Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » sexiest part of body is...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fub_
Regular

March 2004
sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 11:41 Go to next message

sexiest part of body is...[ 90 vote(s) ]
1.skin 1 / 1%
2.brain 7 / 8%
3.heart 1 / 1%
4.other 6 / 7%
5.genitals 8 / 9%
6.eyes 19 / 21%
7.body 19 / 21%
8.limbs 1 / 1%
9.lips 1 / 1%
10.nice arse 15 / 17%
11.pretty face 7 / 8%
12.boobs 5 / 6%

what do u guys and gals reakon sexiest part of body is??

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eyes

mmmmmmmmmmmm

then body and titties Wink
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eyes...

then legs.
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 21:46

mmmmmmmmmmmm

then body and titties Wink

titties?

you're soo shallow Garth No No No

yeah I like titties too hehehe
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ASS...tha ASS! Shocked Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TITTIES!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hate to be an arse, but had to go brain.
some of my female friend's cup sizes are as follows:

12E, 12DD, 12DD, 12D, 12D, 10D

so I'm kinda over the breast thing (well, I still enjoy a good perve, but when you're surrounded constantly in so many fine examples.... Smile)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itty bitty titties are still good man Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love small to medium titties...and i like a nice round ass...not these tiny tight little thigns...i like something i can grab on to!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i vote what all you guy's said... Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not saying they aren't!
one of the hottest girls I know is an 8B/C (haven't asked), another is a 10B - still *HOT* as tho
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 22:51

hate to be an arse, but had to go brain.

ALLWAYS consider what would happen if birth control fails... You can bag a rough head, you can put clothes on a not so good body, but if she's dum as a post theres nothing you can do! (unless she so dum she belaves its the second coming of jesus and you had nothing todo with it Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 22:57

i love small to medium titties...and i like a nice round ass...not these tiny tight little thigns...i like something i can grab on to!

Good point!

I'm with Allan on the brain thing. I look at plenty of girls and think "Damn, she is HOOOT!" then they open their mouth to talk and I think "I'm glad I already have a girlfriend."

Anyway, brain for me.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My vote goes for Other.

Lips!

on the face. Wink
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 27 May 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only you could get the whole lot..... Crying or Very Sad

But man, you cant go past some of that fine ass!!! You know the kind i mean, in those tight pants/jeans/bike pants/G string!!!!

If you have any doubts please visit this page.........

** Removed **
Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:09] by Moderator

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 - As nice as that page was, some of the content is a little more than what we can allow to be posted on here Sad Sorry dude..
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id have to say face cause thats what your looking at for the majority of the time and if shes ugly then ughh

and remeber "there all sisters in the dark" Laughing
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to say eye's, followed closly by ass.
I just lucky that little Harry has his dad's eyes and bum... Razz
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 22:51

some of my female friend's cup sizes are as follows:

12E, 12DD, 12DD, 12D, 12D, 10D

recently sacked a 36DD Shocked Shocked that was a bit berserk
and my ex was a 10DD or 12D

present girly wears a padded bra Freak
(what am i doing!!!??)
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 13:34

(what am i doing!!!??)

False advertising!

um...

I RATE B Cool Cool BS!

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 03:40]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 13:40

False advertising!

no shit!
i was a little surprised to say the least
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TITEEESS!!!!!!!
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tits are a bonus, i love a chick with a hot smile.. im 18 and shes 22.. could that work?? Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe
the 12E girl I know wears a jelly bra sometimes.
that is a scary, scary thing to behold
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 13:34

(what am i doing!!!??)

*hands you the all clear* your a doc you know what todo!

Allan
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna have to go with the Limbs,
Nothing more sexy than a chick with 1 arm....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nah definitely Smile, and eyes, winning combination...
But brains rule all... Looks get boring if there is nothing in da noggan (head)....

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote body - depends on who it's wearing though - the face is also high on priorities.

After getting to know someone then their mind becomes equally important in my mind.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm suprised no one has said heart yet, nothing better than a warm hearted girl... Its more attractive than any of em to be honest...

She could be dumb as a door nail, but if shes got an honest heart, a BE URSELF personality, theres no reason to put her down coz she might not have the brain....

Remember, all the other components can't work without the heart, not one of em!!!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FEET!!!
*drools on carpet*
Nah just kidding, I'm with SR_TWINCAM on this one, but personally i love sexy cat-like eyes if you know what i'm talking about, that and shapely hips, then all the good bits.
*flooding house with drool*
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmmmmm very interesting answers guys! looks and nice bod are a bonus but personality has gotta be top priority doesnt it?
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to know a girl whom a lot of guys on first seeing her at parties etc thought she was hot. But she never had much luck with guys cos after actually meeting her and talking to her most thought she was about as exciting as a stale bottle of piss Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I went with the biological definition of "brain", to mean personality as well as smarts Smile
Of course, brain is only important for prospective partners and friends - for pure eye candy, eyes, face and breasts are the best - probably because they're usually the most obvious Smile

funny how people you know well always seem to be better looking than the ones you dont know - the influence of personality on attractiveness coming through Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your poll is rigged... where does one select:
1) Nice arse
2) Pretty face

not necessarily in that order either
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 17:23

tits are a bonus, i love a chick with a hot smile.. im 18 and shes 22.. could that work?? Evil or Very Mad

Slightly older chicks are good man... Go the older chick
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thinking about this a bit more...

i gotta change my vote to eyes. ive never been driven as wild as by this chick with the most intense eyes... didnt have to touch her, could just look straight into her eyes and frickin explode - just captivating Neutral

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<hijack>
where's my syringe ed? Smile

</hijack>
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[ hijack ]

i driving from dubbo to syd and back on sunday - would you like me to drop by Surprised i can probably get you a bigger one too at the moment...

how you doing anyway greg? all good?

[ / hijack ]
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the middle of (another) sizeable assignment, with exams in 2 weeks.
in a word, stressed!
between work and uni, my car is languishing unfinished - not that I have time to enjoy it regardless.
going to try and run a few errands for it tomorrow during a study break - but uni comes first, and work is required to make car work, so I'm kinda stuck for the next 2 weeks doing very little.
I'll be home sunday from about 12:30 - if you wanna pop by, we can catch up over a beer or something
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 28 May 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 01:58

I'll be home sunday from about 12:30 - if you wanna pop by, we can catch up over a beer or something

its a date Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

AMMENDED POLL...[ 12 vote(s) ]
1.Nice Arse 3 / 25%
2.Pretty Face 3 / 25%
3.B Nod Nod B S ! 6 / 50%

HEHEE

HOO-HOOS!!

SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was the 1st person to pick heart........
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who suggested body as a part of the body?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 11:44

well i was the 1st person to pick heart........

and so far the only one I don't go for heart anymore as I'll get mine broken so I tend to go for TITIES then BODY and if they pass on thoese too then ARSE!!!!
fub_
Regular

March 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
body as in curves geeze Rolling Eyes
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fub_ wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 20:23

body as in curves geeze Rolling Eyes
yeah curves are good
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brain - what people do and think can be far more attractive than what's on the outside.

(superficial)
Having said that, physically I find a smile/eyes/face the most attractive, but I could put a bag on some ugly chicks face if they had a smoking hot body.
(/superficial)
jayman
Regular

October 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FACE,BODY,TITS THEN ARSE Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayman wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 22:54

FACE,BODY,TITS THEN ARSE Very Happy

FACE thats what paper bags are for mate!
kirsty
Regular

December 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personality 1st but the eyes definitley get me everytime Smile Really weird but nearly all guys i have been out with had green eyes! I must be attracted to green eyes Smile
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 29 May 2004 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boobs: 14 E i though, i cannot go on untill i have touched and seen these unbra'd. a night out later and a few drinks later my dream was about to come true........ what happened then was like opening the flood gates on a dam...... lesson learnt,looks are most often decieving. credit to her bum though it was very nice.
my previous girls have been of the large chested type, and always remember that all that weight up-front makes it hard for them to maneuover themselves in the bedroom and less inclined to go for a ride, i definately agree with the medium sized are nicest comment. looks and practicalitly should both be considered

eyes: i am currently dating the girl from the ice-cream shop that had the most amazing green eyes i had ever seen........they were contact lenses. (i thought i learnt my lesson......) luckily there were amazing blue eyes underneath those. Very Happy

although its nice to have a pretty, hot, sexy etc woman, its much better to be with a girl you find attractive enough but who also is intellectually stimulating, loving and trustworthy. so i go for brains and heart first, cause you always tend to spend more time with those bits. OH YES!! Its a HUGE bonus if she likes cars and her favourites are toyota Supras (MA61\70) and ferarri 328\308 . Smile (and loves to hear that your going to be spending the next week and its pay puting bigger turbos on the supra Very Happy)
w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 30 May 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amen to that!!!
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 30 May 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Titties !

Can go past a schweet set of titties.

Shallow? Yes.

But so are most women, though they would never admit it.

FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 30 May 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 18:06

hehe
the 12E girl I know wears a jelly bra sometimes.
that is a scary, scary thing to behold

WTF is a jelly bra ?

Am I missing something ???
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 30 May 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the face is bad....
put a flag around her head and do it for your country! Cool
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 30 May 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 21:17

if the face is bad....
put a flag around her head and do it for your country! Cool

AHAHAHAHA good idea
EYES are the best then curves
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Mon, 31 May 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell you what i can't handle.
Girls with a BARBIE DOLL BODY WITH A GI-JOE HEAD ON 'EM
Really decieving from far away!!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: sexiest part of body is... Mon, 31 May 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 01:27

well, I went with the biological definition of "brain", to mean personality as well as smarts Smile
Of course, brain is only important for prospective partners and friends - for pure eye candy, eyes, face and breasts are the best - probably because they're usually the most obvious Smile

funny how people you know well always seem to be better looking than the ones you dont know - the influence of personality on attractiveness coming through Smile

i've always believed this
i remember one girl i ended up with for a bit, when i first met her i didnt think she was all that good looking...the more i got to know her the more attractive she looked to me

i voted for eyes though
its kind of hard, i'm a package kind of guy...i like a bit of everything Razz
looks are important, so is personality...balance is needed
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Mon, 31 May 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta say the most allureing thing is the eyes and face framed by beautiful hair. Very closely followed by the ass and chest puppies. Wink

They do have to have a brain tho, The last thing you want to here yourself say to a new girly is "Don't talk you'll ruin it"

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Tue, 01 June 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F.T.A.

Face Tits and Ass

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Wed, 02 June 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 20:44

draven wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 01:27

i've always believed this
i remember one girl i ended up with for a bit, when i first met her i didnt think she was all that good looking...the more i got to know her the more attractive she looked to me

i voted for eyes though
its kind of hard, i'm a package kind of guy...i like a bit of everything Razz
looks are important, so is personality...balance is needed

I think balance is definatley needed and attractiveness doesen't mean a size 8 either... everyone has something that makes them attractive.....and it includes their personality... goodlooking girls can appear ugly by the way they act. Very superficial.....
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 05 June 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SillyCar88 wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 14:37

Tell you what i can't handle.
Girls with a BARBIE DOLL BODY WITH A GI-JOE HEAD ON 'EM
Really decieving from far away!!

ahh but remmeber...

beauty is only a light switch away.... but nothing hides fat.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WHAT CAR IS FASTER ... YOU DECIDE!
Next Topic:Deadly Maneuvers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:19:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092408657073975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.