Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Wed, 05 May 2004 12:40 Go to next message
8 door hinges, 2 from both sides of the car some good some ok

got a fair few interior bits today, most of it is in good cond, get that cracked speaker cover replaced or get that missing switch, let me know what u need! thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:09]

Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh i almost forgot passenger side parker brand new from toyota still in box never fitted!!!!
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it best offer deal or can you please list prices.

Cheers
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people tell me what they want i tell them how much easy
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the parker light
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well was sold for $110 today, but was the late jdm style parker so didnt fit, this parker is used by 90% of ae86, offers?? r u overseas?? freight is your if so, this is mint brand new from toyota bought today!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
califo has leading bid on the parker $95 at the moment
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a drivers side parker LENS..
Smile

Matt
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i got one check your pm
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO you have the plastic bit, big piece and it holds the kick panel.
Funy name considering I was asleep and wake up from a shock and i kicked it and split the whole thing in half!!!!
And those lil round plugs that hold in the side botton door trim?
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 05 May 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edit: No Message.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:06]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, might have pics by next week ( when i get my digi cam )
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude please tell me you have a uncracked clock surround??? if so i will take it...

cheers
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i do, provided i dont damage it coming off the car, what colour do you want thanks
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i need the head light switch, well not the actual switch but the knob if you have it. how much? can you post?
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a rear shocker top cap in blue? its just a peice of plastic trim in a cup shape

[Updated on: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:11]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is a yes to both
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno what i want for them, $5 for the part and $1-5 to send, let me know your details and ill send them off, thanks
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a cap? yeah the price is good, I might as well grab both if you have them. How would you like to get paid?

[Updated on: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:56]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ive only got the one ill have a look, chck your pm
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 06 May 2004 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the centre console cover that doesn't have a crack?

Mine's like almost split into two.. Embarassed
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour do you need, i have blue - mint, and brown, - nice but the black flap is cracked slightly let me know what one you would like thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sly 16 what colour do you need?? thanks

does n e one need mirrors ae86??
someone buy my shocks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok people now have brand new TOYOTA GENUINE clock surrounds as the ones i had are now broken when i tried to get them from the cars i have 3 ( every single one aust toyota had ) they are all black and are brand new so no fade no brittle ness! if you buy something else then they are $18 if you dont $22 ( incl postage ) thanks guys, sorry but the ones i had broke and i assume most second hand ones would be like that this is why i bought new ones thanks
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Fri, 07 May 2004 10:50

what colour do you need, i have blue - mint, and brown, - nice but the black flap is cracked slightly let me know what one you would like thanks

hey truenosedan,

thanks for the reply..
im interested in the blue centre console lid.
how much are you willing to part with it for?

pls let me know via beej@hoopdreamz.com.au

cheers mate!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Door Hinges + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will only sell the whole console, not separating the flap, the whole thing is mint

one clock surround has been sold, 2 to go

sly16v, has first prefs at one as he has already expressed interest thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 07 May 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now have a sweeeeeeet blue dash vynil bit only - $$$ offers no cracks, not faded!!! let me know
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Sun, 09 May 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumping 2 offers on dash so far
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Sun, 09 May 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$100 on the dash.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Sun, 09 May 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
getting close to the mark now
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Sun, 09 May 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump looking for a bit more for the dash, mint centre console still here, but maybe splitting the flap and body, may get some flaps from toyota japan who wants one
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Mon, 10 May 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics will be up tonight, of dash yeh, umm someone buy my shocks!!! will accept some offers for them have been offered 120, and will accept this if it is offered again thanks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 13 May 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big arse bump, still got a heap of interior parts! more parkers and clock surrounds coming from japan thanks
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 13 May 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need an uncracked clock surround in blue, and a blue door sill trim for the drivers side.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Thu, 13 May 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard length rate, and they are sold, will find part number on my recipt, but they are all packed up ready for freight sorry

blue sill trim, yeh ill have a look
clock surrounds ONLY come in black now all of my blue s/hand ones are broken all black ones are toyota new thanks
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 14 May 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of the dash?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Fri, 14 May 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me your address and ill post them, i cant work these fucking computers!!! i cant reduce the size so yeh let me know cheers
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Sun, 16 May 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B U M P

dash wants to get the fuck outta here
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Tue, 18 May 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump still got -

a mint centre console
hinges
doors
heaps of other shit
arm rests
everthing lol
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Wed, 19 May 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump all prices neg....
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 19 May 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dash sold!
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE 86 CRACK FREE BLUE DASH + Interior Bits ( Brown and Blue bits aus spec ) plus new parker Wed, 19 May 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's great! Glad you got a buyer eventually.

I probably wouldn't have been interested without seeing pics first, so glad you weren't holding out for me!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Wed, 19 May 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries, sold without pics, n e thing else u want
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Thu, 20 May 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, got any more of those black clock surrounds? If so, PM me your bank details and I'll transfer some money for one of those.
Otherwise, I'm saving all my money for a new exhaust system...
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Thu, 20 May 2004 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the *mint centre console* Shocked
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Fri, 21 May 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Sat, 22 May 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey David,

You know the cetre surounding console bit that goes where the stereo decks are, do you have that peice uncracked in black, mines abit chipped, and i'd like to replace it, thanks.

Matt

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4603

Attachment: deckpeice.JPG
(Size: 3.22KB, Downloaded 96 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 22 May 2004 00:15]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Sun, 23 May 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i can get one but in blue or brown, is that n e good?? thanks they r in good cond.....pm me thanks
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Sun, 23 May 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to make sure, i meant the surrounding where the deck goes, and yer, blue will be fine if its that peice, but you may have mistaken me for the side parts..

Thanks David.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Sun, 23 May 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i thort the side bits ill send u the whole thing where the stock stereo goes, sides included
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Sun, 23 May 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks David.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Mon, 24 May 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so do want it?? pm me thanks matt
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Tue, 25 May 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump i got ae86 doors now
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask Wed, 26 May 2004 09:16 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads)
Next Topic:HKS ae86 big port carb manifold, sweetest thing for 4age
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:25:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092449188232422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.