Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 03:49 Go to next message
Hey. Just wondering if anyone went to the Drift day yesterday? I have to reasons for asking this:
1) Did anyone see that abomination of a sprinter there?
2) Did anyone see that ke20 with a ca18det there?
I was with my mates in the pits where all the cars where getting checked and there was this yellow ke20 with a ca18. It was soooo hot!! i was talking to the owner and he said he picked it up for $3k fully engineered!!! and registered!!! But when i was leaving i was walking thru the car park and there was this sprinter which had been destroyed. Not literally of course but the thing was disgusting. It had big chrome rims, bonnet scope with vents, a crap rear wing, rear bumper bar with mesh parts, two big subs in the parcel shelf and all these gauges taking over the dash. Also the passengers seat was bucket and the drivers seat was some stock seat and it wasn't even a stock sprinter seat.
Just wondering if anyone else had seen these?
Cheers
MegZ
  Send a private message to this user    
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it an initial drift event? i didnt know it was on, i was at the last two events, the easter monday event and the state demonstration a few months back. some talented drivers.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceboys need to be shot
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate it was the initial drift battle competition. My brother's mate won in a Hachi Roku!!!! yeah go the hachi. and my mate came second in a soarer(might i add with a blown head gasket!!!!!).
Go the Toyota's!!!. I felt like crying when i saw that sprinter Crying or Very Sad . I wish i had a camera to show everyone tho!!.
Cheers
MegZ
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which sprinter won?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beau Yates'. Its panda white and the back is covered in primer and then boot is covered in Uras stickers.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
horwood came second?
haha blown head gasket, 1 though jz's had conquered m-series woes haha
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Sun, 23 May 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Horwood came second. The head gasket blew in the practice.
Cheers
MegZ
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Mon, 24 May 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drifts at oran park?

whens the next event!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Mon, 24 May 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't know yet. Chech www.initialdrift.com.au that should have the next events coming up. I know the D1 Drifters are coming out in November.
Cheers
MegZ
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Mon, 24 May 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that white 20V was there last time i was there, it was him and the yellow one in the finals, i personally think the dude in yellow is better but he spins out alot but i think its cause he throws it out harder Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Mon, 24 May 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the yellow car? thats josh form brizzie isnt it?

he rocks it!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Tue, 25 May 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah yates' has a blacktop 20v in there. It looks so hot.
Yeah Josh Long i think his name is. Yeah he was going sick. I wish i had stayed around for the finals. i had to go play soccer!!! last time i do that.
MegZ
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Tue, 25 May 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah josh can really drift quite well he always does well in the days/comps up here. I believe the next one might be july 1st? correct me if im wrong though.....
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Tue, 25 May 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah he's sick. I can't believe he's only got a 16v in their. It goes sick for just a 16v. I am definately going to the next one. For sure. There's some practice days at Eastern Creek coming up, half day wet track and half day dry track. I may go in it.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Wed, 26 May 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just goes to show that its skill that counts, his car is pretty budget.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Thu, 27 May 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that yellow ke20 with the ca used to be owned by norm off these forums, its ruff as guts now, used to be better
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Fri, 28 May 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it is pretty ruff. But still its pretty awesome. If it got a new paint job and a new bonnet it would look sick.
MegZ
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Fri, 28 May 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car owes him $3720 i beleive nice and budget!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday Fri, 28 May 2004 13:02 Go to previous message
Is this Josh? Or the Ke20?
MegZ
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Burner Programs
Next Topic:cuttin another guys grass ?? .....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:31:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006760835647583 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.