icon12.gif  exedy sports clutch Wed, 04 September 2002 15:05 Go to next message
4 puk exedy sports clutch, just rebuilt with new buttons
$230 call justin (0413461518)
  Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Thu, 05 September 2002 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What engine is this for??
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: exedy sports clutch Thu, 05 September 2002 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cluth suits the 2tg.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Fri, 06 September 2002 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are they new?
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Fri, 06 September 2002 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About that!!! I just got my new one with extra heavy duty pressure plate and also had the flywheel machined and got centreforce weights fitted and it cost me $370 all up. Take the $100 off for the weights and that leaves $270 for a brand new Exedy rated at almost 500HP!!!!

$200 would be a bit fairer price.

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Fri, 06 September 2002 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie, I'd like to know where you get your clutches so cheap buddy!
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Sat, 07 September 2002 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a brand new exeddy clutch plate( heavy duty) pressure plate, and throw out bearing for $200 retail.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Sat, 07 September 2002 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you sure you guys with Exedy clutches are getting the real deal here? Exedy Sports/Extreme clutch kits are manufactured in Japan, and i've been quoted over $900 for a single plate one.

Even the locally made equivalents dont seem to be cheaper than $450 or so. I must be getting quotes from the wrong workshops!
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Sun, 08 September 2002 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got a exedy heavy duty performance for my mr2, the whole kit cost me 3 hundgy
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Sun, 08 September 2002 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil, i get my clutches built by Western Brake and Clutch in St Marys. Their number is (02)96231233. If you want one they will make it and im sure could arrange to send it to you. They build most of the clutches for drag cars in Sydney and are very very helpful. Works out cheaper if they build you a pressure plate to the same specs and you just use the Exedy clutch plate.

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Sun, 08 September 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Jamie
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Mon, 09 September 2002 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And Jamie takes the sale... Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Mon, 09 September 2002 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not if you can make your 2T clutch fit a 4AGE Very Happy

actually, what is the diameter of the clutch plate you are selling?
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Wed, 11 September 2002 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke?? Im not selling it mate!!! I was just letting Phil know where i get mine from.

Mine is 225mm diameter Phil.

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Wed, 11 September 2002 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84! I need to know the diameter of your clutch that is for sale! or at least tell me if you have sold it....

Phil
kristian
Regular

June 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Wed, 11 September 2002 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys
i'll be needing a new clutch as well for ae86 4age. How much does labour usually cost ?
Redrolla
Occasional Poster

September 2002

Re: exedy sports clutch Thu, 12 September 2002 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can R+R a gearbox at work and replace clutch in about 3-4 hours. We got pretty hefty hourly rates though. With my boss, you'd look at maybe $250 - $300 labour plus parts. That's with a flywheel machine and balance as well.

Also, I recently put and Exedy Extreme Heavy duty clutch and pressure plate in my 7A-FE. Clutch was $360 trade!
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: exedy sports clutch Mon, 16 September 2002 07:15 Go to previous message
Kristian, i am a qualified mechanic and if you are in Sydney i will do it for you cheaper. Ill get you all parts trade price and fit the clutch for $200. I live near Liverpool. Anyone else who needs work done i am planning to do a few odd jobs to make a little pocket money. If you or anyone else need quotes or prices for parts call me on 0408482399

Thanks

Jamie.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fs: Performance mags
Next Topic:GT25 Ballbearing turbo for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:26:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069210529327393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.