Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Wed, 12 May 2004 22:51 Go to next message
Hey TOYMODDERS

Thought you might be interested to know that the CCG had a club photo shoot with HOT4s in November 03 and the article has finally appeared in the June edition.

We were only allowed to have 15 cars in total participate, which was very hard on our other members. So we mixed up a selection and headed off around Canbera with lots of rolling shots taken at 100 kph + with the wide angle lens. Most of the moving shots had to have the cars at the most a metre off the rear corner of the photographers car! Tony Rabbitte was excellent at getting us organised too.

Apart from the 'robbers dog' head shots in the mag (poor material of course), we are extremely pleased with the promo of our little CCG. They even advised that the rest of the cars will be in the July edition as well. Can't complain about that eh.

Hope to catch up with you all at the next TOYMODS dynoday etc.
Cheers
Mitch
PS. We had an absolute blast at the TOYNATS again last months. It was great to catch up with so many of the mad TOMODS party guys (& gals)!
  Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Thu, 13 May 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch you need to post some pic's!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Thu, 13 May 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TOP SHIT MITCH!

i am totally jealous! Well done to you guys down there, i really commend the level of service and commitment you guys have to the CCG and your club atmosphere - it AWESOME!

Also, ive been meaning to get into contact with you and Phil to discuss the possibility of CCG and toymods getting together again for another little event like november last year.

Again, well done, and ill be buying the magazine as soon as i see it.

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Thu, 13 May 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy - They said we cant have 'their' pics but we did take a few of our own. Will track down a few.

Karl - Thanks mate. I had to do a lot of lobbying to prove that the trip to Canberra for Tony was worth it. It was a really hot day but we motored all around town, at speed, which was by far the best fun.

We have a great time at the CCG and as we are really interested in the social side of things, in our Yotas of course! We are planning our calendar for the next year so as you guys are the big club, tell us what suits you guys and we can meet up. Lots of interest here for a blat down Macqarie pass later in the year.
Cheers
Mitch
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Thu, 13 May 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only managed to get one pic when i was at the photo shoot, my batteries died in the camera so i wasn't happy Sad

I'll e-mail it to you if you want.

J
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Fri, 14 May 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent publicity for you guys.. Top job!

Will probably be the first Hot 4s worth buying in years!! Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Fri, 14 May 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just picked up a copy Very Happy

The pics turned out well.

Those "stand-in" male models we paid to have in and around our cars were well worth the money Laughing

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Sun, 16 May 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I saw that well flicking through the mag at the petrol station. When I saw the white GT4 with the big heading Canberra, Justin was the first person I thought of, although I don't recognise him in the sunglasses he is wearing.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Sun, 16 May 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picked up a copy on the weekend and all I can say is Awesome! Nod Good work guys on getting some old school back into the magazine!!

I'm already getting ideas of taking rolling shots from the inside the back of Stitts wagon with the back window down. Very Happy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Sun, 16 May 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea great job guys, it looks fantastic.
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Mon, 17 May 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes i was looking though and saw you guys...Good work
Sorry i didnt get to meet you all of you when i was over for the summernats...and thanks for helping me on that missing window trim...that flew off on my drive from Adelaide to Canberra...
Smile
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Mon, 17 May 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Sean

Appreciate the positive comments on or club shoot and we are always keen to help out a fellow Celica man.

BTW - a late congrats to you for the excellent feature last month. After seeing Bluwire in the flesh at Summernats I dont think the article could even show just how good yoyr car is...and Im not be bias!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Tue, 18 May 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch, just got a copy today, Unbelievable, I have to keep wiping the drool off my pages Rolling Eyes but it came up so well, looking forward to next months, Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:06]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HOT4s 'Club Feature' - Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Wed, 19 May 2004 02:34 Go to previous message
pictures Dammit !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:K-engine owners will find this interesting! (TRD manual)
Next Topic:Toyota parts without going to toyota
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:27:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053021907806396 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.