Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Wed, 21 August 2002 22:24 Go to next message
Due to popular demand......the CCG has planned the following events for the up coming weeks!!

Firstly, due to the great success of the meet a few weeks ago when Nark was in town, we are holding the August meeting at the Canberra Labour Club in Civic at 7.30 pm, 28 August 2002. Bit of a get-together for a beer and a chat about all things TOYOTA, well out of the cold.

Secondly, we have had so many requests for a CCG cruise in September that we have arranged for a cruise down the coast to Batemans Bay on Sunday 15 September 2002. Thats plenty of time to clear your Sundy and get your wheels ready. We will advise more details here in the near future. Of course all TOYOTAs are welcome to join in for the run....the more the merrier!

Cheers

Mitch & Phil
CCG
  Send a private message to this user    
spr1nt3r
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Thu, 22 August 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are sprinters invited? Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Thu, 22 August 2002 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spr1nt3r wrote on Thu, 22 August 2002 3:30 PM]are sprinters invited?

Sure! Phil even owns a sprinter as well!

Cheers

Mitch
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Mon, 26 August 2002 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like we have a lot of interest from all over the place so we have decided to make the location to meet up as the MacDonalds at Queanbeyan at 9am, departing for the Bay at 9.30am.

Of course everyone (read anything Toyota) are welcome to join in for the run!

Cheers

Mitch and Phil
CCG

PS. Dont forget the Labour Club this Wednesday night at 7.30pm too!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Tue, 03 September 2002 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who is planning on going to the Coastfor the CCG run on 15 Sept?

I know that Mitch and I will be so that makes 2.

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Tue, 03 September 2002 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've arranged for the day off so I can come. I'm looking forward to the trip and watching everyone over take me on the way.
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Tue, 03 September 2002 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with my new car Very Happy
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Wed, 04 September 2002 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEEH, I will be there, in my overgrown coupe.
There will be a purple TA22 with new computer tagging along as well.
See ya all there.

Regards Chuck.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Fri, 06 September 2002 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the microtech is working now chuck?

does it run well? who tuned it?

Phil
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Sun, 08 September 2002 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Phil it runs!! finally!! rich as a bitch (3SGE injectors) tuning will be done this Tuesday. Will let you know who if they are any good.

Regards Chuck.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Mon, 09 September 2002 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam

Phil and I were thinking about how to get everyone to join in and thought that if any of the TOYMODS guys (or any TOYOTA Guys!)are interested in joining our cruise, they could meet us at Batemens Bay at about 12 noon instead of the 9am morning start.

After meeting up at the Batemans Bay we are just heading down the coast road to Malua Bay to get someething to eat, talk all thing TOYOTA and and throw Phil into the surf!!

Spread the word.

Cheers

Mitch and Phil
CCG
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise Mon, 09 September 2002 11:56 Go to previous message
see ya all there. Very Happy

Should I push my car? Or will someone help me punch holes in the floor and go flintstones style?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wheres the Best place?
Next Topic:question for the tassie guys
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:34:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040819644927979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.