Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 05:42 Go to next message
Here is a quick rundown and some pictures of what I have be throwing my money at of late.

Engine -
3S-GTE
Garrett GT30 turbo
Turbosmart wastegate
Wolf3D V4 ECU
Stainless exhaust manifold
Custom plenum with XR6 throttle body
2 stainless 3/8 fuel lines
1.75L stainless surge tank with Swagelok compression fittings
Bosch fuel pump
Pierburg lift pump
Malpassi RR fuel regulator
Custom 4.5L sump
Huge ally radiator and header tank
500x297x73 FMIC
4 Bosch coil packs
2 Bosch igniters
Diesel Landcruiser engine mounts
Supra gearbox mount
Complete car rewire

Other bits -
W58
F-series diff (not fitted yet)
Torsen LSD (not fitted yet)
Skyline 300mm rotors and calipers on CNC machined hubs
Koni adjustables all round
Sparco fibreglass fixed back seat
MOMO steering wheel

Heaps of time and money has been spent on this bastard (as you can imagine!!) and I will edit this thread as the car comes closer to its finsh Smile

Cheers!!

http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150001.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150002.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150003.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150004.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150005.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150006.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150007.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150008.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Back%20From%20Per4manz/P5150009.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 31 May 2004 11:51]

Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grin Wow!!!! That's excellent, it is going to go like a shower of shit!
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing short of fucking awesome! hope to build one like it someday.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome,

I hope to see it on the street some time!
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fook me that looks expensive Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice legs...
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The month you said it would take you, must just about be up hey?!!!
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone and yes it has cost me a pretty penny and its not even finished yet! Crying or Very Sad

Mrshin - those legs belong to my old man, I get him to do all the shit jobs like filing, and holding the steel while I weld it! (also cheers for your offer to modify some hubs for me but as you can see I chose to make new hubs from scratch, my wallet wishes I didnt though!)

CLG - So the month I estimated blew out into 12, I just underestimated a touch, like everything I do....... Rolling Eyes
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice dood.

Very nice indeed! ("SOLID!" - undercover brother speak)

Hope to drive up to the hills to have a look see soon.

Regards

James
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James I have shifted down to the flat mate, and the car is with me..........Let me know and you can come for a look-see Very Happy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that is so sweet, i love it
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow that is very very nice.
I like it a lot. Esp the cleanliness of the engine bay, very impressive.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
These things are BEASTS I tell ya
Serious power

What would it be good for 0-100 and 1/4??

Amazing car!!!
Regards

FIXED POST!
hahaha DOH!

[Updated on: Sun, 16 May 2004 00:27]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 15 May 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm, you do know its a 3SGTE, not an SR20. Or didnt you notice the thread title.
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I thought my engine looked tough Razz

Thats completely insane dude!

I've spent bucket loads on mine too, but trust me it'll be so worth it.( I'll have some photo updates soon )

By the way mines only mild with standard ct26 and a crappy st185 gt4 inter cooler, still it made 215 RW HP. Its scary as all fu$k. Out on the freeway if I'm cruising at 100km/h, shift down to 3rd, 4th, 5th.. it clocks the 180km/h speedo before you can say fark meee!! Imagine your thing... Shocked

Anyway well done on an amazing project and good luck! Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 16 May 2004 02:06]

Wobbz
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gotta take me for a ride!

Nice as car mate...

My dreams make fun of me... had a dream i had a 3sgte ae86 with hks 2835... then i wake up and its all fake... Mad
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested in how you did the car rewire. Like where did the fuseboxes go to. Im thinking about relocating mine to behind the passenger seat, so its closer to the battery.
Wobbz
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the engine internally stock? Can't these handle about 400hp ok?
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SR TWINCAM - Haha I saw your post before you changed it....should be good for at least low 12's if I can get traction and no idea on 0-100 times but again traction will be the limiting factor.

John K - I have been following the build process of your car and am very interested in updated pictures when you have them. Your engine is internally stock isnt it??

Wobbz - These engines are very strong from the factory and with a good tune, good intercooling and a fuel system thats up to the task etc, 220-250 RWKW 'should' be possible. But on the flipside, there is such a thing as overpowering the AE86 chassis.......

takai - I will get some more pictures for you, of the rewire and of where the fusebox now sits, and I agree, it does tidy the engine bay up heaps and gives you a cleaner look.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont usually like turbos
but

man, nice clean car!!
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome car mate, will be a beast when its all finished.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am so glad my shifter housing went into an awesome project like this!

Good work. Love to see the final product.
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 16 May 2004 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Done deal dood!

I'm in perth and should be getting my car back tomorrow - i think ? Would love to come have a look see!

When do ya think you'd have that "car" all sorted? lic and all.

James

gabe wrote on Sat, 15 May 2004 17:09

James I have shifted down to the flat mate, and the car is with me..........Let me know and you can come for a look-see Very Happy

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 17 May 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when you say all sorted what do you mean?

I am trying to decide if I should dyno and tune the car with the standard sprinter diff or if I should shorten my f-series and fit the torsen center.

If I fit the f-series I need to fund the diff conversion and also a set of wheels, which pushes the date that I can drive the thing further forward.

I was smart enough to keep the car registered, but I am waiting on 'approval' from the DPI before I start modifying my motorvehicle Rolling Eyes

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 17 May 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 12:46

John K - I have been following the build process of your car and am very interested in updated pictures when you have them. Your engine is internally stock isnt it??

Originally it was stock, but on the first dyno tune/run, the turbo and motor broke, due to the oil pick up in the sump being loose. Mad Mad Mad Mad

It happened on the 8th run, the turbo wasn't getting any oil so the turbine snapped off and all the ceramic crap went in my motor damaging it.

So the motor is fully rebuild with forged pistons and some other goodies... Very Happy The turbo is now a reco ct26 of 7mgte but using the twin entry backing from the gt4 so I don't have to get another manifold.

By the way my diff is still standard and I can't believe its still holding up. Fu$k I hope I haven't jinxed my self! Laughing
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 20 May 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you gonna bring that beast to the cruise on the 28th of may?

i would love to see this thing Smile
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 20 May 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I would love to bring it but unfortunately you bastards are croozing too early for me Crying or Very Sad . I need a few more weeks to get my car running!

But if you want you can come round and take a squiz. I only do showings by appointment only however so please book. Wink
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 20 May 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats cool man, maybe i will take that offer to have a look at it.

i will PM you some time. Smile
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 20 May 2004 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome car!!! certainly looks worth every penny that's gone into this baby
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Fri, 21 May 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Two words.

"Dream Car"

Enough said.

kevin
earlyrolla
Regular

May 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Fri, 21 May 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice work Cool

Hope to see it at the new Sport Compact meets at Kwinana Motorplex next season, blowing away some of those Nissans that tend to dominate the 4 cyl category.

I can appreciate how much money and effort you have put in to your car. Again, nice work!!!

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 22 May 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, very nice setup, it always shows when people go further than just the mod to get the car looking just right, well done!

something that you may want to look at though is the location of your coils, as nice as it looks theyre gona cop a hell of a lot of heat from the manifold underneath, which could mean the coils life span may be reduced.... just a thought Smile

keep up the excellent work!
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 24 May 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work Gabe, certianly looks like a serious bit of kit.

That alloy rotor on the intake cam is for crank angle signal?

Can't wait to see how a GT30 goes on a 3SGTE. I was keen to use one on my GT4 but ended up with a GT2540 in the hope of keeping sharp boost response. Even that is a little too bit laggy for my liking on the street but track or hard mountain road driving is great.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 24 May 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok a few extra photos of specific stuff people wanted, I decided to post them here incase others wanted a view.

Thanks everyone for the comments, around here there are not many people who actually understand how much time and money goes into a car project, its good to get positive feedback!

IRA11Y - Mate I was also concerned with the location of the coils but was forced to put them there due to space issues. Was hoping a well set-up heat sheild will prolong their life.

earlyrolla - Will definately be out kicking some serious SR20 ass mate, you can count on it!

Justen - Yeah that disc is for the crank angle signal as I want to run sequential ignition/injection, looks a little ugly though I know. After going for a ride in a friends 150RWKW TA22, I am having serious doubts on the size of the turbo. At the time, people were talking about getting 250RWKW out of these engines so I thought, that sounds like a reasonable figure. So I bought a turbo to support at least that. But now I know how easy it is to overpower the AE86 chassis, and probably 200RWKW will be a nice daily power figure, though ill have to go looking for 4000RPM everytime I want it........

Takai - Sorry the fusebox pic has taken so long mate, been digicam less for a week or so.

http://202.61.130.34/pics/P5230007.JPG

A few brake upgrade pics for those wanting them.

http://202.61.130.34/pics/Brakes/P5220005.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Brakes/P5220008.JPG
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Brakes/P5220012.JPG

And one of the cooler.

http://202.61.130.34/pics/P1010005.JPG

[Updated on: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:14]

JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Gabe,
Yup i can vouch that 200+rwkw is more than enough for a car the weight of the Sprinter. The 3SGTE TA22 i built and now in the hands of Jack laid down a lazy 241rwkw and is a major handfull.

That crank angle sensor looks alright Smile and i love the CNC work on the brakes/hubs. No disrespect to other members projects but fully engineered efforts like yours are rare and really stand out from the crowd. Impressive stuff.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your car looks awesome mate! Remind me to come see you when I need the caliper spacers for my brakes made! Smile
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justen - After seeing the pictures of your latest project, (the celica) my attempt doesn't even come close mate! I might have to look around for a smaller turbo, and sell mine. I wouldn't be able to utilise the full potential of the GT30 without an engine rebuild anyway, which is probably a year or so away.

Nathan - You like the brackets eh? OOOHHH SHINY!

[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:53]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Tue, 25 May 2004 17:52

Nathan - You like the brackets eh? OOOHHH SHINY!

I love them! I'm going to need something even simpler down the track, reckon you'd be able to help out? Wink
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Always happy to lend a hand mate, just give us a shout. Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay! One thing I have to say for the moment is damn thats a good avatar, I piss myself laughing every time I see it. Car looks awesome Smile
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 25 May 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i reckon it's in the same league mate looking at the work you've done Smile

For a bit there i was looking at fabricated hub carriers as well as hubs so as to get the steering arm where we needed it since i had to go to a front mount steering rack. We ended up reversing the stock carriers and just fabricating the arms. If i had seen your bits at that stage though i reckon i would have gone the full fabrication route....looks sweet
Steve_Reynolds
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Wed, 26 May 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very very nice work. Love what you've accomplished.
Steve

[Updated on: Wed, 26 May 2004 03:18]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 29 May 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW, i must say the CNC hubs are very very impressive. I do like them a LOT.

As for the Fusebox, is that even a fusebox anymore...? It looks like the panel from the Enterprise.

Good job.
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 31 May 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gabe,
I can only echo what everyone else says here: looks fantastic!

Like a couple of others here, I might have to talk to you one day about getting some machined caliper brackets - current ones on my front brake conversion (disks & calipers from R33 Skyline) are welded and I have been told "NEVER WELD BRAKES!"
Which has me (slightly) worried; also one day I dream of getting my car engineered.

Can't wait to see it in the flesh, on the road.

Best of luck with it.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 31 May 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gabe, if you dont mind me asking a rude question, do you have teh CAD file which you used to mill up those caliper mountings? Im very interested in them.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 01 June 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what gt 30 is the turbo is the gt3040 or...???
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 01 June 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks again guys for the comments....

Takai - Yes mate I do have the drawings still. They are in AutoCad format. To make things easier for you I could have a set made up if you want. I still have the brackets etc I used to bolt them to the mill, so it is an easy task.

MR.2 - Mate its a GT30r. A 0.7 comp housing and a 0.82 turbine housing. Rated at 550hp. I will probably however downsize this though. In an effort to reduce lag. Any suggestions?

One (shitty) pic of the brakes actually on the car.
http://202.61.130.34/pics/Brakes/P1010006.JPG
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 01 June 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it will be ok. Although i may get a set just incase i decide to go for the Z32 calipers. I think ill be using Hilux's for now.

Thanks heaps anyway.
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Wed, 02 June 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So Gabe,

what model Skyline did you get the discs from for your car; and how much would you charge for a pair of the caliper mountings?

Like I said before, my front brakes are off an R33 Skyline (even still have the "Nissan" wording on the caliper), so I'm wondering if yours are the same...

PM if you prefer...

Ta,
Chris
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Wed, 02 June 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
optionUP - Mate what hubs are you running?? The caliper brackets I made will only fit if your Skyline rotors are positioned so there is no increase in wheel track, which im sure is impossible unless you made custom hubs like me.

All this shouldnt be a problem as I can just take off material (from where the caliper bolts to the bracket) to suit.

All in all the caliper is beautifully positioned on the disc surface, right on the outside edge of the disc.

What colour is your car? As ive only seen one other AE86 with Nissan calipers and rotors in Perth, just curious as to if it is the same one........
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 03 June 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I noticed you have a different stud pattern. My car is yellow, silver 5 spoke rims, and still running the standard 4 stud hubs.

Beyond that, I can't give many more details as I didn't do it myself.

Maybe you could have a look?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 03 June 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lookin v nice dude when will she be finished? Very Happy
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Thu, 03 June 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
optionUP - by the sounds of it you don't have skyline rotors.........and I have seen your car at a show a while ago, at a Cypher stand. I am happy to have a look at your car, I am intrigued about your brake setup! Let me know when mate.

coronamark2 - mate I have about a fortnights 'work' left to do. As to how long it actually takes me is another story!! I seem to work real slow........ Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 09:32]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 05 June 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn you gabe, damn you.
You have done a very very very very bad thing.
I have just printed out the wiring diagrams for the engine bay.
You are a BAD man.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 05 June 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on now takai, suck it up!!
Close your eyes, and with sidecutters in hand, start hacking!!
Its not that hard!! Rolling Eyes
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sat, 05 June 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not hard at all. Ive gotten pretty good at wiring from work. But still its one more thing i wasnt going to do. And i have the same perfection "disease".
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Sun, 06 June 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy fark... Looks sweet mate...

200kW's would be more than enough for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 09 August 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When is this going to be ready.
what a beast
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Tue, 10 August 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me know when its for sale Shocked Shocked
DJ345
Regular

April 2003
Re: Sprinter - 3SGTE (yes another one.....) Mon, 16 August 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thats one mad sprinter gabe. Can you tell me more about your fuse box.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My '91 "Baby" Camtegra
Next Topic:Sam's SX - Now with Short Video! see page 2!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:45:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007742166519165 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.