pmed you People100.

BTW I'm with people100, stick to BBQ/ general cruises for Toymods meets as it is hard enough getting home from Mooloolaba let alone Brisbane!

If we get a fair few people, I might see if I can stay at a mates place down there and come out with you guys. BTW make it a saturday.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Wed, 05 May 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saturday is my worst day.. but ill still come in after work or something if it happens to be one
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
icon11.gif  Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Thu, 06 May 2004 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look, its not that hard. Just make a date giving a 2-3 weeks in advance for the piss up. Then work your time table around that. If we um and arr about it for weeks it'll never be done. I know we can't please everyone but atleast if we plan ahead theres some leway. The 22nd of May sounds like a good date, that'll give ya'll hicks a chance to get down/up here. (if you want to attend)
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Fri, 07 May 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW Frank, I forgot to ask you what sort of car you have? I figured it was turbo Smile
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
icon12.gif  Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Fri, 07 May 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not one but 2 turbos kent!!! I love to sexual feeling of SPOOLING!!!!!!!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Fri, 07 May 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what model car is it?...
ill come on the 22nd.. but ill be fucking slaughtered for work the next day.. and ill only be there at about 11
so everyone better be staying till 3 am
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Beer & BBQ anyone? Saturday May 1? Fri, 07 May 2004 11:29 Go to previous message
ill start a new thread...22nd may?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rolla Club turns 2!!!
Next Topic:IMPORTANT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:33:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052201747894287 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.