Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
butthead
Regular

June 2003
wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 05:42 Go to next message
hi,everyone, my sprinter is gone,but still got lot of part available: 4age motor with everything,nearly new cluth,new gearbox,steel wheel,seats(recaro for driver,ready to put in a sprinter),ect,just tell me what u guys need,i might give it away to u,thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Have you got a blue parcel shelf??

If so how much & where abouts in Sydney are you?

Cheers,

Michael
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not quite sure what is blue parcel shelf?any possible way u can show me? or say where is about?thanks
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of recaro and how much
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
400, its ready to sprinter,mate, or u give me a price.the seat is off a golf GTI

[Updated on: Tue, 01 June 2004 06:07]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
butthead wrote on Tue, 01 June 2004 16:01

not quite sure what is blue parcel shelf?any possible way u can show me? or say where is about?thanks

The parcel shelf is the part which covers the boot area so that no one can see in there, it mounts up to the little trims on each side of the boot with the speaker grilles on them, & attaches by string to the hatch, by blue i mean the blue coloured trim which some sprinters came with,

Cheers,

Michael
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or ,yes i get it,but mine is brown in colour, i think
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bro maybe it would be easier for your local car audio store to make u up a parcel shelf. They did that for me on my ae86. Just a suggestion
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Bummer, Thanks anyways,

Ko Ko you got any pics of your parcel shelf you could e-mail me? mbennett@trivettclassic.com.au & how much did it cost you?

Cheers,

Michael
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, guys, if u r after any part,and not happy with my price, just say so,i m happy to deal with it
jaydik
Regular

July 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for the PASSENGER side plastic strip along the base of the door.

Jasonhttp://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4751

Attachment: door trim.jpg
(Size: 43.69KB, Downloaded 234 time(s))

butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i got them.
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the perspex that goes in front of the gauges on the dash?
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, interested in the seat.
pic to jinmic@iinet.net.au
thanks.
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the perspex??yes, i got them ,u just come and get it,
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the engine and gearbox?
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u r seriously talking, come tomorrow take everything for 500
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck what a steal i should fly to sydney and get it
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which 4A block is it? The three-rib or the seven-rib?
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and guys ,also got a set of suspension kit for sprinter,and 3 nice old supra rim with yokohama f1 tyres(80% on it),anyone interest?
marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD
!

[Updated on: Tue, 01 June 2004 13:21]

marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: wracking sprinter, lots of part for sell for cheap,just come and get it Tue, 01 June 2004 14:19 Go to previous message
update:
ENTIRE CAR NOW SOLD!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGE 100kw throttle body
Next Topic:{F/S sw20 MR2 J-SPEC tail lights} WITHDRAWN
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:58:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058448314666748 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.