Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console (3) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 12 May 2004 01:08 Go to next message
Playstation are bringing out a new handheld console, similar to a gameboy. You can read about it here: http://www.ferrago.com/story/3562 I've seen a few pics of it in action, looks good, including this pic of Gran Turismo 4...nice Toyota Supra! http://www.ferrago.com/image/3562/4
Cheers,
Tim
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 12 May 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow is that what the graphics look like?!! Shocked Shocked Razz Why don't they show us a real pic of the screen rather than a dodgy photoshop job.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 12 May 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's exciting....I love Grand Turisma Cool
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 12 May 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wan't one!!!! Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 12 May 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wicked Very Happy
dvine
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Mon, 17 May 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep in mind guys, that image of the supra is a pre-rendered image, not actual in gameplay graphics. Smile

they always do things like that, just a marketing tactic. always works!
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Tue, 25 May 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Surprised Very Happy

CAN'T WAIT!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 26 May 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty cool, but i think i'll stick with my PS2, burnt games and a screen 20 times as big.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 26 May 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ya just can't compete with that
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Sat, 29 May 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow
now all i need is a bunch of cash to waste at the end of the year(including a trip to japan for one)
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 02 June 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the graphics should be fairly similar to that, its ment to have as much power as a ps2.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: For the Playstation buffs: New handheld console Wed, 02 June 2004 11:30 Go to previous message
yes. its meant to be kick ass and shame my poor little n-gage.. i would get one.. but it will cost.. and i am broke
it will be a great machine
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wedding dress on e-bay
Next Topic:Newbie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 05:11:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044960975646973 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.