AuthorTopic
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Save the USA Thu, 03 June 2004 18:21 Go to next message
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

I found this really funny. Laughing
WARNING! contains anti-Bush material... Very Happy
...also took from me more than hour to play finish the game.
  Send a private message to this user    
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Save the USA Thu, 03 June 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Downloading now...
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Save the USA Thu, 03 June 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am the alpha and omega,
the beginning and the end,
who is and who was and who is to come,
the almighty lord VOLTRON!!!

Hahahaha voltron, now thats old, i still toy my toys of the 5 cats that make him hahahah me thinks im going to download some episodes!!!!
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing what a game!! Someone really hates bush!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you play it through? I laughed so hard that I couldnt breath every now and then.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yeh it was pretty damn funny!! and a well done game aswell!!! looked like it would of taken ages to build up, voltron was the KING!!!
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah! Voltron banged statue of liberty... Laughing
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 10:31

Yeah! Voltron banged statue of liberty... Laughing

Hhahahah yeh that happnd a few times!! i think christopher Reeve was the best character! oh and hahahahah fat he-man and skinnt mr.T lol Laughing Shocked Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2004 00:35]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quality game. Pity I don't have time to play it all. Very Happy
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha! beware janet jacksons boob and the fingerbanging hillary duff Laughing

great game...educational in a way...one of the better arguments against bush policy when you read between the lines

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Save the USA Fri, 04 June 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A lot of populist rhetoric really.

Errors, creative use of statistics, neglect of aspects of the truth and a very liberal interpretation of the Bible didn't help along the way. The rather optimistic promises reminded me of Bob Hawke's 1987 catch cry of, "No child shall be living in poverty by 1990." The "Vote John Kerry" message at the end with direct links to his website capped it off for me. Conspicuous by its absence was the lack of mention of gun control.

I absolutely detest Bush et al, but the 911 attacks were the result of decades of arrogant self serving US foreign policy. The health system there has been in disrepair for at least 2 decades and their education system has been shambolic from time eternity (graduates start their first jobs with a 6 figure debt). The Enron scandal did break whilst Bush was president, but the preceding 5 years of deceit that resulted in the company's eventual demise occurred in the Clinton years. Their 400 subsidiary companies with Bahamian head offices were all established during the Clinton reign. Clinton pardoned a whole bunch of his white collar crime buddies at the end of his presidency. Clinton also made a mockery of gay rights with his "Don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding gays in the military. All in all, the US is a rather fucked up place.[/rant]

That said, the game was fun. Laughing Hilary Duff fingerbang.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2004 23:37]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Save the USA Sat, 05 June 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"if you dont believe it you're either dumb, part of a terrorist organisation, or left wing media group"
so very true of the way govts tend to brush off criticisms.
Reminds me of the reich-marshall of a certain famous German army...

"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Save the USA Sat, 05 June 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very cool quote Greg..

for all his un-subtleties, Goering was a pretty smart guy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Save the USA Sat, 05 June 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
I love the bit with hulk hogan and voltron...and the statue of liberty
excuse me whilst i go laugh some more
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Save the USA Sat, 05 June 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adequate political views. obviously biased, but biased from a reasonably intelligent person.

and lets face it, everyone here hates dubya Smile
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Save the USA Sat, 05 June 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hillary Duff FINGER BANG!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Save the USA Sun, 06 June 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think, even if it's only half true, George Bush spending all the budget surplus and then some is rather incredible. Not to mention the distribution of tax rebates.

The actual game play kinda sucked.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Save the USA Sun, 06 June 2004 12:49 Go to previous message
i wouldn't outright say the USA is a fucked up place.

As with any place, its all relative to where you are and the people you associate with in that area.
For instance, i was living in an area called Summit County, Colorado - and to be honest it was one of the nicest places i have ever been to. If i were to retire tomorrow, thats the place i would live.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GT4 Prologue Q
Next Topic:Buying things second hand - other places to look
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:16:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054271221160889 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.