Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: RA28 or earlier Celica, MA61 Supra or.... BOUGHT CAR NOW

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
WTB: RA28 or earlier Celica, MA61 Supra or.... BOUGHT CAR NOW Tue, 14 May 2002 08:56 Go to next message
I'm in Victoria, and am looking for a manual Celica RA23 or earlier. Please post details and price if you have a car, or you can email me at chrisishma@yahoo.com.au

i'ld probably also go for a RA65, or somethine else like a datsun Z car, 1600 or something else that i can't think of at the moment

I have bought a car now, so no need to reply anymore

[Updated on: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:41]

Send a private message to this user    
Celica RA45
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA23 or earlier model Celica Thu, 16 May 2002 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a friend that has a gt ta22 celica for sale at 6500 and its genuine
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA23 or earlier model Celica Fri, 17 May 2002 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i probably should have said that $5000 is my max, but it all depends on what insurance payout i get on my old car
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica Thu, 23 May 2002 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'ld also probably go for a MA61 supra.
Just anything that's RWD, manual, not too pissweak, reliable, and not too thirsty
Kangz
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Thu, 23 May 2002 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris,
Thinking about driving across to the east in a few weeks to get rid of my car and have a bit of a holiday. Are you interested?
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Thu, 23 May 2002 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested, but I'd need to check out the car for myself first. So if you do come down here, and I don't have a car allready by then, then I definately will be very interested, and if the cars as good as it sounds, then I probably would buy it.

What I'm basically trying to say is: I can't make guarantees. If a car comes up sooner than that, i'd take it because I need to get to uni, and currently I'm stuffing my family around to get there.

Is the rego transferrable to vic??
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Fri, 24 May 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kangz, could you drop me a line if you are making the trip to melb? if im still in the market then id be interested in having a look at your car.... was the ballpark figure 2.5k? if so then i think i can afford that much for a shell, but then id need to find a nice donor engine heheheh

honky08@hotmail.com

Cheers
Kangz
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Fri, 24 May 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is complete with a 13T-U engine. It is basically bog stock (well isn't currently, but I am returning it to stock). I am asking $3300. I am pretty certain the rego is transferrable as my friend has just done the reverse, bought a car from Melbourne.

Chris,
I understand what your saying. All I am trying to do is guage interest. Not many people are interested over here and I would like to see it go to someone who will make the most of it. What I am seeing is if I do drive over will I be able to sell it within a week or two, and at the moment I believe i will be able to.

Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Fri, 24 May 2002 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as Hoon said, if I don't have a car by then, then I am very interested, though I am being pulled in by the lure of a Supra after driving one today. But it is unlikely i'll get a decent one of those for $4000
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Fri, 24 May 2002 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So your shopping with the same sized wallet as me Chris Smile let me know how you go in finding a decent car at this price...
other cars u might consider are early rx7/3/4s....
Chris_RA60
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RA28 or earlier model Celica or..... Fri, 24 May 2002 11:36 Go to previous message
haha, i think we're in direct competition hoon. I have thought about the mazda rotaries, but they're not supposed to be very reliable, and i drive 100km per day to uni and back. Though, if the rotary has been rebuilt recently they're supposed to be much better
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MK 2 Supra for sale
Next Topic:TA22 GTV Celica Domestic ,for Japan only
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 22 12:00:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049819946289062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.