Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon9.gif  The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 02 June 2004 09:37 Go to next message
Reasonably big war story for ya'll,
K, yesterday, i was driving round rallying as i do just about everyday. Going down fisken avenue in ballarat, hit 140 k's at one stage before entering a reasonably tight, but sweeping corner. Back end got loose, i applied the brakes, i was still going too fast, so i applied em harder and locked them. Sliding now. And we are heading towards a pole. I wasnt shitting myself or anything coz i thought we were slowing enough, then up we go over this gye(spelling)or support cable for a pole. Before we know it, we are in the middle of the road, climbing out the windows. cars is completely ruined, its an sa63 by the way.

it hasnt really shaken me up, although its obvious i have learned from it. the only thing that bothers me is placing my mate in danger in the name of some fun. having said that ive been driving pretty much flat out and drifting for 10 months so i guess it had to happen some day. case of the famous last words/over confidence. awesome. neither of us sustained any injuries. lucky.

k, now, not being an arsehole, but i dont need any advice in terms of 'i think you shouldve tapped the brakes twice etc etc' i just thought id let you know Smile haha, ill get some photos for you soon.

hey btw, two fire trucks turned up and helped flip it back over, do i owe them? whats the go there. it was 286 to get the fn thing towed.

heading off to court soon too....not complaining, my fault my fault. i had it coming.

gw

[Updated on: Sun, 13 June 2004 07:35]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude.. you haven't even had that car for that long...

sorry to hear it buddy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks Sad.. but i do wanna see pics....
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark - flipped it?! impressive! my mates have a bet going that the way I die will be by flipping it and ending up upside down somewhere on fire - glad you didn't beat me to it!

shit happens - if you go into a corner much too hot, you run out of choices pretty quickly - sliding the back out can only help correct it so much.
sorry to hear it's gone, but on the plus side it's a good opportunity to buy a mk2 supra Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you went wrong here

Quote:

Back end got loose, i applied the brakes

doh!

bad luck
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ae man, i realise i went wrong in applying the brakes here, thats why i didnt want any advice Smile for some reason i put em on when usually wouldnt...oh well, cant blame the learner instincts

hahahahah dravin, that is exactly the same as me, no joke, everyone that heard about it was not even surprised...the old 'new it would happen soon' i drive like a jerk all the time, makes me feel better knowing someone else does haha. unfortunately my confidence exceeded my talent on this occasion...

even tho i learnt from it and will lose my liscense and so forth, i still dont reckon its got the race blood out of the system. so therefore, im going to try to not risk anyone else on the road and join the light car club. i just hope that doesnt make me more hot headed on the road :s

we were making a drift and stunt video with the sa..got a bit of footage, so at least the legacy is there. we used to joke that we should drive one wheel up a ramp and flip it. its a hard knock life, i ended up driving it up a cable support Embarassed

going to get pictures tomorrow hopefully, anybody want any bits? it really is fucked pretty bad, but ryley is getting some interior stuff i think, and i want to get the gearbox for a mate. depends on how much the wrecker offers me. i want the racing steering wheel. so let me know...ill have a look, whatever.
venzy
Regular

May 2004
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be interested in the brakes....are they stock?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is the interior?
if it's black, I'm willing to offer sexual favours next time I'm in ballarat (which is suprisingly often)
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im guessing that hte hatch is fubard then
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bellhousing, clutch cyl, flywheel, starter motor, sump, oil pump and pickup?

depends how seriously you wanna wreck this sucker Wink
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Wed, 02 June 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to eds list, engine mounts (block mounts no need rubber), and alternator bracket.

ed ill call u soon, we'll work something out $$$ wise.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grant is looking at it today

the hatch, was pretty good rust wise, very little, but the lower corner is bent on itself.

pretty much all body panels are completely fucked, the motor was on its last legs, etc...

basically the whole thing is a mess. im telling grant to not sell it to the wreckers and try and find a place to part it out, as i reckon he'd get more $$ for it.

plus i know theres a few people that would kill for the fairly good condition, black, non-stripy interior........

um, brakes were stock...

but yes, ill inform him of all your interest Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2004 03:51]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, not being a prick man, but i can i reply about my car? i know ur only try to help an' all, but....yeah

allright, i didnt look at it today, but i did look again yesterday.

the hatch is completely screwed, nothing to see hear. all panels arent worth a pinch of shit.
brakes were stock drums and discs, need new pads i reckon...
k, the interior...i dont know what can be salvaged here and what cant be, it ranges from really bad damage to none, so, youd really need to come and look yourself, trust me, its bad bad damage so ill get pictures before you bother.
im assuming the bellhousing, clutch cyl and flywheel will be fine. as well as the sump oil pump, pick up engine mounts and alternator brackets. starter motor would need to be reconditioned, so prolly not worth your time.

i got offered 125 from the wreckers today so i denied that. i realise that parting it out would give me a little more dough, its just a case of my parents dont want a smashed car out the front of their place, and its not worth my time paying for a tow truck every time i wanna move what remains of the white stallion.

does anyone know if i pay for the cfa's input yet?

thanks guys ill keep u updated
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, it only took us, what, 4-5hours to do this to a perfectly good supra Laughing

http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/loats/downloads/pc210029b.jpg

and no, i dont believe you have to pay for the CFA

if you could let me or rob know about those parts, and what your plans are, it would be most appreciated.

cheers
ed
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Thu, 03 June 2004 16:11

um, not being a prick man, but i can i reply about my car? i know ur only try to help an' all, but....yeah

sorry man

realised i did kinda piss on your parade

so yeah ill but out Very Happy

if i crash the white nightmare feel free to put a list of whats available up on my thread Very Happy Wink
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 02 June 2004 22:48

what colour is the interior?
if it's black, I'm willing to offer sexual favours next time I'm in ballarat (which is suprisingly often)

PM me when your heading down dude - it would be good to catch up - A dravems mini meet maybe ?

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Thu, 03 June 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor white stallion.. Sad
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Fri, 04 June 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed,
im not gonna sell it to the wreckers, but, i still have no way of getting it out of the smash repairers and also have no place to put the fallen angel. angels kutz now.

so i dunno, ill talk to a couple of people and so forth and see what i can do. but either way, there will be parts there, just how much f'n storage i have to pay in the mean time Mad

yep
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Fri, 04 June 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, taking it on monday, gonna rip it apart next week. any more requests for anything?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Fri, 04 June 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats from me btw, im on ryleys computer
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Sun, 13 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w1.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w2.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w3.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w4.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w5.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w6.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w7.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w10.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w12.jpg

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w13.jpg

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead. Sun, 13 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w14.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 June 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w9.jpg

toymods has a throttle body Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 June 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe

the best use for a celica... kickboxing aid.

http://users.netconnect.com.au/~ryley/w13.jpg
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 June 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing wrong with that mate, bit o bog and paint, and ur laughin!

Laughing Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 June 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your gunna write off a celica - and walk away from it - you might as well do it like that ! fark ..

your a very lucky critter dude ..

thats one totalled Celica
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 June 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 21:53

if your gunna write off a celica - and walk away from it - you might as well do it like that ! fark ..

your a very lucky critter dude ..

thats one totalled Celica

Eye Spin
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wowsers, awesome crash dude! Shocked Surprised

I love seeing totalled cars!
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: The White Stallion. Is dead(Pics Added)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 15 June 2004 22:48 Go to previous message
damn thats nasty...

oh well, whats done is done, im sure you've learned your lesson, i guess all you can do now is laugh.

If only you'd had some koni reds and some pirellis P6000s... Wink

Anyways, at least yer alright dude. Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST162 vs. Tree - !!! ITS FIXED !!!
Next Topic:Is it 'cause it's red
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:29:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062651634216309 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.