Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dnation
Regular

June 2002
FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Fri, 23 April 2004 07:05 Go to next message
This is back on the market and definately up for sale.
To those of you who are interested, here is what is on offer. I couldnt sell before due to financial reasons with buying new seats. I have them now so yeah.. Read below if interested..

I have a set of front SW20 MR2 seats for sale. They have the following features;

- Velour trim
- 12 way adjustable
. Whole seat fwd/backwards
. Backrest fwd/backwards
. headrest fwd/backwards
. Height adj thigh rest up/down
. Lumber support for lower spine in/out
. Sideseats hugging in/out (for a more bucket feel and hold)

The seats are in excellent condition with no rips or tears. Very clean. These are ALOT better than Corolla SX seats cause they hold you in your seat alot better. Asking $450.
Reason for selling is I want to upgrade to some hardcore racing bucket seats and harness's as I will be entering the supersprints next season...

Email me on dnation@tpg.com.au for pics if interested or call me on 0414812218.

cheers
Dave

Send a private message to this user    
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Fri, 23 April 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by u saying their better than sx seats, u implying they are a direct fit into the little corolla?
ozboy
Regular

February 2004
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Fri, 23 April 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a celica would ther fit in to that 1973 TA22???
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 24 April 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
red line gti, he means that seat for seat the mr2 seat is better at holding u in especially during corners where the larger bolsters and the slightly narrower seat will hold u in better, in no post did he suggest that they bolt in, and i highly doubt that they bolt in that goes for ta22 as well, cos as far as im aware the side mounts are mounted vertically to mount onto the side of the tras tunnel ( not 100% tho, i know that is the case with starlet gt ) , so they are relatively narrow! you would need a new base frame to fit them into a sx!
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 24 April 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had these in my seca sx but removed them and placed the stockies when i sold it, its very very very easy to swap the seat rails around (took me 20mins to do both)

Goodluck with the sale and free bump. Smile
Dnation
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 24 April 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi..
Thanks for the bump. I have quiet a few responses already and have sent out email of pictures as promised..

i dont have a clue what they fit on.

Truenosedan is right in that they hug better. I use to own a AE92 SX and the seats are pretty scummy compared to these... I had to push my right elbow on the door everytime i cornered left at wakefield in that SX... The MR2 holds around corners pretty well..

justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 24 April 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a shame you never even got back to me about these seats. I really wanted them. Instead I have forked out over a grand to get my complete set of JDM seats re-trimmed.
Action Dividends
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 15 May 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seats like the ones advertised, which I'm considering selling. They are still in my MR2 at the moment, but the replacements are going to be switched in sometime in the next few days.
They are cloth (not really velour like the first post claims), with no tears. However, the lumber handle on the driver's seat has snapped. Still works, not that I ever use it because the bolster adjustment has a much larger effect on comfort.
I was going to keep them for swapping back in if I sold the car, but it depends what they're worth now.

This post is pretty much to gauge interest from Melbourne buyers, because I have no idea about shipping stuff. Not only that but the MR2 isn't big enough to haul these things to the post office or wherever.
If anyone's interested I'll borrow a digicam and get pics. The following link to some American site gives you an idea:
http://www.soundkwest.com/mr2/fullseat.jpg
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 15 May 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id be keen to see what they look like ..

they sound like a good cheap upgrade compared to sparco's etc ..

The Gt4 doesnt have kidney support in/out but has the rest ..

I want kidney support
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sat, 15 May 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,

do you still have the rails for the seats?

i'm keenly after these if you have them.

let me know!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sun, 16 May 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dnation wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 17:05

Reason for selling is I want to upgrade to some hardcore racing bucket seats and harness's as I will be entering the supersprints next season...

Dave - You're going racing??! SWEEET! Very Happy

You'll be happy to know I also upgraded my drivers seat recently Wink
Action Dividends
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sun, 16 May 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're keenly after the seats or the rails Very Happy Yeah, I've still got them as the seats are still in the car.
Sounds like there's some interest so I'll borrow a digicam off someone from work tomorrow and get some pics.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Sun, 16 May 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Action Dividends wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 12:46

You're keenly after the seats or the rails Very Happy Yeah, I've still got them as the seats are still in the car.
Sounds like there's some interest so I'll borrow a digicam off someone from work tomorrow and get some pics.

THE RAILS bro! i'm keen on ONLY the rails

let me know
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Mon, 17 May 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AD, what price u asking?where bouts in melbourne r ya?
Action Dividends
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Mon, 17 May 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 19:03

Action Dividends wrote on Sun, 16 May 2004 12:46

THE RAILS bro! i'm keen on ONLY the rails

let me know

I guess that depends on whether the person who buys the seats wants them.

StuC, I'm probably gonna follow the guy who started this thread's lead and look for offers over $400. It all depends on interest, although I don't mind if they can't sell. I'm in Kew.

My boss didn't bring his digicam in today unfortunately. He said he'd bring it in tomorrow. So no pics til then.

Dnation
Regular

June 2002
Re: FS: MR2 SW20 Seats - Readvertised Mon, 17 May 2004 14:29 Go to previous message
Hi Paul,

Yeah, Im entering the supersprints next year..

Regarding the seats, sorry about not replying dude. I've been heaps hectic lately.
Also, its true, they're cloth trim, not velour. My bad...

Anyway, I declined a few offers of $350. I was going to put them into my Honda Civic, but i'll give it one more try. Whoever wants to buy them, its theirs for a final lowest price of $300 with the rails. First in best dress. Im not desperate to sell, but if you're willing to pay $300 for them, I'll let them go.

Email me on dnation@tpg.com.au

Cheers
Dave

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Wheels / Brakes / Tyres / Others
Next Topic:FS & EOI: JDM sprinter parts & other parts [updated]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 05:09:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049638748168945 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar