Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
vandal wankers Mon, 31 May 2004 14:15 Go to next message
yeah so i leave work tonight (i do nightfill manager at woolies at the moment) and my car and another have had the drivers window smashed. fuckin glass everywhere.

and nothing stolen - which is almost a bad thing - means it was just some kids that thought it would be funny, and not some druggie shit that needed to go to cashies with my cd's.

and my car was parked on the road next to work where they make us park, rather than out the front where you can see it - guess where i'll be parking in future?

so now i just hope that there is a window at my wreckers otherwise i'll just keep gettin more pissed off. At least if i get it from a wreckers it's cheap - the other car is a brand new echo so his is gonna be well expensive.

there's my rant for the night, only hope i can catch the fuckers the next time.

oh and just for irony, as i finished cleaning up the glass the security guy from the shopping complex/neighbourhood drives past.
  Send a private message to this user    
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: vandal wankers Mon, 31 May 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and my car was parked on the road next to work where they make us park, rather than out the front where you can see it - guess where i'll be parking in future?

Sure you can't get your work to pay for it? I know the last place i worked at a customer got his roof and bonnet caved in because it was a pub and there are plenty of drunks, but my work payed for it through insurance some how. Don't ask me how but im sure you can do it seeming your made to park there.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:58]

tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: vandal wankers Mon, 31 May 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck the fucken fuckers! Evil or Very Mad
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: vandal wankers Mon, 31 May 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can get it on workcover, but really for me it's not worth the hassle for a $20 buck window, the more annoying part is that i have to spend my morning fixing it, plus the simple fact that some dickhead thought it would be funny. never know, work might chip in the money, but i doubt it with how tight-arsed they are
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bummer.... there is always someone out there that thinks smashing other peoples things is highly amusing.........
Work could give you a paid day off to fix it!!!!!
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, two hours from leaving my chair to being finished, which includes the time it took to go to the wreckers and pull the window, so not toooo bad, and $16.50 for the window

still, i'm sure i coulda been doing something more productive
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that really sucks man
thoughtless vandels Sad
ahh well, this might sound a bit ghey, but after a few beers i dont care...i hope karma catches up with them

parking where people can see doesnt really help either
my mates car got broken into during thursday night shopping, his car was right up at the entrance(they took an amp, head deck, 2 6*9s two 6inch splits and about 25 cd's)
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, but where i'm meant to park is on the side road, and easy for someone just driving/walking past to reach out the window and go smash. and if it's in front of the store then i'll hear the alarm
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sucks, but good to know that it didn't cost you as much as getting it all new.

if karma is gonna kick in they'll get thier car/s stolen just before they have to get somewhere and they'll get stuffed over.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: vandal wankers Tue, 01 June 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel for you dude, my car got broken into last night....passenger side front window smashed and glass everywhere. They took a mobile phone (stupid on my part Evil or Very Mad ) first time i'd ever left it!!!

Luckily it was a phone from orange so they cant use it as it doesnt use a SIM card Twisted Evil .... cost me $100 to replace the bloody window

Hunt Them Down and Shoot the Bastards!!! Evil or Very Mad
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: vandal wankers Thu, 03 June 2004 07:41 Go to previous message
"Hunt Them Down and Shoot the Bastards!!! Evil or Very Mad "

selling my compound bow and arrows, with a hell of a lot of gear if you wanna shoot somsone?
you want to be able to hurt them as much as possible without killing them, ide aim for the balls or arse...dont use the hunting heads that will make a mess, just use a target point.
this bow has plenty of power and youde probably get an arrow in one side out the other depending on the amount of obesity of the arsehole thats guna cop it.

pm me if your interested

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 07:45]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone seen this ad???
Next Topic:Wedding dress on e-bay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:45:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043570995330811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.