Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 06:44 Go to next message
Guys I have bought an a silver top 20 valve bare engine and only used the quads and the head. Its a bare engine so i got no loom, computer etc.

I have the all the remaining bits like the cams, cam sprockets, extractors, starter, alternatory, dizzy, dizzy cap, bottom end(block, pistons, rods) etc. any bits you are after please email me on
vertex_s15@hotmail.com or can contact me on 040 300 3131.

thanks

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this is the motor you got from me, I'll vouch for the rest of it too?!

Clint
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it is the engine i purchased from CLG
i have the remaining bits which i do not need for my build up.
Let me know what you need.

thanks Very Happy
the dayo
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts are you and how much would you want for the block? including sump?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on where you are I'm intereseted in it all. otherwise, dissy with cap & leads, plastic cover on top of plugs, front crank pulley.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's in Perth.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Mon, 24 May 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hhaha yes, thanks CLG, dats wat u call good aftermarket service
I am from Perth,
delivery of parts are not very expensive over to the east.

the dayo, u want bare block or u want the whole bottom end with pistons, rods, etc.?

let me know

thanks

the dayo
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Wed, 26 May 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perth is a bit far away, i could probly get something closer to home, thanks anyway.
taylz
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Wed, 26 May 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could use the crank and rods, or possibly even the whole bottom end if your not willing to seperate. How much you after?My brother is in Perth so he could probably arrange an inspection and pickup if needs be.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Wed, 26 May 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be good if you can take the whole bottom end, make me a reasonable and we will go from there, i dont mind if you want to get ur bro to give me a call to have a look at the bottom end

thanks
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Wed, 26 May 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex wonders if you'd be willing to yank the crank timing pulley off for him, then throw it at the post office to Adelaide?
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: FS: 20 Valve bare engine left overs (No head, no quads) Wed, 26 May 2004 11:14 Go to previous message
although alot of other people have already shown interest, i would also beintersted in the short motor. im in qld. PM me with some details if you havent already got someone lined up for it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2TG bored block and pistons to suit
Next Topic:AE 86 Mint Centre console, lots of interior bits, just ask
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 01:14:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046570301055908 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.