Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 02:42 Go to next message
Sent to me in an email last week - pure gold!!!!

"I never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much. And I never figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women think with their heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words "I do" FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT???!!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around
with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurt out, "No honey, I don't feel like it." Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT??!!!" I then said "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I won't be having sex again until sometime after pigs fly over a frozen hell while monkeys fly out her butt."
  Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THAT has put the BIGGEST grin on my face clint...

im stuck in a residence with a bunch of whining women at the moment, fuck they piss me off with their 'men' statements.

that is gold, pure GOLD
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Golden.

Copied and sent to my wife. No doubt I'll be put on the sonk drought. Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 12:52

Golden.

printed x5 and slid under the doors of 5 certain cretin women Laughing
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 12:50

GOLD

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An oldie but a goodie.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 12:57

gianttomato wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 12:52

Golden.

printed x5 and slid under the doors of 5 certain cretin women Laughing

lol

i forwarded this to a few certain cretin women too...i've several contracts out on my life now :/
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
absolutely perfect
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thought you'd like this Greg, given your previous comments?!!!
adamk_47
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Mars Versus Venus Mon, 31 May 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mars Versus Venus Tue, 01 June 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOLD

[Updated on: Tue, 01 June 2004 01:59]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Mars Versus Venus Tue, 01 June 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Tue, 01 June 2004 11:59

GOLD
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mars Versus Venus Tue, 01 June 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is gold.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Mars Versus Venus Tue, 01 June 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brilliant, but unfortunately too true
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Mars Versus Venus Wed, 02 June 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love it
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mars Versus Venus Wed, 02 June 2004 05:32 Go to previous message
Damm.... so much for going shopping this weekend Crying or Very Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Newbie
Next Topic:Wheres Intraweb Nazi Gone?
Goto Forum: