Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) SOLD Thu, 20 November 2003 06:59 Go to next message
Was going to be my second project car but have decided one ke10 is enough. Not after alot but not going to let it go if im going to lose too much money. If it comes to that ill hang onto it.

Details:

White 1969 KE10 Corolla
4K motor
average body
average interior
no major just
motor is smokey, needs some new welsch plugs
suit rebuilt or engine swap
no current rego and has never been registred in SA

Welcome to inspection and can organise trade plate so it can be drive to new owners house. Therefore save on a tow

Pics can be seen at:

http://groups.msn.com/4agteke10corolla/shoebox.msn w?Page=2

it got to go

[Updated on: Fri, 16 April 2004 11:14]

Send a private message to this user    
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Tue, 25 November 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man how much can i take this one for?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Tue, 25 November 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking at 650-700 firm
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Wed, 26 November 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TTT
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Thu, 27 November 2003 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never been registered in SA? That means gotta take it through Regency, its basically defected..i doubt you'll get that much for it...
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Thu, 27 November 2003 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just because its never been registered in SA doesnt mean a trip to regency. Take it to Sturt aslong as it was registered previously. they will just do a quick id check and vehicle inspection. pro_ke took his thru this way.

dont like the price then dont buy it. people i have spoke to and some that are going to come look at the car thinks it quite reasonable. do a search on ke10s and look at the prices. my price is very very competitive.

ill hang onto the car if offerred any less as i know its worth more but willing to cut my loses. to give you an example my red one owed me $1150 all up to get it here. $800 or 850 without a motor and gearbox. i belive it was a steal at that price. thanks johnpaul Surprised this car is running and a lil bit of work is ready to register.

im asking almost half of what my other cost me. to say my car isnt worth it and too express interest in a ke25 rolling shell, no running motor, missing interior etc for $300 further enforces my price.

i suggest do a quick search thru the asking prices of these before making judgements. here the only 3 examples australia wide i could find:

Toyota Corolla 1970 $1,400 VIC
Toyota Corolla 1968 $2,150 VIC
Toyota Corolla 1968 $3,000 NSW

not having a go at you but i know what the cars approximately worth and im asking a couple hundred less then that
Ruckus
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Thu, 27 November 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh what he said ^ Very Happy
jayman
Regular

October 2003
icon7.gif  Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Fri, 28 November 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh man there's a ke10 in the trading post ad for $1400. So i think that a pretty resonable price $650-$700. Looks like ruckus (but it's not). Good luck man with the sale, looks alright. Cool

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 04:03]

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Fri, 28 November 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers guys.

mind you the one for 1400 is fricken awesome. id say comparitible to the other two. not often you see a ke10 in that condition at that price.

anyway it would owe you about 1800 to get something like that here and then be in the same situation as mine, no SA rego.however being a car from a dead estate and selling so cheaply i doubt it will last or they will arrange transportation to adelaide
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Sat, 29 November 2003 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Really i thought you would have to take it to regency, in that case its worth just as much as any other ke10..i never said ke10s are cheap, i said a defected (or near enough)one is..but as long as you dont have to take it to regency thats a fair price (ive seen it,its pretty reasonable)...But hey you dont have to be a smartass about it..you couldve left it at "it doesnt need to go through regency"
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Sun, 30 November 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may have been a little bit of a smart ass about it but that certainly wasnt my intention. however i could clearly turn around to yourself do not bag peoples prices if you have no intention on buying it. ive always made a point of not knocking peoples prices as they are clearly ripping people off.

yes i could have left it at you dont have to take it thru regency but you didnt have to add i doubt you get that.
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Tue, 02 December 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anymore interest from these forums. make an excellent project car. pre1972 Very Happy rule means more flexibility
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Mon, 15 December 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last bump...well maybe Rolling Eyes
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Tue, 16 December 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump for you.

bump for me 20 too
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (now will accept reasonible offers) Tue, 23 December 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just arrived home with another car. 4 cars is way too much. this one has to go and go soon. was originally wanting 650+ but will now accept anything reasonible
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Fri, 05 March 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now accepting 600ono
will be readvertised in the trader soon a little dearer then this
someone take it

[Updated on: Fri, 05 March 2004 23:35]

inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide Sun, 07 March 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faulksy wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 23:23

pre1972 Very Happy rule means more flexibility

whats the advantage of pre1972 cars?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Sun, 07 March 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no need for engineering
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Sun, 07 March 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really? no engineering? they are Pre-ADR, but that doesn't exempt then once you start modifying..
in NSW there are still basic things and certain ADR's that must be observed and modifications MUST be engineered (either owner certified or engineer certified)

hmmmm. hate to coment on price, but i would be expecting half decent motor and rego in NSW for $600.. maybe $1000 for no panel damage and no rust but average paint.....

good luck with sale, looks liek it's be good for a project car id the chassis is straight Very Happy, the auto shell has slightly bigger trans tunnel too Wink

oh, is that a VH40/VH44 i spy in the bay? mmm shiny

Cya, Stewart
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Sun, 07 March 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it still needs to past a roadworthy thru regency (our RTA), brake and lanes test, emissions and exhaust noise. thats pretty much it.

as for price i am negoiable but here in adelaide these are might rare cars. i should know i brought my maroon one in from interstate aswell.
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Tue, 09 March 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
its going in the trader this week. anyone interested before they miss out
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) Fri, 16 April 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD
rke_011
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) SOLD Mon, 17 May 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pre 72 still needs engineering. Well i dont know what things wouldnt but i know an engine swap does, because i got 12a in my 11 and it isnt registerable.

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: KE10 Corolla in Adelaide (price drop $600ono) SOLD Tue, 18 May 2004 13:37 Go to previous message
rke_011 wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 10:17

Pre 72 still needs engineering. Well i dont know what things wouldnt but i know an engine swap does, because i got 12a in my 11 and it isnt registerable.

you still need to meet brakes, emissions and a roadworthy but an engineering certificate is not required. i have already looked into this with my 4agte
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ferrari look a like $2200ono
Next Topic:Toyota MR2 1992 Model
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:42:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055670738220215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.