Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » importer, please help!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
redisgood
Occasional Poster

December 2003

importer, please help! Mon, 26 April 2004 13:01 Go to next message
i want an 86, i have been trying to buy, or trade my turbo s13, but no one seams to be interested, does any one know a good importer who can compliance an 86? please help me!
  Send a private message to this user    
pyro_AE86
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: importer, please help! Tue, 27 April 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a good site to check for sprinters

http://www.j-spec.com.au/

but dont expect to get anything less than about 10 000. you may even be spending 20 000.

so hopefully you have the money to back it up.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: importer, please help! Tue, 27 April 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can help. I import lots of cars, both for my self, and for customers.

Email me and I'll see what I can do, and for WAY under 10 grand.

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com

Kristian
Owner/Manager
Japanese Import Parts
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: importer, please help! Tue, 27 April 2004 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WAY less than 10k on the road?? i think not mate, shipping and duties is like 3-6k alone, then u have to buy a car, spend about 1k getting it road worthy and then 500 for rego, change from 10k?? unless u buy a 3a ae85 and smuggle it back on a leaky illegal imigrint boat
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: importer, please help! Wed, 28 April 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 02:47

WAY less than 10k on the road?? i think not mate, shipping and duties is like 3-6k alone, then u have to buy a car, spend about 1k getting it road worthy and then 500 for rego, change from 10k?? unless u buy a 3a ae85 and smuggle it back on a leaky illegal imigrint boat

shipping and duties is like 3-6k alone,

So you are going to tell me how much it costs to import a car now ??? Have you ever imported a car ? I have imported about 8 in the past year, and your figured are WAY out my friend. If you actually knew the costs involved, instead of guessing, then you would be surprised.

Shipping is $900.
customs/Duties on a average 86 would be roughly $900
Quarrantine $250
TOTAL $2050.

spend about 1k getting it road worthy

$1000 to get it roadworthy you say ? Where does that money go ? More like $600 mate.

unless u buy a 3a ae85 and smuggle it back on a leaky illegal imigrint boat

Keep dreeming mate, this is why alot of peope are scared of importing, cause people like you who THINK they know what they are talking about just talk shit, and scare them off.

Its obious to see you have never imported a car.

When you know what you are talking about, or you import cars on a regular basis like me, then you can list up shipping and import costs. Until then, please dont guess or assume you know, cause your figures are WAY OUT .

Kristian
Owner/Manager
Japanese Import Parts

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: importer, please help! Wed, 28 April 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i have never imported a car, but i have made serious enquiries and those are the approx prices i was given! i k now for a fact a lot of people spend over a grand getting them on the road! if you can get those sort of prices then that is very cheap, but a lot of clean 86's r going for nearly 1 million yen! so it is getting harder to get them under the 10k mark!

i didnt talk shit, i quoted prices i was given, but never mind!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: importer, please help! Wed, 28 April 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its cool, maybe you got the prices from someone that was going to charge you too much.

As I said, email me and I will see what I can find for you.

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: importer, please help! Wed, 28 April 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would seem that i got quoted too much, will be good to see if you can get them back for under 10k - gt-apex im talking
sjsaman
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: importer, please help! Fri, 30 April 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the topic of importing do non supercharged aw11 ever got imported here ive been looking out for one in SA and at most theres 1 for sale at anyone time and they are all 7k+ yet on the japanese yahoo auctions site ive seen SUPERCHARGED aw11 for $800 australian.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: importer, please help! Fri, 30 April 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, first things first, $800, that is either the starting price or reserve for the auction, u should see some 86's that go on there at 500,000 yen, and when they go to auction they fetch upto 1.2 -3 million yen ( black limiteds and heavily modified examples only ) so if they started at $800 then they prolly would go to about $2500 at auction, then add all of you import costs and duties and hey presto, about 8-9k!! so 7k for a na mr2 is good!!
mcboom
Regular

September 2002

Re: importer, please help! Sun, 02 May 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More than willing to help, contact me marc@sricar.com for more info.
dairyboy
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: importer, please help! Fri, 14 May 2004 14:24 Go to previous message
I've got one to get rid of Very Happy

Either e-mail me at sales@jdmboyz.com or MSN me. See that MSN thingy?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FOR SALE: *** 1988 TOYOTA COROLLA *** with 86,000kms ---$3,800--- (PICTURES INCLUDED!!)
Next Topic:Wanted: AE82 twin cam
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:08:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073180198669434 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.