Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22 GT
Regular

November 2002
Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Sun, 30 May 2004 03:54 Go to next message
Hi all,
The low fuel level switch for my TA22 "for the OK Monitor" is damaged and I need a replacement. As you can imagine, finding a genuine Ta22 switch is gonna be just about impossible.
So, what other Toyota models have a low level switch in the fuel tank? I would then modify it to fit into my Ta22 tank.

Cheers,
Simon
  Send a private message to this user    
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Sun, 30 May 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you just talking about the light on the fuel guage? My AE101 rolla has one, I imagine most Toy's would....
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Sun, 30 May 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xt130 has a low level fuel light..is that what your after??? how hard are they to rig up in a ta23???
TA22 GT
Regular

November 2002
Re: Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Tue, 01 June 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I just want the swtich that goes in the fuel tank. I already have the rest of the warning system.

Thanks,
Simon
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Tue, 01 June 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youd just be after the fixed arm then, as the device on the end controls the low fuel light. Had to replace mine as it was buggered.
TA22 GT
Regular

November 2002
Re: Which Toyotas have low fuel level alarms? Wed, 02 June 2004 14:49 Go to previous message
Do you have the model etc that has this fixed arm sensor? Or even better a part number for any fixed arm on a Toyota with fuel warning light?

Cheers,
Simon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:head bolt torque setting and camber-jza70
Next Topic:leaking clutch fluild
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 14:03:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039949417114258 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.