Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » parts direct from japan!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rhett
Occasional Poster

October 2003
parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:10 Go to next message
i have just arrived in japan a couple of days ago, if anyone wants parts pls let me know, will be able to give you pics and prices within a couple of days of receiving your msg, thanks, rhett
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent

ur so lucky! Laughing
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about merchandise like clothing etc ?
if u can find a trd zippo and can send a snap back of it with approx price id be very interested
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi rhett

if you're able to source a set of kouki axles for a t series rear i'd be interested, depending on price

let me know

cheers
Nick

[Updated on: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:59]

Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey !

I have sent a Pm to you rhett !

If u can help me, there WILL be a reward for ure effort Cool
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sent you an Email. Ta,

Clint
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent. I'll definately make it worth your while for those bits.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U
R
A
Legend! Shocked
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent mate
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucky bastard!!!!!
Get me a bb gun!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me if you really do see a schoolgirl pantie vending machine like I heard lmao!
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent?
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price on 1GGTE HKS Camshafts and TRD Jackets Smile
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you bring bb guns back over here ? I WANT ONE

trd jackets would be pretty sweet aswell
n14det
Regular

March 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent dude...
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thankyou sweeeet mother of god!
PM SENT!!!!!
Goku
Regular

June 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Tue, 11 May 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1jzgte turbo kit
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rhett,

Thought u'd have returned to your mother country of Canada & not Japan ... Very Happy

That said, you're not anywhere near the Gifu area are you? I might be able to hook you up with some of Shane's mates over there.

Looks like Ryo will have to find a new AE86 buddy in the meantime ...

[Updated on: Wed, 12 May 2004 02:34]

20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm Sent Surprised
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent cheers
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How long are you going to be over there?
I'm looking for Caldina parts:
ST215 GTT front cut (auto or manual, doesn't matter)
ST195 TZ-G fuel tank, pump & gauge sender
ST195 rear suspension
ST19x Body kit parts
ST19x Morette twin headlamps from Checker Trading in Tokyo

How about just a whole damn car! Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucky Sod....PM sent.... Smile
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From my last encounter TRD+toms zippos are very expensive as they are genuine. About 120 dollars for them

I too would want one if they were any cheaper than that.
As the same as a jacket seeming because its winter Razz
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as matey...pm sent....
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Wed, 12 May 2004 13:38

From my last encounter TRD+toms zippos are very expensive as they are genuine. About 120 dollars for them

I too would want one if they were any cheaper than that.
As the same as a jacket seeming because its winter Razz

last time i checked prices the jackets are about $70aud and the zippos were sold by trd usa for about $60aud to give soem ppl an idea
i think clothing and genuine small accesories will be popular here Smile
dablade
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a rear spoiler
let me know
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im also after clear indicators for the front bumper of an ae86..

cheers mate
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do i get the feeling he is going to be very busy?

Steve
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my TRD jacket from Toyota mega web and it was 16800 yen which is around $200. SO if you can get one for $120 or so that is cheap as chips!!!

BTW hope you have contacts over there, as it is bloody hard to find anything!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 12 May 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd site in japan is about $70aud the last time i checked and abotu $10 for post
can u poat a pic fo your jacket for comparison ?
rhett
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, sorry i havent got back to anyone as of yet, but ive been busy!!!! i started looking around the bigger second hand places (up garage, autobacs secohan) and found absolutely nothing. it was just by chance that i went to watch some drifting the other night and started talking to one of the 86 owners there -as you do- and he told me about hot staff, http://www.hotstaff-power.co.jp
one of the top 86 tuning shops in japan, that is just down the road from where im staying!! so i have taken a couple of photos of what they have in stock, if anyone is interested let me know!

1.the coilovers where actually in mannens twin turbo 86 when it featured in the option vol 32 ae86 special video a couple of years ago. they look a bit old and dirty in the photo but they were actually in very good condition, he only used these for curcuit use. they have 12kg trd springs, trd oil shocks and cusco uppermounts. $750 plus shipping

2.head lights- unfortunatley no center peice, but they do come with the fog lights. $250 plus shipping

3.kouki? whiteline tail lights, complete. $250 plus shipping

in regards to shipping prices i have the prices but not with me today. the options are air, sea, ems or sal. as a rough guide with ems for the tail and head lights it is about $80-$100 and it takes upto a week.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4533
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4534
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4535

Attachment: coilover-mn1.jpg
(Size: 29.74KB, Downloaded 608 time(s))
Attachment: levin-tail1.jpg
(Size: 29.52KB, Downloaded 596 time(s))
Attachment: lv-head1.jpg
(Size: 29.77KB, Downloaded 588 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:44]

rhett
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also, they have some zenki trd lsds that they will overhaul and set torque to preferred rates.they are asking $550 plus shipping. trd zippos start from 5800yen which is about $85, and there are a heap of different jackets from around 10000yen from the catalogue. everyone that has pmed me, i have noted down what you need and am looking for what you want with hot staffs help, i will be in japan for atleast 6 months so pls be patient, hot staff were confident that they could find most of what you asked for. thanks, rhett
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4536

Attachment: trd-lsd1.jpg
(Size: 29.59KB, Downloaded 566 time(s))

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

everyone that has pmed me, i have noted down what you need and am looking for what you want with hot staffs help, i will be in japan for atleast 6 months so pls be patient, hot staff were confident that they could find most of what you asked for

Well see... Top stuff tho thanks for even looking... Smile
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are the man! Not many people would be so helpful.

Definitely interested in a TRD LSD, if there's only a couple I call dibs on one Smile Sending PM now.
rhett
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lambolica, this is one of the cars sitting outside there shop, they do know of one fairly standard celica for sale, ive yet to have a look at it but will send photos when i do
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4539

Attachment: 040517_1704~001.jpg
(Size: 6.85KB, Downloaded 562 time(s))

QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you look for some TA22 flares, and front spoilers, anything like what is on that pic you just posted. I will buy straight away providing prices are ok
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rhett u have my pm from before.

even though ive crashed my sprinter, nothing has changed, i will still get all those parts off u, whatever i can that is.

TRD def. interested in, what type? 2way?

cheers rhett have a good time, keep in touch Razz
celicaboy
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what bout a 1jzgte intercooler from the ma70 or mk 3 supras? price?
panagary
Regular

May 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If can get me the grille off a ae82 1988 model in red, that would muchly appreaciated...

Twisted Evil
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pangagry you could just get on locally to save this poor guy some hassle
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Wed, 19 May 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
badly want a JZX81 Chaser rear bumper, tail lights and ceter peice for lights (that says "Chaser") and i think there is a strip under the lights that i might need with em...let me know how you go (i'm guessing they are cheap as they throw em out when they chop the cars up...
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent,

after:

TOKICO HTS 102 shocks for AE86

panagary
Regular

May 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant find ne, thats the only reason i ask, no worries though... Cool unless someone can tell me where to get one from?
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey if you could get a price on some "RICE" for me including shipping that would be mad. The parts are for a 93-97 Corolla Seca (AE102).
http://i17.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/9b/b7/f0_1_b.JPG
Clear bumper blinkers.
AND
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10057728/Images/TO-9397-CLE.jpg
Euro Clear corner lights
AND
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30057037/Images/93-97TCorolla-ks.jpg
Euro Diamond headlights.

Dude if you can find these and get a couple of pics just so I know they difinitely the right ones that would be mad hey.
Also you should be able to get the Headlights and Corners as a package.

Thanks Man

Michael
samdowning
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate,

if you're still able i'd love one or even two of those trd lsd's thats been rebuilt, we need an ae86 one (or two)if you can get it. is $550 the price after its been rebuilt? if so i'll put money into your account straight away

also i'd love a set of 180sx late model tail lights ('95 onward i think) if the price was right, if you can get them i'd also need the center panel (with the reverse lights) and the garnish, basically all the stuff to change from the new to the old. i can get the whole set here from JMS for $1250 but thats about twice what its worth to me.

if you dont go anywhere with nisssan stuff dont worry about it, but i suspect that they should be fairly easy to come by over there.

my email address is samdowning@hotmail.com

thanks heaps,
sam

p.s. you're a legend for doing all this running around for a whole lot of people you dont even know.
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1jz-gte single or twin turbo kit. Looking for about the 300-350rkw mark. Let us know how you go. Doesnt matter what brand. Thanks for all the help.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a PM!

Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have access to any cheap electronic goodies?
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon14.gif  Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those coilvers are a bargin Shocked

thanks for doing this for everyone Rhett...you're a champ Very Happy

i understand that it'll take some time to locate parts but please, if you can locate the axle im after i would be rather impressed and would owe you a stack of favours Smile

no rush though...after one for the "just in case" scenario
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Thu, 13 May 2004 00:22

trd site in japan is about $70aud the last time i checked and abotu $10 for post
can u poat a pic fo your jacket for comparison ?

hope it works Smile

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999& ;gid=4058875&uid=2091295&members=1
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 20 May 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, can u do a gearbox??
if so, i'm after an r154, no bellhousing, but i do need shifter and tailshaft yoke if possible
let me know how ya go anyway!

thanx in advance, david
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Sun, 23 May 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump---->
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone heard from Rhett????? It's been over a month since we last heard from him.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i'm not wrong this is exactly like the past..first there's heaps of excitement at the beginning then there's no news after that... Rolling Eyes
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 13:43

if i'm not wrong this is exactly like the past..first there's heaps of excitement at the beginning then there's no news after that... Rolling Eyes

Somebody say it aint so!!!! I can see exactly what I've been searching for for so so long in the pics.... SO close, yet so far away. Crying or Very Sad

If everyone who said "yeah I can get that for you" actually came through (and yes, we are talking actual businesses here too), I would have 10 sets by now. (No, I'm not having a go at you Rhett, I know you were just doing this out of kindness. Just venting a little!)
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it doesn't suit you, get off your arse and go over yourself...

oh.... and could you pick up some stuff for about 50 people while you're there??? thanks... shouldn't be too much trouble... Rolling Eyes
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norminator wrote on Thu, 24 June 2004 14:16

if it doesn't suit you, get off your arse and go over yourself...

oh.... and could you pick up some stuff for about 50 people while you're there??? thanks... shouldn't be too much trouble... Rolling Eyes

WTF are you going on about?

Did you notice I stated that I wasn't having a go at Rhett?

Unfortunately I cannot go to Japan myself, hence I have to rely on other ppl to try to get parts for me which I am willing to pay good money for and make it worth their effort.

Unfortunately, every reputable import business that has told me they will get the parts easily have not come through with their promise and it's getting frustrating especially as I see in Rhett's photo's that he has found exactly what I am after.

What Rhett has offered to do for ppl is EXTREMELY kind, and if I was him, I wouldn't be bothered personally, hence I am not whinging about him at all!

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought i made it pretty clear...

man, you have a lot of spare time to post on here.

you could spend that time in Japan, sourcing me parts!!! Laughing

i need a set of drifting gloves, some double-overhead JDM fuel filters, some JDM dick-cheese. Evil or Very Mad

sorry to yank your chain, AE86slut. i guess my point is that i hope one day your disappointment inspires you to fire up and take care of it yourself, rather than waiting on someone to do something for you that you have already admitted you would not do for them!!! you really should go over, anyway... it's like Disneyland on crack and viagra, but better. Sooooooo much better... and i've been to Disneyland.

or you could follow up some of the leads in this thread as well as others, and try to get in touch with someone in the business over there??

you have two choices; take what you want, or take what you're given.

anyhoo, i'm outta here, lest we be harrassed by narky moderators.

best of luck in your quest, AE86slut!!! Smile
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: parts direct from japan! Thu, 24 June 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey buddy,
Prices on a HKS FCON for series 5 rx7?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ARC BOV FS
Next Topic:Oakley Romeo for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:59:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091128349304199 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.