Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Template to print out white ra23 gauges

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Template to print out white ra23 gauges Sun, 23 May 2004 21:38 Go to next message
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone has made up a template on the computer that they print out and stick infront of the gauges to change the colour of them. I've got a ra23 celica. I just thought i'd ask before i got doing it myself. (the person that had the car before me painted them and then wrote the numbers on on with texta - YUK!)

Thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Mon, 24 May 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup but they are in AutoCAD format
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Mon, 24 May 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please send!
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Mon, 24 May 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check yr email
rxtoy
Regular

December 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Mon, 24 May 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd appreciate it if you could send them to me as well please,

got to be better than what i've got Confused

cheers
Matt
TA22
Regular

June 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Mon, 24 May 2004 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could u send to me also please, im interested how they came out
mihailov@123.net.au
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee if I had known it was going to be in big demand, I would have charged for it. Laughing

How about if I pdf it and put it in with the tech documents, unless someone wants to hoast it for me???

They are pretty much an identical copy of the standard gauges and will look fine so long as you do a neat job of it.
TA22
Regular

June 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send em to me and ur details and il host em on my website
and il credit them to u buddy
mihailov@123.net.au
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still think my dials are the best I have seen, now in craigs 23
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Bugman,

Yeah I currently have something similar but still not happy with it. I want silver dials with backlit numbers. The next evolution of the faces should be nice. Very Happy

Hey do you still have any of your 28 bits or are they all gone??
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've finally found a tacho that I like & that will fit in the dash of my celica, so now I can get rid of my computer printed tacho, and make up a new face for my speedo that will match the style of my tacho.
My new tacho will look like this....

http://www.caigauge.com/MSProsportF1.gif

Except it's not going to go all the way up to 18,000rpm of course, mine will only go to 10 grand. Smile It should be ready in about a week, & I'm not going to say how much it cost, except that it's 3 times the price of the last car I bought.

Not very helpful for the original post, but was so keen to show off my new tacho & at least it's on topic. Razz
On my internet travels I also found this place, which can make customised guages for you or you can totally design your guages from scratch.
http://www.greengauges.com/
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Tue, 25 May 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH BABY!!

http://www.users.bigpond.com/digger_aus/guages.jpg

http://www.users.bigpond.com/digger_aus/guagess.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:06]

Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Wed, 26 May 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah baby.
of course one day, though this day may never come, but on this day I will come to you for something and you must not refuse me Smiley =
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Wed, 26 May 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yeah baby.
of course one day, though this day may never come, but on this day I will come to you for something and you must not refuse me

Rolling Eyes O...K....????
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Wed, 26 May 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been watching too much godfather.
TA22
Regular

June 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Wed, 26 May 2004 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got anymore pics craigzee?
SRacin
Regular

March 2004

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Thu, 27 May 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My 22 gauges which i painted...

http://classic-celica.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/images/ gaugesfinsihed.JPG

Logan.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 05:24]

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Thu, 27 May 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the TA22 gauge faces are a little different, the numbers are raised so you can paint the face then pick out the numbers. The 23/28 faces are screen printed on tin plate, so once you paint them, you can't see the numbers.

Did you get the pdf of my drawings TA22 ????
TA22
Regular

June 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Thu, 27 May 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i got the template gold28, they look pretty cool, how do they look like on a car?

i like ur guages sracin, i can see u copied me eh! jus jokin, i left out the orange bit wen i did mine.. looks good. had white ones on my 22 for years now, they look tuff!!
SRacin
Regular

March 2004

Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Thu, 27 May 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who copied who???? haha, i did mine years ago *gulp* the celicas been off the road for 5 years now *gulp*...The best part about craigzze gauges, is the little one to the right that says boo...... Smile but they do look really mint ...

Ive recently done the same thing to my ke25 gauges, look pretty sweet.

Logan
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Fri, 28 May 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anybody is interested, I am going to the cruise tonight. If you want to see my fancy back lit gauges, tonight would be a good time. I will try and get a photo for you but my digi camera is a cheepie and doesn't take good pictures in anything but good light.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Sat, 29 May 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone end up hosting the pdf, or put it into the tech section? If not, would you be able to send them my way, gold28?
bamdick@tpg.com.au
Cheers, Matt
chubbylover53
Regular

April 2003
Re: Template to print out white ra23 gauges Sat, 29 May 2004 12:11 Go to previous message
yo bugman. did you say you made some guages for your old celica. interested to know if your gonna make some white backings for your corona. I'm the guy who bought the 22RE off you Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:grr st162 engine problem!!
Next Topic:which pistons to use in 18rgeu
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 12:54:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062110424041748 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.