Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 09:12 Go to next message
Has anyone seen the unedited video of the Iraq's beheading the American? If you haven't and you want to, send me a PM and I'll give you the link to download from.

Be warned that the video footage is very graphic.
  Send a private message to this user    
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got it.
It's a payback thing for what the americans done to them iraqi prisoners.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just like to say that if you dont like graphic scenes then DO NOT WATCH THIS!!!!!

Crazy fucked up shit here........
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farrrk your not wrong on the graphical warning thanks Shane
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got worse but there all on video...... wars in many countries, innocence being tortured. when will it all end........
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problem. It is pretty full on.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 20:01

ive got worse but there all on video...... wars in many countries, innocence being tortured. when will it all end........

Good work. I bet you beat off over them all the time.
nicked
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as they say in the classics:
"pm'd u"

edit: recieved, thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:35]

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are one extremely heartless idiot. grow up.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 20:05

you are one extremely heartless idiot. grow up.

Damm straight. Look no one cares how cool you think you are by saying that you have better videos and all that crap. I am handing out the link for people to see what is going on in this world, Not to brag about how cool I am.
Grow up kid.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't post it in that way. I was just saying that there is worse out there on video, internet etc. To brag about something like that is just down right immoral. stop being so close minded not every one thinks like you.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:11]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen it

looks fake as though

typical snuff videos.. meh

fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit thats insane
i wish i never watched that i feel sick now
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you gotta feel sorry for the poor blokes family I mean thats a pretty f*%ked up way to die
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me or does the silly iraqi c**t read from the same two pages all the time Laughing

Not necesarily the way I think but if they deal with their prisoners that way, and I mean not just now but they have done for a long time, then you may be hard pressed to blame some of the Americans for dealing with them in a way they understand. But no. The world only sees the poor hardly done by towel head who would even consider doing ANYTHING like this let alone worse. No, no, no.

Edit this if you like but FFS, how many of their own people have they tortured etc in the same way for what reason?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 20:01

ive got worse but there all on video......

sounds like bragging to me too Rolling Eyes

and by the way, its they're
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed get over it mate

Quote:

holy shit thats insane
i wish i never watched that i feel sick now

which is why I don't want the link.

I am not at all suprised by this, absolutely horrible as it is, given the American's recent disgraceful conduct.

America reall screwed up and lost the 'moral high ground' when they abused the Iraqi prisioners decending to the same plane as those they came to "deliver".

America has declared to the world how it treats "those who oppose" by torture and humiliation. Now in return, so have the Iraqis.

While we know the reality of the great gulf between the way the two societies operate, will the Islamic world? Probably not. Now it is just see it as a case of who has the bigger guns. Moral justification for the most part left the debate a week ago.

I feel sick thinking of how many more people have to die like this just because 16 American soldiers thought it would be funny to degrade and humiliate Iraqis.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
america fubared ebverything that happened in iraq since "major hostilities ended"
not to mention fubaring the original decision to actually go in there.
Then they put the army in charge of running a country they know absolutely bugger alla bout, then wonder why the place goes to shit.
and considering the recent pics of american treatment of prisoners, I'm not suprised they beheaded trhat guy - they may well have been planning to kill him anyhow, but it would have been an untelivised shooting.

let's look at the results of america's last 2 incursions - afganistan and iraq.... lots of success there :\
</rant>
obviously I have a lot more to say on the subject, but there's a time and a place
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a feeling theres gunna be a massive world war soon the way the worlds going both sides are just as bad as each other NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE except for some (muderers etc) I do agree with RobST162 when you say unfortunatley more innocent people are going to die. which really sucks and is wrong
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put rapists in the same boat as murderers.
and child molesters & child killers - well, lets say the geneva convention should not apply
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now they're after Syria Shocked Taken from The Daily Telegraph

Quote:

Blair, Bush share concerns over Syria

9.15pm (AEST) BRITAIN shares US concerns that Syria has links to weapons of mass destruction and terrorism, Prime Minister Tony Blair's spokesman said today, in reaction to Washington's decision to impose sanctions on Damascus.

Umm, is it just a coincidence that they happen to export OIL Confused
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About that video, is that the one where they cut the guys head off with a knife?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats the one

looks so fucking fake
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the video is fake. All the news channels in the world have been playing the video as a late April fools joke Rolling Eyes
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought I'd ask as I saw that one going on to a year ago now.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perhaps you are referring to the guy called (name?) Pearl, a US journalist who was killed in Pakastan?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its real
but looks so fake

poor fella
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What America did to those prisoners ain't good by any means, but geez to cut off some guys head! It's like throwing dirt at someone, then the next person pulls a knife Shocked Those responsible for this are less than people, less than animals..so barbaric. i know America has made some bad judgements etc, but to say they got what they deserve really worries me....

Can you pm me the link I'm curious..in a disgusted way Crying or Very Sad
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder what exactly America expected in war? I mean, war is war - there is no moral high ground, it's just a power game between two fuckwits sitting in oval offices/palaces that don't like each other because they have what the other wants.

You could see this kind of stuff coming from over a year ago when America started tooting it's horn about how fucking amazing it would be if they went off on a journey to iraq and 'liberated' a whole bunch of oil...I mean....people.

Whatever.

Anyone who thinks that the war is not about oil it retarded as well. Human rights abuses have gone on in countless countries for decades and America couldn't care less, so why was Iraq so damn important?

'Diplomatic' solutions are shit as well...people (humans as a whole) have to improve their personal philosophy, not governments.

(edit : typo)

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:32]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
America continues to reap the 'rewards' of its arrogant foreign policies.

I don't think anyone could call Iraq liberated from tyranny.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont even want to have a look at it. Sad And I am NOT getting involved in the "moral high ground" issue.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: The beheading? Wed, 12 May 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have very, very, very low views of the Americans.

I'll just keep my comments to myself though, in fear of inflaming this even more.

Let's just say that I'm not that impartial with the thought of the Chinese taking over as the world leaders soon. And we all know the attrocities that the Chinese Government have committed, even to their own people.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must admit, I have never bought this "he must be bad - he even committed attrocities to his own people" argument. People are people - killing them for no good reason is appalling irrespective of race or credo.

So is Dubya OK for killing thousands of innocent Iraqis because they aren't "his own people"? Rhetorical
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 09:59

I have very, very, very low views of the Americans.

I'll just keep my comments to myself though, in fear of inflaming this even more.

Thanks Nark, you saved me some typing. Confused
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 10:13

I must admit, I have never bought this "he must be bad - he even committed attrocities to his own people" argument. People are people - killing them for no good reason is appalling irrespective of race or credo.

Irrespective of the us vs them mentality, a Government is supposed to look after the people that it's responsible for.
This makes killing it's own people worse on a scale of attocities. Not saying that killing others is acceptible. It's all about the grey areas. Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just watched it...
Mad Mad

That's FUCKED

such is life i guess Confused

No No No

[Updated on: Thu, 13 May 2004 04:42]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is interesting....

-Over 4.5 million people have clean drinking water for the first time ever in Iraq.
 -Over 400,000 kids have up to date immunizations.

-Over 1500 schools have been renovated and ridded of the weapons that were stored there so education can occur.

-The port of Uhm Qasar was renovated so grain can be off loaded from ships faster.

-School attendance is up 80% from levels before the war.

-The country had it's first 2 billion barrel export of oil in August.

-The country now receives 2 times the electrical power it did before the war.

-100% of the hospitals are open and fully staffed compared to 35% before the war.

-Elections are taking place in every major city and city councils are in place.

-Sewer and water lines are installed in every major city.

-Over 60,000 police are patrolling the streets.

-Over 100,000 Iraqi civil defense police are securing the country.

-Over 80,000 Iraqi soldiers are patrolling the streets side by side with US soldiers.

-Over 400,000 people have telephones for the first time ever.

-Students are taught field sanitation and hand washing techniques to prevent the spread of germs.

-An interim constitution has been signed.

-Girls are allowed to attend school for the first time ever in Iraq.

-Text books that don't mention Saddam are in the schools for the first time in 30 years.

I have met many people from Iraq that want us there and in a bad way.  They say they will never see the freedoms we talk about but they hope their children will.

Ray Reynolds, SFC
 Iowa Army National Guard
 234th Signal Battalion
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm smells of nothing but power elitism and oil to me
just like the costello budget tax cuts for the rich and lets forget those living in or around the poverty line
moral high ground dissapeared completely with my view of americans when they draped that statue of that idiot in the usa flag and failed to provide assistance to korea
" usa: oh you've got nuclear weapons.... got oil ?
korea:nope
usa: well fuck off"
guess that sumerises their view on international policy and why id like our country to be a world power rather than a world joke and tell these f***ers to relax and avanotherbeer
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on now. It was proven fact that North Korea had nuclear weapons. There's not point in tearing that country apart in the "search for weapons of mass destruction".
What's more important? Smile

And remember that Howard arse-kissed Dubya all the way along. We Australians are just as responsible for the crap in Iraq as the Americans are.
We are just as responsible for the attrocities because our majority supported our Prime Minister's actions.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send the link my way please cool1...i havent seen it yet (dont know if i wanna) but im curious

americans are jingoistic idiots...they think they shit gold compared to the rest of the world. But out of all the other countires in the world at least they have the balls to stand up for basic rights/democracy. Yes, it's digusting what certain american individuals are doing but the current government has good intentions (i think), it's just a shame they arent being carried out very well (im not just reffering to the iraqi conflict here either)

i could ramble for ages...the americans have had their fingers in lots of different pies over time...some good, some bad.

*shrugs*

im glad i live in australia...best country in the world

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is how much i care....

... thanks for playing.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, there alot of positives that you have pointed out and im not going to dispute that.
However there are still other countries living under oppressing governments with similar conditions to Iraq, yet theses people aren't being "liberated" by the colition of the willing.
Perhaps this fact hae something to do with it:
"The country had it's first 2 billion barrel export of oil in August."

Just a thought.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the guy's running around like a headless chicken Laughing

jk
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 18:55

the guy's running around like a headless chicken Laughing

jk

have u ever seen that? a headless chicken that is!!!!!
Bloody hilairius .... my Dad used to kill our chickens for us to eat and when he thought NO one was around he would chop there heads off and it would run around the backyard with no head Laughing Laughing Laughing

talk about laugh

Shocked
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bit of respect I'd say is needed.. I just read in the paper that the Dad didn't want it to become public (the vid that is). The poor family, I seriously don't know how they could cope..Imagine seeing the last few minutes of your sons or brothers life, ending like that!! And this is what those Osama groups want..people to feel like that. Very sick indeed

I tried to have a look but the link didn't work...maybe a good thing.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The old site went down. I now have it hosted myself. New link is available via PM.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the link cool1.
But, it wasnt really that disgusting. Because of the dodgy video and sound, it doesnt really give you the feeling that you are there.
If the video and audio was "better", it would defiently give a different feeling across.

But none-the-less, it was not a nice thing to see.

But if anyone has seen the video "unknown russian soldier", you will understand how much of a stronger feeling it puts across.

Sure makes me glad i live in Australia.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 16:58

send the link my way please cool1...i havent seen it yet (dont know if i wanna) but im curious

can i just throw my 2c into whether ppl should want to watch this...

'curiosity' is not enough to justify yourself seeing this...

i wish i hadnt, and if theres anyone with any hint of hesitation as to whether they want to watch it, just dont. youre not missing out. theres just some stuff in life you can honestly go without seeing - this is one of them.

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: The beheading? Thu, 13 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no need to see it, it's just not interesting. For those of you who are 'curious' try and gain some respect. Someone's death is not to be viewed for the satisfaction of curiosity. Imagine how you'd feel being beheaded...not exactly nice is it!

As for people saying it's all the government's responsibility and it has nothing to do with the people, take some responsibility in your own life, please - we are all contributors in some way to the misery going on in Iraq. Krishnamurti would be so dismayed Razz

Life is useless if you believe that your actions have no consequence on a large scale.
BadDude
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Response to terrorism Fri, 14 May 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think Bush used the world's support of combating terrorism to gain support for going into Iraq, which was a different issue entirely.

Now that the world sees that going into Iraq seems to have been a mistake, I am afraid that there will not be support for continuing to fight terrorism.

The way Spain has backed out recently because it sees the Al Qaeda attacks against it recently as being because of its involvement--that is such a mistake. If you let the terrorists know that they can bully nations not to oppose them, then they will get bolder and bolder in their attacks and they will paralyze the world.

Al Qaeda is behind almost all of the major terrorism around the world (philippines, Indonesia, mid-east). It is their money making things happen. If we keep chasing them down and cut off their money, the world will be so much better for it.

But there is no doubt that there will be a lot of pain and death along the way. If we back down because of that pain and death that is there in the short run, we are sure not seeing the longterm picture. Pain and confrontation now is worth it for peace for our kids into the future.

Is my opinion.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those of you who have not seen this horrific video i encourage you not too as it is a shocking display that i wish i had not seen.

i agree with nark
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BadDude : I'm going to personally ban myself from posting further on this thread cause I can see where I'll end up going, but I'm just going to say I think you are so completely wrong and that there has never been a moment in history where fighting and conflict has brought about an age of peace. Fighting and conflict, in itself, is only a short-term solution to the problem of peace in the world.

To aim any lower that complete permanent co-existance is to underestimate human potential and intelligence.
BadDude
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are right. If we had not fought in World War 2, lots of soldiers would not have died, and we would all be living in a peaceful Nazi State. How much better that would be!

War is never the right solution if BOTH sides agree to it, but if one side (Al Qaeda) is proclaiming war on the West, then the BEST solution is not to wait til the bombs start exploding in OUR city. The best solution is to confront those out to get us.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All parties: American,US,British,Iraqi and any other country that has been undertaking such actions (I hope Australian soldiers aren't involved) should be fronted to The Hague and charged with breaches of the Geneva convention.

As such most should be locked up (and treated humanly) for a very long time.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DONT WATCH IT. i started to watch it out of curiosity but then i stopped it because i realised that this is real, its a real persons murder. its not some movie where everything is fake.
do yourself a favour and just dont watch it because i dont think anybody wants to watch another human be murdered.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

For those of you who are 'curious' try and gain some respect. Someone's death is not to be viewed for the satisfaction of curiosity. Imagine how you'd feel being beheaded...not exactly nice is it!

fair call guys, you both have a different point of view and thats fine with me. Perhaps it's a byproduct of society today but that kinda stuff doesnt phase me. Yes it is abhorrent & i felt angered by what i saw but im the type of person that look at anything...if someones got a gross vid i'll watch it, it doesnt bother me. I dont like it but dont hate it at the same time & its not like im a sicko or anything and make a hibit out of d/l the stuff. In this particular instance i had heard a lot about it and the uproar it had caused and wanted to see for myself...im sorry if that has offended some of you

FWDBoy i do have respect for that guy...shit, i cant imagine a worse scenario for him...going over there to look for work, having done nothing agressive in nature to the Iraqi's...in fact was prolly there to help more than anything...only to be captured and killed by a bunch of religious fundamentalists all because of something someonelse did. Your right, its wrong & its not fair & i do feel for his family

Quote:

To aim any lower that complete permanent co-existance is to underestimate human potential and intelligence

i totally agree with this...i only wish it were true. Try explaining this ideal to a frenzied mob of religious fanatics who wont think twice about sacrificing their lives or the lives of others in the name of their god...for their greater good.

The world is a fucked up place....there will never be peaceful co-existance so long as there are people out there willing to kill to further a cause. I dont think its possible until we've ravaged this planet enough & by then it'll be too late. Perhaps by then we'll be able to colonise another planet and start afresh

im rambling...it so hard to try and discuss a topic that encomapsses so many variables & so many opinions...ill just shit up now

/rant

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 14 May 2004 00:15

NickAE86 wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 16:58

can i just throw my 2c into whether ppl should want to watch this...

i wish i hadnt, and if theres anyone with any hint of hesitation as to whether they want to watch it, just dont. youre not missing out. theres just some stuff in life you can honestly go without seeing - this is one of them.

actually i urge ppl to watch this for the following reasons
to see what the real world is like outside the sheltered lives we live in australia and what the media thats controlled desires us to see
also to really understand the world we live in and what "democracy" results in
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backspace wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 20:56

But if anyone has seen the video "unknown russian soldier", you will understand how much of a stronger feeling it puts across.

Does this have anything to do with Chechnya?

BTW I'm with 4DaDrift in the previous post. Don't hide from the real world. You're deluding yourself if you don't believe there's a public and a not-so-public side of war. All media has a perspectave, and all news is biased.

Remember Somalia?
Remember Rwanda?

Or is that something too that's was too easy to just 'not think about' a decade ago? Still want to turn a blind eye to things such as this? Is it too hard for you? Grow up. Watch the video. Question why.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:22]

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Fri, 14 May 2004 22:11

Backspace wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 20:56

Does this have anything to do with Chechnya?

Yes, it was Chechnian guerillas.

I think people who vote for a country to go to war should be shown gruesome videos of actual war, just to make sure they known what they are voting for.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The beheading? Fri, 14 May 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I've heard of this video before do you have it?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Are women on a diet a turn off
Next Topic:Ringtones for Nokia 7650?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:44:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082099437713623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.