Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » '83 Bluebird - $600 DROP - Pics - Any offer accepted

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
'83 Bluebird - $600 DROP - Pics - Any offer accepted Mon, 17 May 2004 08:55 Go to next message
Great, reliable family wagon in good working order. Body is reasonably straight, no major dents. Paint has been recently touched up, no rust. 4 tyres with plenty of tread. wheels and rolling gear and diff in great condition. Interior is spotless, has been really well looked after throughout its life. Belonged to non smokers. The interior is very comfortable and clean, comes with stylish seat covers and floormats. All electricals work perfectly, AC works fine, does need a regass. Comes with manifold vacuum gauge and Tacho installed. Engine has been rebuilt no longer than 4 months ago, new headgasket, new exhaust manifold, all new gaskets throughout. In top working order. Would be perfect as a second car for run around or as a first car. Engine gets 10L/100Km fuel economy. Call 6296 5660, 0400491119, or email jinxinferno@hotmail.com to arrange a test drive. All offers welcome, price $1599 negotiable. Rego expires on the 28th April, more rego can be negotiated. This car is reliable, in great working order, and sitting in my garage ready to go. If you want to see/ Test drive this car, give me a call on 0400491119 and i will drive it to you. Now with an extra 3 months rego starting 29/4/04. I work from 4pm - midnight weekdays, so if you cant get through to me, just sms me or drop me an email at jinxinferno@hotmail.com
Thanks

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2004 03:17]

Send a private message to this user    
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Mon, 17 May 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1199 now, must sell, my mate needs the money.

Attachment: IMG00010c.JPG
(Size: 39.18KB, Downloaded 177 time(s))
Attachment: IMG00013c.JPG
(Size: 49.16KB, Downloaded 125 time(s))
Attachment: IMG00008c.JPG
(Size: 34.82KB, Downloaded 120 time(s))

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Sat, 22 May 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on people, the car is good and the price is negotiable, it also has the most comfortable seats i have come accross in a family car.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Sun, 23 May 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can vouch for those seats as i used to own a bluebird the seats great!
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Mon, 24 May 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i reckon, maybe they would fit into the MR2 im getting this week??? Laughing
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Mon, 24 May 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in all seriousness though, this car belongs to a friend of mine who really could use some money right now, so the price is very negotiable. He payed $1600 for it about 12 months ago and since then it has had a lot of work done to it to make it a very nice car to drive. its a clean, reliable A to B car at a very affordable price. Feel free to come and inspect the car and take it for a run, youll see what i mean. Also, if you want any pics or any other information, post on this thread or call 6296 5660 and i will be more than happy to oblige.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Wed, 26 May 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on now people, someone must need a nice cheap, reliabe A to B with rego?
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Thu, 27 May 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump - any comments at all? is the price too high or is this car just too much of a weapon for anyone to handle?? Laughing
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Sun, 30 May 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Mon, 31 May 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anyone else please vouch for the sheer toughness of these cars? i have already had feed back about the seats
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Fri, 04 June 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpo
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Fri, 04 June 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok my mate matt has a crusty ond series 2, standard except for welded diff, chopped springs ( what crap car is complete with out em ) and quick release handbrake, he gives it hell every day, all of the bushes in the rear end are fucked, he flat changes like every 2nd or 3 gear, and did a twinny for at least 30 metres up the street lots of smoke into a donut i was impressed lol

its 5 speed has the good seats and yeh its a nice reliable car, but the suspension he has in it and the locker make it pretty dangerous but he cant kill it, it will kill him first

I also used to own a wagon like this, 5 speed got it for free
it didnt idle, didnt have a heater but it NEVER broke down
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: '83 Bluebird - $400 drop - Pics - Any offer accepted Tue, 15 June 2004 03:15 Go to previous message
right, well this isnt exactly the crusty mobile, it has got good suspension, but truenosedan has a point, these things will survive a nuclear blast. Now another price drop, its taking up valuable MR2 garage space. Its down to $999 ono, come on people, dont hold back
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:paseo wanted
Next Topic:AE82 TWIN CAM 4SALE $3,300.00
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:49:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052511692047119 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.