Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Thu, 13 May 2004 06:47 Go to next message
Practically new, with electrics and rails: $300 ono
Very comfortable!!!
PM me or email da_mullet@hotmail.com
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4427
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4428
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4429

Attachment: seats3 (1).jpg
(Size: 83.62KB, Downloaded 526 time(s))
Attachment: seats3 (2).jpg
(Size: 68.74KB, Downloaded 514 time(s))
Attachment: seats3.jpg
(Size: 73.93KB, Downloaded 498 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 14 May 2004 07:28]

Send a private message to this user    
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Sat, 15 May 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PRICE DROP!!!!!
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 17 May 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#Last BUMP#
Someone make me an offer!!!
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 17 May 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are the "electrics" for ?! and what is the dimensions of the base, ie. where I'd run the rails ?!

Brendon
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 17 May 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
electrics are what came in silvias to say if seat belt is plugged in or not, doesnt apply in aust! so they are not electric, but have those seat belt reminder things.., nice seats
panagary
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 17 May 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do these seats fit a ae82 corolla?? Cool Rolling Eyes
TheGecko
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Tue, 18 May 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 17:21

electrics are what came in silvias to say if seat belt is plugged in or not, doesnt apply in aust! so they are not electric, but have those seat belt reminder things.., nice seats

Actually this does apply in Australia now. It was introduced as part of ADR 69/00 in 1996. This ADR (Australian Design Rule) covers Frontal Impact Protection and is mostly about air bags, but there is an extra detail about seat belt warning lights. Many cars comply by just having the warning light stay on for at least 4 seconds once the car starts but many new models now use the switch on the drivers seat belt.

Nice simple looking seats. How wide are they? If they're 480mm or less overall across the squab I might be interested (although the freight would f*ck up the price a bit Smile )

Free bump anyway.

Dominic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Tue, 18 May 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but if paul gives me the seats i will send them on my account with toll priority, i get REALLY cheap rates, i sent a bonnet 3 guards and a bumper bar box, to melb in 18 hours for $34, and my rates have gone down since then so......it wont be too bad, im sure if u made paul ( hi - rolla ( 30 ) ) he would negotiate a deal thanks free bump\
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Tue, 18 May 2004 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u got seat rails to mount into a ke55? i take it these came out of ur ke30
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Wed, 19 May 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no these were never installed in his ke30, hence the sweet condition
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Wed, 19 May 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I got them a couple months ago and was going to put them in the ke30 but then decided to sell the car, and I thought it would be easier to sell the seats separately.

I'll post the width tomorrow, I'll go home and measure them up.

I'm not sure if they would fit in an ae82 with the current rails but its quite easy to put new rails (for the ae82) on them so they would, you'd just have to pick some up off a wrecker.
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Fri, 21 May 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The distance between the rails is 45cm, while the widest part of the seat on both horizontal and vertical parts is 50cm.
Hope that helps!!!
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Sun, 23 May 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have idea where i can buy rails for the silvia s13 seats?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Sun, 23 May 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have these seats in my KE15, so they are skinny enough to fit in almost any car!!!!

they are very comfortable and have a reasonable amount of support.

the rails on mine did not unbolt, so i had to weld mounting points into the car to fit the fucker in using the rails on it Wink

not the hardest thing to do, but was a bit if a pain tho.

BUT. it was well worth it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy mmmmmmmm

if i was in adelaide i'd be tempted to grab them for my KE10....

Cya, Stewart
hi-rolla(30)
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 24 May 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could probably get some rails from a Nissan wrecker or you could even try an japanese import store. That's where I got the seats from in the first place.

Or you could just do what 'oldcorollas' did!

I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to get them put in.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2004 05:23]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: Silvia bucket seats with pics**price drop** Mon, 24 May 2004 10:26 Go to previous message
cable ties, tek screws, and spot welds should see you sweet, LOL jokes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , should cost u about $5 - 10 lol, fooly legit bruz Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: HKS Sequential BOV
Next Topic:FS: Steering wheel with Boss kit for AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 07:25:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005702018737793 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.