Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Fri, 21 May 2004 23:02 Go to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=18290&item=2479390060&rd=1

wow

that is not fair

http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/d7/f9/12_1_b.JPG

Jap import 3sgte turbo engine,Sv21 camry gearbox, custom 2.5" exshaust,performance BOV,Top mount intercooler,corolla bonnett scoop,2003model celica 16" mags Plus originalWheels,all wheels have new tyres,King spring 1" lower than standard Plus i have a GT4 front bumper as well. REGO till 06/11/04 Very reliable as the motor is standard, paint a bit faded has a few little marks on it but still turns heads, Power windows,mirrors and sunroof Is suspected to have about 190hp,very fast Regret full sale due to house interest

I love this part, "as the motor is standard".... reeeeeeeeeeely.. Very Happy

nice
  Send a private message to this user    
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Sun, 23 May 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx 4 makin me look at the web page to find the price ya S.O.B, and with a front lower skirt, it would look half reasonable, plus i heard the camary box's r prone to shittin themselves behind a gte, mr2 with lsd r the go !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Sun, 23 May 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I am GLAD I made you look at the website Razz

I heard that the sv21 boxes are stronger though than the gen1 162 ones... he has a 165 bar at home... mmm jealous
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sv21 fit into a st162, hmmm, maybe draza stil has his old 1 he myt wanna sell
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what i heard, the VZV21 (v6 camry) gear box is stronger than the SV21's.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn is that all you'll get for one of these, and here I am "toying" Rolling Eyes with the idea of getting rid of my car.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will the vzv21 bolt up to a 3s from a162 celica
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell no cause the V6 gaerbox has a larger bell housing on it, doesn't bolt up, if you wanted to you you could get a bellhousing off the MR2 trubo box and bolt that onto the V6 box, and then it could go on the 3S
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then why r farkers mentionin this box, i am lookin for a stronger replacement, not mr2, they r too rare,
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Mon, 24 May 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys don't go the SV21 camry boxes on your celicas, from what I know they have longer ratios designed for granny driving (I am pretty sure), the ST184 celica box is your best bet. They are also stronger than your original ST162 box, and bolt straight up. thing is you'll need to get a new starter motor with it cause the starter motor mounts on the opposite side of the bellhousing than what the ST162 box does, an ST184 starter motor is good.
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Tue, 25 May 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the v6 camry vsv....whatever has really shit ratios, thats why they arent used much with this type of swap.sv21 boxes work and should be strong enough too.from what i've been told the less agressive ratio's of sv21, help to keep wheelspin problems at a minimum, which is good Smile
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Tue, 25 May 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Tue, 25 May 2004 00:19

the ST184 celica box is your best bet. They are also stronger than your original ST162 box, and bolt straight up. thing is you'll need to get a new starter motor with it cause the starter motor mounts on the opposite side of the bellhousing than what the ST162 box does, an ST184 starter motor is good.

Confused shouldn't the st184 box be a straight fit?the starters to the side of the exhaust manifold like the sv21's right?
doesn't only the 3sge s53 box have the starter in the way?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Tue, 25 May 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man you just repaeted exactly what I said. Confused

On the ST162 the starter sits under the exhaust manifold, on the SV21 and the ST184 the starter sits above the gearbox, so the ST162 has a CCW starter while the others have a CW starter, congradulations we just said the same thing 3 ways Razz

And also those ratios that help get less wheelspin will also impead you 0-100 time Cool
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive also heard that the 162 (86) model box's r stronger than the 162(88) model box's, ne comments ?
plus rob, i hope u havent moved to mexico with my money !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

I was like, "with your money.. what the hell????"

and then I was like, "oh yeah"

damm I still haven't got it off Julian, he didn't have it when I dropped by.. will get over there soon dude Very Happy

oops.. yes..gearboxes... well my synchros on 2nd are pretty bad, and I have already had to replace 5th!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a friend called "bob", he will come over and break a finger everyday u havent paid back ur debt. pls b nice to "bob" and he doesnt take kindly to verbal abuse.....
have a nice day.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roflmao

Shocked Shocked Surprised Mad Mad

I breaka "bob's" face
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a 400pound welsh man, i dont think so......
make with the cash and i wont let him hit ur face, "cause this is where the moneys made baby, ryt here"
- cheaper by the dozen,
god damm blockbuster, grr
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check out this too..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=18290&item=2479831069&rd=1

damm they are getting cheap Sad
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Niiiiiiiiiiice ST162 Turbo on eBay cheap AS too Wed, 26 May 2004 05:24 Go to previous message
haha funny guys.

Rob doesn't that one look familiar to you????? that 162 is the example one for the bodykit on the SSV website
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD: Age Classifieds! Corolla '88 AE82 TWIN CAM Seca Liftback: Melb $3750
Next Topic:FS ae82 corolla 86 hatch whitechassis ripped REDUCED
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 11:49:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053329467773438 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.