Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Tue, 18 May 2004 03:41 Go to next message
Hey guys,
I'm thinking about selling my RA28. Details are as follows:
The engine is a modified 18RGU, with competition cams, shaved head, lightened/balanced crankshaft, shot peened conrods, 4-2-1 extractors, custom air box with pod filter.
The engine was rebuilt about 60,000kms ago, and the head was rebuilt about a month ago.
The clutch is brand new, only replaced about a month ago.
Also brand new 2 1/4" exhaust from the extractors back, with 2 Lukey mufflers and nice 2 1/4" chrome tip.
Also, brakes have been recently reconditioned (less then 500km's ago).

Interior is in good condition, a few cracks in the dash, but it has a dash mat, but everything else is good. New sheepskin seat covers, but the front seats are in good condition, they were retrimmed not too long ago. Tan interior.
Custom centre console, with space for CD player and 3 guages, currently not covered, but it is fitted in place.
BOSS sports steering wheel, also have the original steering wheel.

When I bought the car, it had been stored for about 15 years, and hardly driven. It is dark green, but the paint is not great, however there is little rust due to it being stored so long.

I have put over $7000 into this car, it is a fun, fast little sleeper with a NA motor.

I am looking for about $5000, or may consider a trade for car or motorcycle, with cash either way. I can take some photos for anyone interested, just seeing if there is any interest.

Cheers,
Tim

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:04]

Send a private message to this user    
ozboy
Regular

February 2004
Re: EOI: RA28 with 18RGU Tue, 18 May 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested can i get some shots of the engine bay, custom centre console and side view thanx mate
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: EOI: RA28 with 18RGU Tue, 18 May 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, I will take some pictures of it tomorrow with a mates digicam. Just send me your email address and I can send them out.
Cheers,
Tim
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: RA28 with 18RGU Tue, 18 May 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate.. im interested in some pix..
mighty_mitch85@hotmail.com
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Now For Sale: RA28 with 18RGU Thu, 20 May 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, the car is now 'officially' for sale. For those who requested pics, I took them last night on a mate's camera, and I'll hopefully have them out to you either tonight, or tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tim
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Now For Sale: RA28 with 18RGU Mon, 24 May 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
Car is still for sale, I've been having computer and camera problems lately, so still no pics, but I'll have them out ASAP, sorry for any inconvenience.
Anyone else interested?
Cheers,
Tim
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Thu, 27 May 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys I've now got some pictures, I'll send them to those that have already asked, but if anyone else is interested, just let me know.
I've also got a sunroof for the car (not fitted) but can supply it as well.
Cheers,
Tim
Kedderz
Regular

August 2002

Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Thu, 27 May 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics please! aklaebe@hotmail.com

also would you trade for this; http://www.valhalla.net.au/files/bike1.jpg
its in the trader this week for 4500, call me on 0433214349, ask for adrian
omegaman
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Fri, 28 May 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me some pics on the car please, also is the sunroof electric/slide up & over pop up. interested.
lkalisperis@hotmail.com
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Fri, 28 May 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, pics sent to both of those addresses above, in regards to the sunroof, its a pop-top version, with seperate 'tops' for the driver and the passenger, with a light running down the middle.
Cheers,
Tim
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Wed, 02 June 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is still for sale folks. Anyone interested in a fun, cheap, quick car?
Cheers,
Tim
Razor
Regular

May 2004
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Wed, 02 June 2004 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics please to rob@labelpower.com.au

thanks
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Thu, 03 June 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razor, pics have been sent.
Cheers,
Tim
polishstorm
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Sat, 05 June 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested as i used to own one a few years ago and have wanted to buy another. pics please to polishstorm@yahoo.com.au

thank you
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Sat, 05 June 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i wish i had that spare cash, it sounds like a gem of a car..
good luck with the sale,
catchya
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics) Mon, 07 June 2004 04:57 Go to previous message
Polishstorm, pics have been sent to your email address above. If you want to contact me, you can PM for a phone number, or email address.
Cheers,
Tim
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Expressions Of Interest - Turbo Corona Wagon
Next Topic:Another Trueno forsale (sold)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 06:23:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052530765533447 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.