Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » AE102 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

AE102 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Thu, 20 May 2004 14:10 Go to next message
Hey guys I got a 7AFE motor out of my corolla so if you want anything off it let me know. Well actually I got pretty much everything from the front end. You may have to supply a picture or try explain the part cuz I know nothing about motors Embarassed
I also got Hurricaine extractors to suit, I did crack them at one stage but I had them welded by an exhaust place didnt notice any loss but then again how much of a loss are you gonna notice in a 7AFE Laughing Oh yeah and they are cut just after the flex pipe so a flange needs to be welded onto them.
Got the radiator and fan.
Gearbox is still there aswell!
Also got AE101 Levin Dash and gauges Gear knob, factory momo steering wheel, front bar, lights, bumper indicators, ABS computer or whatever it is.
Let me know what you want and explain it to me and I will try work out wether I have it.
Anyways let me know!!

Ciao

PS. Im located in the Wollongong area!

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:02]

Send a private message to this user    
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$500 the lot ?
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry man I already been offered $400 for the bottom end so it looks like the bottom end is gone.
Still got everything else though.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what's left? Head and intake? Give you $150 for them.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything except the bottom end. Been offered $400 for the bottom end.
Got gearbox aswell.
Ill get back to you on the offer of $150 cuz I only put this up last night.

Cheers
Michael

[Updated on: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:02]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Whole motor going what parts do you want?? Fri, 21 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More Stuff added.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Sun, 23 May 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
chaoren
Regular

September 2002
Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Mon, 24 May 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What year/model Corolla is the 7AFE out of?

I am chasing a few bits off an AE101/2 version.

chaoren@dodo.com.au
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Mon, 24 May 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup Very Happy its out of an AE102.

Also here is the pic of the steering wheel for those who wanted to see it.
http://members.optushome.com.au/zorbadundee/Momo.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:49]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Tue, 25 May 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah what do you want for the wheel? I'll get that when I come down there too if it's the right price. Anything else I should know about too? I do need Pedal set ie clutch and brake pedals for an auto to Manual conversion
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Tue, 25 May 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I do have the pedals and all that shit from the AE101 cut.
As for the steering wheel I have been offered $150 but Im really reluctant to let it go cuz its in mad condition and I do need a steering wheel but I will see what happens.

Let me know what day you wanna come down and I will try and get everything bact to my house by then.

Cheers
Michael
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: 7AFE Almost everything from front end & Some AE101 Levin stuff Fri, 28 May 2004 05:03 Go to previous message
*BUMP*
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:13in wheels & tyres
Next Topic:14inch centerlines (syd)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 03:17:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050427913665771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.