Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car PMP-80Y, TURBO AE-71 (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 24 April 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AFAIK a pod must be enclosed to protect against backfiring through the intake - a carby thing! Thats what i've been told anyway!
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Tue, 27 April 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it's my turn now - I'm seeing if I can build one with even better value! Here's what I've got so far:

KE70, 4K, traumatic, 400,000km, +towbar - $70 (and it's actually got no rust OR dents!)
AE71 3/4cut for trans, xmember, etc. - $250
AE82 4AG, loom, ecu, RWD exhaust manifold - $400
New PBR heavy duty clutch - $150
Inlet manifold welding - $20
Assorted heatshrink, tape, etc. - about $50
Swirl pot - piece of old tailshaft + time
Fuel hoses, fittings, etc. - about $60
New plugs, oil + fuel filter - $20
Gear oil - $20
Lift + main pumps - lifted from bag of stuff I had on shelf
Total so far = $1040

OK, so it ain't quite finished (gotta make exhaust etc. still), but I have had it going, and taken it up the road a few times (neighbours think it's a bit loud... or something...), and damn I gotta say that axle tramp sure is a bitch! Anyways, hopefully I'll have some pics soon Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 28 April 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah dude... you cant claim shit off your shelf as a freebie! You have to include the price you paid for it at the time...

Its cost me about $3.5k total including rego. Aim there.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 28 April 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, let me see... I suppose you could count the welding wire used to make the swirlpot (the tailshaft genuinely WAS free!), the electricity to run the soldering iron when joining some of the wires, oh and the fuel pump, that was from a pile of stuff I got from an all you can carry wrecker now that I think about it - therefore, I guess it could be put down as around, oooh, 85 cents? I'll letcha know how much the thing costs all up, and more importantly, next time I come to NSW, we'll see who's really IS king! Evil or Very Mad

Oh yeah, and mine's got carpet. So nerrrrr.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 28 April 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 18:36

Oh yeah, and mine's got carpet. So nerrrrr.

Oh its on! Cool
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 28 April 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it ever Very Happy Very Happy

Aww yeah, I forgot to mention a coupla things!

cooling fan, $10
central locking kit, $25

CAN YOU FEEL THE VALUE??? Very Happy

And what's this I hear about your one having roof racks now? Damn, I'm REALLY gonna hafta start thinking big!

[Updated on: Thu, 29 April 2004 00:34]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Thu, 29 April 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK... when 5:30pm comes around, i've got the list of shit i paid for to build this car. I'll put it all together and write an even bigger list....

Oh, and its on!
My roof racks, floor mats, towbar, rust "speed" holes, and "shit" scraped into the bonnet will add teh powahz to my car make faster than yours!!!

P.S. go t o y m o d s !
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Thu, 29 April 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 29 April 2004 15:43

P.S. go t o y m o d s !

Respect.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Thu, 29 April 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mass restecpa
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Thu, 29 April 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet yours doesn't have a lucky rubber ducky that resides on the dash. Or a hole in the seat as big as mine. And remember, the idea of a car maintaining its original performance by rusting itself lighter in fact reached a pinnacle level on the Datsun 1600/180B. Ooooh, and the roof racks are purely for show - whereas my busted seat actually makes me FEEL like I'm driving a really crap car ALL the time, not just over 85 km/h when the wind noise from the roof bars gets up... And most importantly, does yours have a PREDECESSOR? (To those that haven't met me, the predecessor is known as 'whitey' and is a KE55 with a 2T-C 'conversion')

Screw rice, horsepower, reliability, etc. - I can see this whole 'value war' thing becoming worthwhile motorsport! Evil or Very Mad
Keep it up!
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Fri, 30 April 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
busted seat? let me guess the bottom dropped so it feels like your sitting INSIDE a toilet?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Fri, 30 April 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, it's low... damned low! When I get this horrible discount store scanner working again, I'll show everyone Evil or Very Mad
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Fri, 30 April 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude u get defected 200 bucks on ur value list cause u only the an 86kw 4ag not the 100kw, but i spose we'll give that back to u cause ull need the extra money to keep up with pmp80y when he chops u at a set of lights heheheehehe

do u guys wana help me put a 4ag 100kw into a ke55? how much will it cost i wana be there hands on helping to so i can learn
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 01 May 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Difference is, mine's gonna be registered with the 4ag in it Shocked As for who chops who, we'll have to see about that now won't we Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 01 May 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol my cousin and i picked up a ke70 paddock basher with a bhg..not much rust at all...ie nearly roadworthy for a case of tooheys new Laughing

Was manual and all...went great getting 4ft air over banks in his paddocks Very Happy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 01 May 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witz, wheres the list ?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 01 May 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im working on it.... i got waaay too busy thursday night since Jaycar just started their USA internet site and we are getting bombarded already!
Also, my girlfriend just came back from USA on friday morning after being away from me for 2 months - so Razz, you can wait!

ill try to do something tonight, now that i have REAL internet again.

Mr Shin - value motorsport is the future! Oh and i had a look at a whole bunch of AE71/KE70/TE72 'rollas down at the wreckers yesterday, it seems this bottom left corner of the windscreen is a common rust problem. But i dont care until no one will register the car or the window falls in... whichever happens first!

As for your seat - i had one like that... the arse was fallen out of it and it smelt like bong water. So i picked up some RA60 seats and chucked them in, SOOOOO low and comfy - a worthwile conversion. If you felt rich you could VERY easily do the MA61 conversion, but that would blow out the value factor.

My roof bars dont make too much noise, that im aware of.... the 4age has a way of drowning that out!

And yes, this car had a predecessor! The POS!
It only got the Rice conversion though...

Now the car is starting to look like a real car again! Yesterday it was treated to a new dash, door trims and rear seat! All in dark chocolate brown (pimpin' style) with velour trim Cool And the dash doesnt really even have any cracks! Now all the car needs is some carpet and its almost a real car inside. The rear seat is also solid foam vs the standard springs which lauch your mates heads into the roof... so its waay comfier now Wink

Value Motorsport - its your friend.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 01 May 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and mine now is registered with a 4ag in it Razz
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 02 May 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thing is, I've actually got a GC set of SA63 seats I'm going to put in there for rego, but then I'm putting in the R32 seats out of the predecessor (and the steering wheel!) for added comfort Very Happy

Oh, and I've got a few other surprise additions waiting to go on as well Surprised
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 02 May 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, I think we also need to have a bit of a comparison between your 4 tone yellow heap, and my whitey! C'mon people, get behind whitey and give it the support it deserves!
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 02 May 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witz, you're forgiven Wink

shin : GO THE WHITEY! - pix up mate - get em to me and i'll host em for ya!

(i think we need a poll) -
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 02 May 2004 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you cannot defeat teh powah ov Teh POS!!!

i rekon the RA60 seats are pretty tops, comfy and LOOOOW
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 02 May 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yah, I'll have to get me that DAMNED CAMERA BACK! I was going to scan some photos taken the old fashioned way, but XP won't have a bar of my, er, discount(!) scanner... I do intend to try the RA60 (well.... SA63!) seats, but I reckon the Skyline ones'll be a winner Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the XA6X seats are a piece of piss to install though - all you have to mod is the inside runner, by replacing the XA6X ones with the XE7X ones.

Ill try to get a few pics up of the improved interior design. In a word or two - PIMP BROWN
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm. might have to join you lads in this pepsi challenge....whats the balance so far shin - reckon i can beat you.... Smile

pimping brown - extremely choice karl......i dunno mate that pink fur, just, really did it for me...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as much as it might "do it" for you, it was disgusting, smelt like bong water, was dirtier than a new york hobo, and disgusted my girlfriend to the point of not riding in the car....

So pimpin' chocolate brown it is... maybe with some leopard skin fur here and there Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh... btw...

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/towbar!%20001.jpg

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/sml%20towbar.jpg

and just to give you an idea of how "budget" i can be... this is the "WST-003" - the crank pulley manipulator....
WST = Witzl Service Tool

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71%20conversion/SST.jpg
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witz i understand mate, bongjuice no good for no-one. and the leopard skin fur mate, you read my mind....spotlight EVEN HAVE IT ON SALE!

SST better move over i reckon....WST here we come!

let the games begin. hehehehe

[Updated on: Mon, 03 May 2004 20:36]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 03 May 2004 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually managed to take some photos of whitey yesterday - now I just gotta try and claw them from my mate with the (crap!) camera. I'm not altogether sure about leopardskin furry stuff, but I'm sure spotlight will have something *else* suitable on sale at the appropriate moment... In fact, I think I might have just had me an idea Shocked Also, I can assure you all there's an entire RANGE of MSSTs(I think you're clever enough to work out what that stands for...) Budget so far greg? Not really much different to what's above - haven't had a chance to do anything to it this week yet, had to mess with damned sisters car... Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Tue, 04 May 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never mentioned WST-001... the MANIPULATOR!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Tue, 04 May 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the persuader?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 05 May 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did I mention that certain members of the MSST cabinet run on fossil fuels? Shocked
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 10 May 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh dear....

NEW MOD PLANS:

Car is to be re-badged.

"Corolla XX 4WD V8 Grande"
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 10 May 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Corolla XX 4WD V8 Grande Group A Rallye Sprinter"

You can't forget the group A dude... or the sprinter

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 10 May 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does that mean I have to go and badge a Ford Transit for mine??
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Fri, 14 May 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I look back now and remember when we first saw this car all busted ass in some newcastle dudes yard...

The ten rattle can black paint job
The fuzzy pimpin' interior that smelt like bongwater
The busted ass 4AC
The busted seats that felt like you were sitting on the crapper
The rally damaged rear quarters
The speedholes in the dash, boot etc.
The drivers side "kicked" panel

and then the new and improved 4AC (donated by MOS) was installed
then the diff crapped out
and the gearbox

then Witzl saw a sign from the gods below... the 4AGE with a pricetag $100 + GST... the rest is now history...

Looking at it now we see:
The 20 rattle can black paint job
The pimpin 70's brown interior
The rebadged 4AGE (to 4AC) which witzl has munched the bearings on
The low as a MOFO seats
The bog in almost all panels
The roof racks
The towball

Ahh the memories!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Fri, 14 May 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the paint rub off onto ur hands and stuff when u touch it? if not, wat type of paint did you use and whered u get it from? cheers
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 15 May 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was donated a 'genuine sports model' (those are the guy's words...) KB Laser spoiler to put on mine today... Shocked
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 16 May 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to see this new pimp brown interior WHITZL..
Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 16 May 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ack. After some creative computer-bashing, finally we have a few happy snaps to share with the world.

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 001.jpg
Note the Tarage rims, HI-CAM badges and pimpstriping

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 003.jpg
Here you just might be able to see the stains on the old AE86 seats (in there to get a RWC)

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 004.jpg
The stripe theme also continues to the backseat, AE71 Spirit style. Do, please, be assured that a recover is definately planned. With considerably less taste.

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 005.jpg
Sticker says few words, but adds such meaning...

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 006.jpg
Roughest 'conversion' ever. Although I *have* started to tidy things up a fair bit since this (RWC guy insisted!)

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 007.jpg
Note the 'elephants dick' air intake, teamed with the $30 lampshade (2nd hand naturally, and $30 was the new price!). Oh, tape doesn't look half bad, either...

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Grey%20Whitey%20 008.jpg
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 16 May 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go the elephants dick! Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 16 May 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that back seat looks unmistakebly like the rear seat i removed and threw out from my car! Was replaced by a solid foam pimpin' brown velour item Wink

The conversion looks decent enough - i especially like the surge tank location! Elephants dick is a nice touch - almost matches the "borrowed from a Nissan" intake of mine, but with added wrinkles.

I like shovel noses.

You have too much interior! Razz

Get onto the freakin track mate - i want some comparo times! Im hoping to head down this saturday.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sun, 16 May 2004 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn u guys make em jealous. what did it end up costing shinny?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 17 May 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hah... No need to go being hard about the back seat. Reason I put that one in there? Because I wanted the original one handy for a little recovering job. A trip to spotlight this morning educated me greatly on the availability of leopard and tiger prints Evil or Very Mad

The elephant's dick is now GONE! Mad Had to replace it with something far more hi-tek - a 22R intake pipe Rolling Eyes

As for the budget Greg, it's not quite done yet... But there are a few surprises in store!

I'll hit the track with it as soon as it's rego'd - I've been driving it with plates off the other car for a while now *don't tell anyone*

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 19 May 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More big mods - installed a LH rearview mirror, discovered I didn't have a tongue that fitted the towbar, and replaced the radiator cap...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 19 May 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i refuse to install a LH wing mirror, if i did then i cant perform some of my "precision" maneuvers.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 19 May 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The brown interior is truly gold!

HOWEVER....

A giant T! needs to be sprayed on that bonnet in red!!

[Updated on: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:42]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 19 May 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, now that I think of it, somewhere amongst my junk I've got a rear window louvre from my old AE71... or did I bin that???
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl and I took the pimpmobile down WSID today (22-05-2004) and recorded the following times!

Witzl
-15.807 @ 85.59MPH
-15.920 @ 85.02MPH
-16.011 @ 85.12MPH
-16.225 @ 81.62MPH

Toobs
-15.992 @ 85.68MPH
-16.290 @ 83.46MPH
-16.555 @ 78.97MPH
-16.812 @ 79.96MPH

Note: All runs were done WITH roof racks for fun! Witzl has some pics which I will make him post up!
Also neither Witzl or I were worried about RT's on these runs so you may note that some are quite low
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a scan of the fastest ET to date
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/AE71 conversion/Timeslips/Fastest ET.JPG
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
t o y m o d s !
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome work fellas!!!!

Time to crack 14's, weight reduction time!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man, you could do with losing a few pounds...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha Laughing

No free samples from the pmp80yz motherfucker!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Sat, 22 May 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm hoping to join a mate of mine at Calder Park this Friday, and I intend to be running with my completely stuffed 185/70(!)R14 tyres on Tarago rims, along with amazing amounts of axle trap. Oh, I'll do it on Safeway (Woolworths...) fuel too, just for added amusement Evil or Very Mad
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Mon, 24 May 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Booked the thing in for rego at 8:30am on Friday morning - then not long afterwards discovered that even a stock 4AG doesn't get along very well with a 400,000km old BogWarmer diff - oh yeah, the 4AG won Very Happy Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Tue, 25 May 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel so inspired to get my celica finished ASAP and start work on my KE70... 4A-G with a couple of carbies? Smile Or maybe i'll wait for a dodgy lil 4A-F to make itself available to me... Who knows Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Tue, 25 May 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ny mistake
its the ae71 that cracked the record
NICE
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toobs' & The Witzl's *spare* car.... AE-71 Wed, 26 May 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I replaced the diff, and mine actually got a RWC today Evil or Very Mad
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mikeys SW20 MR2
Next Topic:My 1989 ST162 Celica SX UPDATED! - Rims on as of 25/2/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 02:26:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089938640594482 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.