Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sun, 16 May 2004 17:46 Go to next message
Ok, it's time for another leisurely cruise up to Palm Beach I think, seeing as I didn't run over any more 2" roofing nails last time we went. And just in case I'll make sure I have the necessary locknut keys to change a wheel this time too! Very Happy

HERE'S THE DETAILS:

WHEN: Friday, 28th May
TIME: 8:30pm
WHERE: Homebush Bay, car park P6c, near the train station on Australia Ave.

We'll head off around 9:30 (AT THE LATEST!!!), and if anyone makes any mistakes getting there I'll be impressed, as we'll be making a grand total of 2 turns (both left hand, and not invluding 3 to get out of the carpark Smile) to arrive at our destination, so I reckon I won't be bringing maps this time....
Once out of the carpark in Homebush we head down Australia Ave & take our first of 2 corners, left onto Homebush Bay Dr.
Now we follow this road for the next 20 kms or so, as it changes names a few times, and once we get right to the end of it & can go no further, we'll be in Mona Vale & we'll take our second corner of the night, yep, you guessed it, another left! Smile
Now we'll be on Barrenjoey Rd, & we follow this all the way up to Palm Beach, round the point & to the very end of the road, where we'll have a rest stop & see how long we can put up with the wintery sea breeze. Wink

Once we've decided we've had enough of the cold, we'll follow Barrenjoey Rd back down, and continue through Mona Vale, following the same road all the way down to our final official destination, Brookvale Macca's, for some hot beef injections (of the 100% pure beef kind, thank you very much!).

After this, the night should still be fairly young, so depending on the mood, some of us can choose to head into the city, others may choose to head somewhere secluded & less populated, it'll be up to you.

As usual, bring your CBs, and make sure you have a spare tyre & everything needed to change it. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:52]

Send a private message to this user    
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 17 May 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, I'll be there.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm. We shall have to see. It's my best mates birthday so could be doing something with him. But if not, and my car is on the road, we shall see.....
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds cool i'll bring the cressi guys lets keep a good club image huh??? Razz we'll go to the drags soon so everyone can let loose... anther cressi and i have some unfinished business Evil or Very Mad
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta pass on this one sorry Joel - Early morning departure the next day for a rally.. A good navigator needs a good sleep. Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there though probably not in the wagon.

Will keep the spirit alive though and talk to steve the wagonist or Steve healy and get a lift in one of those hot wagons.

Should be a great night cya all there
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Christian & i will most probably come if we can get a baby sitter! My car is looking forward to going too but we always end up taking the Mark II. Confused
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 18 May 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say Rod and I will be there as well as little Harry.

secagirl wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 00:46

Yeah, Christian & i will most probably come if we can get a baby sitter!

NAH... Bring the kids along to... mine will be, well at least one of them. Very Happy
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 19 May 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Ally will be there too. I was just thinking about it being too cold for her but it gives me an excuse to buy this cute little fleecy jacket for her Smile This will be her first Toymods outing Very Happy
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 19 May 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i will be there for my first cruise in the new AE92 4AGZE... should be fun. i will let my other toymod mates know! Very Happy

will
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 20 May 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
secagirl wrote on Wed, 19 May 2004 21:15

Ok, Ally will be there too. I was just thinking about it being too cold for her but it gives me an excuse to buy this cute little fleecy jacket for her Smile This will be her first Toymods outing Very Happy

Very Happy
Of course! You have to keep her warm.
Harry is only just 4 months old so he will be rugged up in a couple of nice thick blankets
G-TEK
Regular

March 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 20 May 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll probly come,

around how many people r goin,?

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 21 May 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man might b there
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 21 May 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how delightful..
a nite cruise..
can i bring my models with me ( no joke)
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sun, 23 May 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds excellent. Ill be there for sure!!!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sun, 23 May 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol do you 2 guys share that car????? (look at previous 2 avatars)..... Laughing

see you there guys.

will
davof1
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 24 May 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im in, looking foward to it Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 24 May 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the Orange Rolla is finally back on the road after some difficulties and a rebuild last weekend and yeah, ready to roll so I'll definately be there...
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 24 May 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey joel and gang i may have to come and bring the mighty Cressida.
I will see whats doing and will try and make it there.
Catch up with you fellas.

Cheers
Richard
serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 24 May 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good i'll be there Very Happy
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 25 May 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what channel will you guys be using on the CB's???

cause i will probably wait at stives and join you guys as you roll past!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 25 May 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in mum's car

Channel 16
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Tue, 25 May 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do the campbelltown people want to meet somewhere and go forth together?? Mcshitts carpark...the on ramp?? Brooks road (Ingleburn)??
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Richard, i might be in now that some Cambo people are rockin' along for this, have'nt been on a cruise in a while. so where do ya want to meetup? brooks road on-ramp sounds good, we'll just cruise down the M5 right to Homebush, say meet on the side of the road right next to the Darrel Lea chocolate factory, its like 200 metres before the on-ramp, just as you go up the hill from the round-a-bout.

cheers, SS. Smile
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

icon7.gif  Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What time will everyone be meeting at Darrell Lee? Christian & i might join u guys. Smile
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think I might try make this one, its been ages since ive been on a toymods cruise. Havn't been on a cruise with new car either.
Probably meet you around St Ives too.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'd better be coming Matty... Havn't seen you in ages...
davof1
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Luke dont forget to bring my shirt Razz if its come in that is

[Updated on: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:35]

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Wed, 26 May 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet mate, heaps of people have shown interest, looks like it'll be a good cruise, & it looks like there'll be a nice turnout of cressidas, excellent! Very Happy
As luke said, channel 16 on the CBs, & we should be passing through StIves at around 10 I'd say.
Hey ribbo, it's about time you brought the sprinter out for a cruise, I havn't seen it since dyno day, & I can't remember the last time I saw a sprinter on a cruise! Razz
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 27 May 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
secagirl wrote on Wed, 26 May 2004 21:41

What time will everyone be meeting at Darrell Lee? Christian & i might join u guys. Smile

well at a guess id say 7:45/8:00 roughly, gives you a bit of time to cruise through to Homebush, should be there a bit before the meet up time actually if the traffic isnt too bad.

hows that time sound Campbelltown peoples? Smile
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 27 May 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, we will see you there Very Happy
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 27 May 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there but not in the celica. look out for my mates yellow series 2 RX7. Its very quick for a stock engine.... i think i have a thing for rotaries Confused
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 27 May 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this will be my first Toymods cruise with the new car Smile Smile Smile ... Glad to have it back on the road (finally)...
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Thu, 27 May 2004 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Sprinter_saurus that sounds good between 7:45 and 8:00.
Been busy and havent had a chance to jump on and give a time.
see you guys/girls there should be a good night.

Cheers
Richard
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 28 May 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm in. Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 28 May 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys I wont be able to get there tonight, not that cruising with an Echo would be any fun anyway.

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for the rest of you guys, someon take some pics for me to check out.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 28 May 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Josh, you got that thing running yet????? I guess by the Echo comment you don't. How far to go now??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 28 May 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont be there sorry. Prior commitments and stuff.

Maybe next time Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Fri, 28 May 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You suck Karl.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sat, 29 May 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dream on fly boy.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sat, 29 May 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i had a good time and once again enjoyed the company

Glad to see the corolla drivers trying to prove themselves to be men at palm beach Rolling Eyes

Karl, b-boys fly girls put your hands in the air
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sat, 29 May 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boys compensating for somthing?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Gonna have to get the Celicas going....

And what is the deal with the Crown/Cressida brigade???

Althou would have like to see the face on the driver of a certain 200SX after running a Cressida, the only visible mod being a bowls hat and the crochet pillows.
Rolling Eyes Laughing
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon6.gif  Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sat, 29 May 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes and that chick in the gti-r wanted 2 play as well.
we had fun it was a good mix of cars and a good turn out
the 1st turn my spark plug lead came off i was only running on 3 cylinder Shocked
but glad every one waited 4 me
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Sun, 30 May 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Puzzle man... You got those pics online at all???

Also, anyone with pics or vids, post up some links please...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 31 May 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i cant get pic on the form. i will put the pic i took on the last page of my web site have a look! Cool
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 31 May 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.cardomain.com/jackalscorolla
PIC R ON PAGE 6
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Palm Beach Night Cruise, Fri 28th May Mon, 31 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous message
Coolies... Love the TRD Titty Bounce on Page 5 too Razz Razz Razz ...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Events in Brisbane/SE queensland???
Next Topic:Brisbane Drag Day, new weather details::: 2 DEGREES
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:34:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099530220031738 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.