Toymods » General Car Talk » dont park your celica in maylands S.A

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poida
Regular

July 2002
dont park your celica in maylands S.A Thu, 05 September 2002 04:45 Go to next message
I left my car out in fornt a mates house (maylands) and went into town. When i picked it up at 6am i saw wipe marks on all the windows, near rear speakers, and noticed that the piece of chrome near rear window wa snapped in half, also they used a screwdriver to try and pry out the grills on my bonnet, nice, tools have rooted my paint. lucky my alarm went off at some stage and they left. Looks like they were trying to salvege parts.
  Send a private message to this user    
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: dont park your celica in maylands S.A Thu, 05 September 2002 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really related, but on my way to work I pass an AE82 that is always parked in the same spot, the owner keeps a wheel clamp on it, presumably to protect it from being stolen, fair enough; except thismorning when I passed it, it still had the wheel clamp on, except the car looked as if it had been in the middle of a semitrailer sandwich.. bent like buggery. Sometimes you just can't win.
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: dont park your celica in maylands S.A Thu, 05 September 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im feeling ya peps. I wish the scum would leave our cars alone!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: dont park your celica in maylands S.A Thu, 05 September 2002 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah when my car is smicked up later down the track ill have a pagin alarm thingy and always keep a blunt object handy

Just out of curiosity(spl) whats the range on those paging things ??
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: dont park your celica in maylands S.A Thu, 05 September 2002 23:30 Go to previous message
When I fitted my alarm I got told that the pager addon for mine normally has a range of 1km, but in built up areas it drops to around 500m.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1993 Supra TT vs 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R
Next Topic:Which Notification System do you prefer?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:48:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038352012634277 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.