http://www.ukintpress.com/engineoftheyear/categori es04.html

Toyota beats them all with its pissweak 1.5 lt Greenie engine!..lol
ahead of BMW,Ferrari,MB, Honda .. Wink

Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet!
I'm a big fan of the Prius! Awesome car!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again Toyota leading the world in technology.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good old Toyota now theres a company that knows how to make a good car. I feel like buying a prius now (oh wait I need money) oh well. I'll have to stick with the camry its got a good fuel ecconomy, but gee doesn't the prius make it look like a fuel guzzler 62mpg. It can't compete with that!

UP THE TOYOTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wait till the Lexii start coming out with petrol-electric hybrids!

I remember reading that Toyota heads have mandated that EVERY single passenger car line will have a hybrid in their ranks by 2010 (or was it 2015?).

It's good to see Toyota looking toward the future, ensuring that theirs will be a bright one.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
0-100 in 10.9 seconds is pretty recpectable for a half electric engine, good on ya toyota!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't care what anyone sez I'm not saying this because I am on toymods forums at the moment but Toyota is the best car manufacturer in the world! seriously think about it. is there any other company that is dedicated to motoring benifets? excellent fuel economy and relabillity there all well built cars
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Sat, 29 May 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sat, 29 May 2004 23:36

I don't care what anyone sez I'm not saying this because I am on toymods forums at the moment but Toyota is the best car manufacturer in the world! seriously think about it. is there any other company that is dedicated to motoring benifets? excellent fuel economy and relabillity there all well built cars

Yeh Holden Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked Embarassed jk
_555_
Regular

October 2003
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it may have a good engine, but what happens when you need to replace its $5000 worth of batteries? (As they only come iwth a 5 year warranty???)

[Updated on: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:53]

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_555_ wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 19:52

Yeah it may have a good engine, but what happens when you need to replace its $5000 worth of batteries? (As they only come iwth a 5 year warranty???)

show me an engine with more than a 5 year warranty...... or any car part for that matter other than rust warrantyes for the frame.

just cos its got a 5yr warranty dosent mean it will suddenly self combust once it hits 5 years
_555_
Regular

October 2003
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was reffering to the batteries!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah.. Details... Smile

It's a good bloody question though! I think I might hit the dealer with that one if/when I go test drive a Prius.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate its Toyota where talking about here I'm quiet sure your friendly toyota dealer will easly answer that one Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Mon, 31 May 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, but note that in the 3 - 4 litre category, the M3 takes it for the 4th year in a row. Now that is a Sweet engine that I'd love to be able to call my own
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: International Engine of the Year 2004 Tue, 01 June 2004 00:14 Go to previous message
Lexus will be releasing the RX400H (RX330 Hybrid) at the end of the year too. About time someone made fuel consumption LESS in a 4WD vehicle.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:So many videos!
Next Topic:Celica club in WA? I just got a RA 28
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 09:15:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044910907745361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.