Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney.still searching...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
icon14.gif  WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney.still searching... Wed, 26 May 2004 07:33 Go to next message
I would really love to get myself on a sprinter, been looking for ages and many are dodgy while others have just been snatched up too quickly.sooo....

Anyone got a clean sprinter for sale in Sydney? good condition=no rust, manual, any color...
if anyone wants to sell one of their collections, please PM or email me @ adamk_47@hotmail.com

cheers Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 30 May 2004 01:32]

Send a private message to this user    
josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Wed, 26 May 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 1984 sprinter for sale, no rust, no dents, new re-spray this month, new rear tyres, new 2.25 inch exhaust with cannon, near perfect interior(no crack), clarion cd head unit and 3-way speakers, leather gear boot and knob, browny red (kinda copper) colour, 223000k's, new plug leads, new battery, can take to sydney if you want it, asking around $5,000. 0400888591.
adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Wed, 26 May 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are in hobart tho.......and i am in sydney........you got any picture of the car? can you send it to my email. what engine does it hav?

any sales that are in Sydney???............i prefer seeing the car b4 buying

[Updated on: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:58]

josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Wed, 26 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i said i would travel!!, got a 4ac, no smoke, starts great, ill put up some pics when its finished.
fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say you've been looking for a sprinter for ages yet your a newcomer Twisted Evil whats the deal??

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:44]

adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fub_ wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 11:11

you say you've been looking for a sprinter for ages yet your a necomer Twisted Evil whats the deal??

newcomer to the forum does not nessasary means that i am a new comer in looking for a sprinter. stop being a smartass Twisted Evil
fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude if u wanted a sprinter for so long you would have joined this site long ago
you probably just watched initial d and want 1 now
i say u don't deserve 1 Evil or Very Mad

enough from me
ill shut up now

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:44]

adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fub_ wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 20:24

dude if u wanted a sprinter for so long you would have joined this site long ago

enough from me
ill shut up now

wats up with u dude Mad . joining this site is irrelvate from the getting a sprinter. and joining this site doesnt nessasary means you want to get a sprinter. its a toyota site, nething that are made by toyota are here. so stop being a smart ass and get on with life. Twisted Evil and what lets you decide whos deserve one or who dont.

If you dont hav any positive to say, lets not say nething!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:07]

fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

joining this site is irrelvate from the getting a sprinter. and joining this site doesnt nessasary means you want to get a sprinter. its a toyota site, nething that are made by toyota are here

where did i say that this site was only for ppl wanting sprinters??? nowhere!!!
when most ppl decide they want a Sprinter or other toyota id say theyd join this site. This website is very helpful for ppl trying to sell and buy cars, i think most ppl would join straight away if they wanted a toyota. i know that i didnt wait to join this site.
im not commenting anymore on this on this topic
dont wana get me banned Razz

_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop fighting you two...
fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i said im done
adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Thu, 27 May 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:03]

adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Sun, 30 May 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.

........any other sprinter out there??
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WTB : toyota sprinter AE86, Sydney Sun, 30 May 2004 07:05 Go to previous message
fub_ wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 20:24

enough from me
ill shut up now

umm okay... ?
thats a prtty fucking stupid thing to say dont you think?

i always wanted a ae86 long before i knew about toymods and initial d..

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TWO CARS: **$4,500 FOR BOTH** with rego, RWC, etc
Next Topic:1ggte 77 ra28 celica for sale or swap - SOLD!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:36:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050139427185059 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.