Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SOLD.............KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer.............SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
SOLD.............KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer.............SOLD Tue, 01 June 2004 21:03 Go to next message
I've got to sell my Evil or Very Mad KE25 Improved Production car to make room for my Sports Sedan project (also a KE25!!). Some of the inclusions are:

*6-point Bonds Roll Bars alloy roll cage (CAMS log booked)
*Welded seams, semi-stripped interior (the dashboard and door trims are still there because of the rules)
*Koni adjustable dampers all round
*Heavy duty springs up front, reset and eye-inverted leafs at rear
*K-Mac 22mm sway bar
*KE55 brakes front and rear, new PBR XY Falcon master cylinder

******** NOW WITH ENGINE! **********
That's right - I couldn't stand pushing the thing out of the way any more, so it now has an engine installed. A 4A-GE, complete with the Motec M4 ECU, now resides under the bonnet.

*Plus heaps of spares!

So now it is pretty much a complete unit!

AND THE PRICE HAS COME DOWN! Now only $4000 ONO - but now you'll have to come and get it because my holidays are over so I can't deliver all over the country.

If you are interested PM or email me, and I can send you photos and the full list of specs and spares.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4845http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4846http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4848

Attachment: thumb31.jpg
(Size: 17.00KB, Downloaded 1033 time(s))
Attachment: thumb9.jpg
(Size: 14.14KB, Downloaded 972 time(s))
Attachment: thumb32.jpg
(Size: 12.56KB, Downloaded 978 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 02 August 2004 18:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Wed, 02 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Evil or Very Mad
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Wed, 02 June 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

Cheers Chris Smile
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 03 June 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Evil or Very Mad
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 03 June 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just what i'm after. send several pics please.
why has it got stock brakes---did you take off good race ones?
has it got a valid 3J log book?
tobeirne@skillpro.com.au. thanks
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 03 June 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy to go have a look and take pics if you need Terry, let me know.

Darren.
bob m
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 03 June 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toymax

A mate of mine would like to talk to you about this. What's the best way for him to contact you?

Bob
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Fri, 04 June 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He can call me on 0439 753 033, but get him to wait until Monday afternoon as it is a work phone and somebody else has it this weekend.
bob m
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Fri, 04 June 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, Toymax.

I'll pass the message on.

Bob
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Sat, 05 June 2004 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Evil or Very Mad
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Mon, 07 June 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump up! Evil or Very Mad
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Wed, 09 June 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumped up Evil or Very Mad
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Sun, 13 June 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car has to be sold, so make me an offer!
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Mon, 14 June 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im tempted so all info and pics you have on the car to
mlaser@iinet.net.au

cheers
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Tue, 15 June 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email is on its way!
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 17 June 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your patience those who are waiting for more photos. I'll be emailing them to you tomorrow.
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Sun, 20 June 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys who wanted photos should have received them by now...
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Tue, 22 June 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Wed, 23 June 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This still up for sale?
Im interested but i gotta get rid of a '95 falcon to get the cash together, maybe in a few weeks...
Is it registerable?
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 24 June 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've PM'd you.
frr33q
Regular

June 2003
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 24 June 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car man! i was just wondering if it can be registered for road use at all?
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 24 June 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, it could be, but you'd have to get an engineer's certificate for it. Everything meets the on-road specs though.
frr33q
Regular

June 2003
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Sat, 26 June 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it still possible to register a car with a roll cage in NSW. i have heard that it cant be done!!!
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Mon, 28 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's no mention on the RTA website about them being banned, and there's still plenty of people able to register their rally cars with roll cages in.

Ring the RTA if you want to know for sure...
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Thu, 15 July 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your patience those who have been waiting for me to get back from OS. I am now home, so somebody can buy the car. Make an offer!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Wed, 21 July 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My brother is looking for a race car do you have pics you can send me so I can show him prorotor@hotmail.com

Cheers
Ben
Toymax
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Fri, 30 July 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be good timing for your brother. I've PM'd you.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: PRICE REDUCTION - KE25 Improved Production Circuit Racer For Sale Sun, 01 August 2004 08:49 Go to previous message
frr33q wrote on Sat, 26 June 2004 14:52

is it still possible to register a car with a roll cage in NSW. i have heard that it cant be done!!!

it all depends on headspace and restriction to access. the diagrams are available in the "code of practice for light vehicle modification".

Cya, Stewart
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[SA] WTB Cheap Mess Around
Next Topic:Super Modified Drift AE86 Rolling Shell - Ready for SR20DET
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:38:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086929798126221 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.