Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Do the Police actually do anything useful?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 00:40 Go to next message
Here's me, walking home late-ish last night. All but stone-cold sober, no cars around except those parked on the side of the road.

Came to a set of lights, looked each way and walked across. Nothing I don't do about 50 times a day, and millions of other people don't do numerous times a day all across Australia.

Well, fuck me Freddy if I didn't then get a 20 minute lecture by some power-tripping chick cop and her partner about how dangerous it is to cross the road when you don't have a green light.

To top off the lecture, I have sitting beside me a fine for "2186: Pedestrian Disobey Red Pedestrian Light $30"

What a fucking crock of shit. And I've never dealt with someone so completely rude in my whole life. I was continually talked down whenever I tried to say something, and the two coppers did a bit of a standover thing by telling me to stand against the wall and then walking up close to me.

I've had stuff stolen before, been to the police, and basically just got laughed at when I suggested that I would like to see my property again or the offenders caught.

Much easier to pick on a lone guy walking quite safely, but in contravention to a ridiculous and traditionally uninforced law. I tell you what, they don't do much for the general public's opinion.

In fact it's quite ironic, actually, as I almost got hit by a car earlier in the night. Was walking across with the green 'walk' light and didn't look what was coming as I was on my mobile and figured I had the green light anyway. Some guy just about drove straight over the top of me - tyres squealing and smoking like nothing else - fat lot of good that green light did me.

Pigs man, can't live with them, and democracy does not allow us to get rid of them. How depressing is it that I pay $15,000 a year in taxes to have two coppers drive around in a brand new air-conditioned car all night booking people for ridiculous things like this.

The funniest thing is that they were so serious about it.. big fucking deal I just crossed the goddamn road, and could see 400m each way!

[Updated on: Sat, 05 June 2004 00:45]

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would of pulled out my tubby long schlong and slapped the tart around the ears with it.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see thats a load of shit..
once i got pulled over when i was 16 with a red eye bottle in my hand.. and cause i was holding it with my hand i was covering the lable
i got a 5-10 min lecture on not leaving the label visible as it might be beer and i was underaged
shit like that annoys the ehll out of me
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The thing that gets me, more than the fact that it was a ridiculous thing to get fined/harrassed for, was her bloody attitude.

So completely rude, high-and-mighty, etc. "Think you're funny don't you mate? You're going to pay for this... you've committed the offence and now you have to suffer the consequences"

I then asked specifically that she record her name for me, which she said would be done. I suggested that I would be making a complaint about her attitude, so she flashed me with her tape recorder and said "oh, please do" as if somehow to intimidate me into not making a complaint.

Then after I walked off I realised that she hadn't written it down so I don't have her damn name. I have the badge number and signature of her partner though, so I will see what I can do.

Wonder if there's a law or something stating that a police officer must identify themselves & provide badge details when asked?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leigh.

Dude that is messed up. My recent experience with a cop was terrible too. Some female out to prove her point to the mail gender, and I was on the pointy endy.

TOTALLY ghey. I appreciate their job and understand their obligations. BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE it when they are rude for no reason.

In my case, I was polite, cordial and honest and she was just plain rude? why? why why why

you know if they call me over and say, "Look mate, you know the law says this, and you did this, we are going to have to fine you." Just like any normal person, then I would be like, "Cool ok" (if I had done the wrong thing)

it tell you there are a lot of cops out there digging some pretty big holes for themselves and their industry in the public mind.

feel for ya mate Wink apparently a complaint to the commanding officer is the way to go
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've had some good and bad calls with cops
i wouldnt like to be in there shoes though...i think they have a pretty difficult job, but sometimes i think they do bring it on themselves
as for complaining about her attitude, do it...police officers shouldnt act like that, all it does is tarnish their already dodgy image.
as for the previously uninforced law, i know of heaps of people getting fined for "j-walking" in the past couple of years. it hink they're trying a crack down on minor crime to lessen major crime(like what the mayor did in NYC)

the worst fine i've ever seen get handed out was me and some mates were out and about, caught a train home and got busted by some cops for drinking in public, on the train

i got some dodgy $50 fine for being rude or soemthing
the underage bloke got nothing(he was the only one drinking at the time) and my other mate got done for drinking in public(he wasnt...he'd finished his long before we got caught) and supplying a minor(even though the minor admitted he bought the booze himself and even gave the name and address of the place were he got the beer from)
they were pretty rude to us, even when the truth was revealed.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have her badge number and she cant record anything you say without permission - both times shess fucked up on an attitude trip .. call the station in question and leave a complaint .. it might not go anywhere but - then again she might get her arse whipped for being a uppity bitch to a civillian..

Ask for a written apology if you REALLY want to get up her arse about the treatment Wink
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sat, 05 June 2004 12:28

you have her badge number and she cant record anything you say without permission

Wrong. Police are allowed to record any and all conversations in the line of duty.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh - stand corrected ..

still sucks though Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a suggestion for you...

I was pulled over on like last friday night 29/5(randomnly) and they said the plates werent visible from the road, so i said "how'd u know i was a P plater?" (cop was being fukin rude as hell) he ended up giving me a ticket for that, and got a defect notice because i had xenon lamps which were totally legal and australian tested or some crap, and had a week to change them.

Anyway, went down to the cop station straight after the incident, talked to one of the head cops there, told them how fukin rude he was he guessed the cops name straight away Razz and said that "he was just trying to get his quota for the shift", so i got him to check out the lights, which were totally fine and got the P plate fine scrapped Very Happy

P.S. Dont let them stand over you, cozthey're supposed to be well mannered to solve the situation Cool

I suggest you go to the nearest cop station and say she was rude as hell and try to get the fine scrapped
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what dimmy said (ps - love your avatar).
Fem cops seem to be, for the most part, psycho hose beasts (with a few sexy and well-mannered exceptions). Definitly go to the station. Give the name of her partner, plus the date and time of the incident (on your ticket) and they'll be able to work out who the cop you're bitching about is.
Make a formal complaint about her intimidating you, using standover tactics (whatever she was doing), and make sure you mention it was all over a j-walk offence late at night on a clear road.

May not get off the fine, but you'd have a fair shot. Plus you can get that bitch back for the way she treated you.
As a comparison, the cop who was called to testify against me for my neg driving case was really, really nice. We were sitting together up the back of the courtroom having a chat, with her basically saying "I don't know why I've been called, I can't offer any constructive evidence" and her partner effectively said to me she didn't want to give out the fine, but the traffic sergent of the station demanded it.

so yeah, have a bitch.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks leigh...what a crock of shit

^what the others said...go and make a complaint..even if it goes nowhere its on her record and if she continues to power trip she'll get whats coming to her

you should've offered to relieve her of her anal retentiveness Laughing

u still out ashgrove way?

[Updated on: Sat, 05 June 2004 05:28]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my brother inlaw was getting a ribbing from a copper for driving like a dickhead {p.s. he wasnt} and he just put the car in drive and drove off, they didnt come after him.Just out to be assholes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a bit of a dangerous thing to do
i dont think i'd drive away from cops...thats asking for trouble
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, Coppers do, but you always get the bad with the good.

I deal with coppers all the time, it is part of my job, and i get good coppers, and lousy ones.

It is not a job that i would want to do, but then again, people say they would not like to do my job, as i work in a morgue.
(OK, fire away your jokes if you like)

But, i do have the opportunity to get the lousy coppers back, as they are ones i have little respect for, but the good coppers, i have a shipload of respect for.

It is not the world's best job, but it certainly is not the worst either.

Just my 2 cents work.

Andrij
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morgue aye
that'd get...wierd wouldnt it?
how do you cope with the smell of dead people? its rancid :/

i had to help fix one of those cabinets dead people are kept on ice in
nasty nasty smell :/
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 05 June 2004 13:42

what dimmy said (ps - love your avatar).

Thanx dude Very Happy

Beautiful GT500E...absolutely love it Cool
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahaha sorry i cracked up... thats the funniest thing i've heard all day Laughing
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make a complaint - you dont have to make anything up just complain , stating all the facts as you have here.

Every complaint made in NSW (even anonymous phone delivered ones) must be investigated and are recorded by independant authorities. It will be recorded against her name forever.
I assume it is the same in QLD.

Cops HATE this.

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(flame suit on).

Ive only been talked to by the cops a few times.... perhaps 4or5 times at random, doing nothing wrong. 2times they were female officers and the other 2 would have been male officers.. heres a rundown of what happened.

1. Sitting in my mates car out the front of another mates block of units (it has like parking at the front so i was half sitting on the footpath parallel to the road wating for my mate to get fishing gear). Cop car rolls by, then comes back, stops behind me. 2 Older officers get out, ask me my name ask me what im doing here all totally cool. I was like im going fishing man, waiting for a mate.. (mate comes out with gear). Cops is like, ahh cool where ya headed to? im like oh Down south somehwere, hes like great hope you catch something, drive safe. Both male officers.

2. Sitting in a park at 2am at night (looked so dodgy) cops pull by, get out walk up to us. What are you doing here, show us ID, empty your pockets. Did all that. I actually had water baloons in my pockets (I was like 16) and we're like, we're just bumming around waiting for the World club Challenge game to come on tv.. (this was a park across the road from mates) Theyre like oh, wouldnt that be better to do at home?. Then the cop is like whats with the water baloons you into abit of the crack? (He almost had a comical voice when he said this). I was like LOL nah. They both said ok then, on your way ehh fellas?. We said yeh fine, went home. Both Male cops..

The other 2or3 times they were female cops. 2/3 Were totally rude and on giant power trips. Ive never copped so much crap in my life.. I was literally stunned... almost ready to laugh thinking what the fuck?.

Granted the 3rd time the female cop was pretty awesome! I didnt have green p's on the back and was driving a mate home late at night, got stopped at rbt. She told me to put em back on. Also had a defective window. Told me to get it fixed because it can be defected, have a safe trip... I was like sweet.

So I've come to the conclusion that female cops with pms is a very very bad thing. Evil or Very Mad

How cool would it be if our prime minister was female. We'd be @ war only 1 day a month.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sat, 05 June 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But little Johnny has small man syndrome. Thats why we are at war, cos Georgey is taller and so Johnny naturally sticks his head up Georgeys arse.
Fro-Daddy
Regular

May 2004
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sun, 06 June 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.stoptrafficfines.com/

go there n make a lil complaint, its a small site gradually building up...worth a go...
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sun, 06 June 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
answer: write a formal written complaint to the ombudsman in your state. They will investigate your claim and give you a written conclusion to their investigations. Apart from being a hassle to the cop involved, a finding there can be held up in court (eg. findings of illegal assault etc). Ive had a cop call me up to try and apologise once i made it clear to their seargant that i was going to the ombudsman..

Still awaiting the conclusion to their investigation.

tom.
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Sun, 06 June 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 06 June 2004 09:33

(flame suit on).
We'd be @ war only 1 day a month.

Only one day a month? you have a very unique specimen if she gets narky only one day a month!

My dad always says about the cops - respect the uniform, you don't need to respect the prick that's wearing it. They need to be told when they cross that boundary between been professional and being an asshole.

I hope that you have since complained.

P.S LMFAO that you got a ticket for such rubbish. If it was outside a hotel, then I can understand because pissed dickheads are getting hit all the time.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Mon, 07 June 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate recently got done for not wearing a seat belt. Thing is, He was wearing it. He was wearing a black t-shirt with silver writing on the chest. They claimed they saw a buckle on his chest. He showed em the shirt but they wouldnt have it. Fined. I think they werent man enough to admit their mistake.

He was alone in the car driving not more then 500m to another friends house. He wasnt smart or anything, he is the type of person not to argue back.
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Mon, 07 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't people see that the police what your money!

They pulled me over once and asked for my cookie. Thats how desperate they are. If they can't get your money they'll try and get their hands on your food! Shocked

wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Mon, 07 June 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dang that shit is wack, I'd be majorly pissed off...I mean isn't there like real crime in this world to go and waste our tax payers money on?

btw just another little off topic observation, it appears to me that if you ride a motor bike, you are a lesser human being in the eyes of the police force (i've been pulled over numerous times for 'liscense' checks, some not 50 meters from my house!), fair enough I've only got a road registered dirt bike, but god every chance to pull me over they will (btw I haven't had a fine yet).
I must add tho that I never, ever ever! get looked at in the Cressida, let alone pulled over Razz (the most cop safe car ever I think Cool

Cheers
Wilbo

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 09:12]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Tue, 08 June 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo
ring your local police station and enter an official complaint of harrasment stating that youve been pulled over x amount fo times

hmmm interesting idea
what would happen if people didnt /couldnt pay their fines as a collective society ?
social anarchy leading to legislative change due to collapse of local economy perhaps ?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was once pulled over for "over taking in the left hand lane".

The copper asked me "Do you know what the law is about over taking in the left hand lane? What would have happened if there was a truck around the corner"

Me "Err, I dunno, I would've braked I imagine"

Cop "Oh, getting smart are we?"

Me "How about the law about remaining in the left hand lane unless overtaking on a road posted at 80km/h or above"

(at this point the cop realises he's the only person who was breaking a law whilst travelling slowly in the middle lane on a 90km/h road over taking no one)

Cop "Whatever dickhead" (walks back to cop car, and speeds off down road in frustration)

Me "wtf?"
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should do what I do to my ex, she a copper for Gladesville.... FUCK OFF!! and walk away..
Russ
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i'll add my 2 cents.

Im a cop. I have been one for a few years. There are some rediculous points and comments raised in this thread. Firstly "Why arnt we out catching real criminals and we pay your wages cause we pay taxes.". Ok we here this all the time from disgruntled road users who have just been written up so it gets a bit old after a while. I pay taxes too. Id like to see how many people in this world would be able to enter a house to check the welfare of a woman who has just been stabbed by her idiot knife weilding husband who is hiding somewhere. Not everyone can do this job, but somebody has to.

Unfortunatly people put all police in the same boat. Most of the police your talking about are highway patrol. Hell, even i dont like highway, ive only got one point left. There will always be good cops and bad cops. Im not trying to defend idiot police who write up people for walking on the green light, they are either on a power trip or just pissed off. BUT, it wa only last week when i attended a job where a girl had done exactly that and was KO'ed by a car, She is currently a vegetable and not expected to live, and everyone still thinks "It cant happen to me ".

The Comment of police want your money is damn stupid. If we actually recieved your money it might be a different story.

As for the complaint business. Mat give it a run if you want, but its going to come down to this. You walked on the green light, its illegal (which is crap), and you got a ticket. The police action was justified.

Most police like myself, dont give a shit about people breaking the small rules of the road, hell we even break them. I think in my career i have given out like 5 tickets. Hell i pull cars over either to have a look at thim (Usually to get modification ideas for my car) which 9 out of 10 times the driver is happy to chat away to me, or to give them a warning.

Everyone is going to run in to good cops and bad cops. Its just unfortunate that people dont remember the good cops, and police in general are looked down on.

My 2 cents

Cheers
Russ
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

fair enough dude i'v met a few cool cops

but the majority are on a power trip and think just cause they are a cop they are better than EVERY one else.

i have seen some pretty dirty shit by cops they came to break up a party 12 cop cars later and about 30 cops came down the head guy shouted

" if they dont move hit them with your baton"

no if thats not fuked i dont know what is

they inlcudes chicks

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Its just unfortunate that people dont remember the good cops, and police in general are looked down on.

way of the world im afraid...this doesnt just apply to police it applys to lots of different "groups" of people. People expect respect (etc) no matter what position they're in hence why goods deeds are rarely noticed...unfortunate but true

people are always going to remember the sour taste that gets ledt in their mouth after any encouter be it from law enforcement or your local take-away

but when you have someone in a position of authority who takes it to the extreme/abuses their privlidge people are going to get narky...whether it be police, politicians or whoever it seems to be the australian way

you've raised good points russ...i've been stopped a few times for rbt's/speeding etc etc and for the most part the officer has been really nice...after all they are just "averge joe" like anyone else out there...treat them how you wish to be treated. That said there are some real wankers that dont deserve a badge...i think thats what this thread is for..a bit of a rant on the power trippers. What can you do??? nothing, except make a complaint and get on with it

Quote:

Im not trying to defend idiot police who write up people for walking on the green light, they are either on a power trip or just pissed off. BUT, it wa only last week when i attended a job where a girl had done exactly that and was KO'ed by a car

theres got to be a point where self determination comes into it...we cant have every action policed on the potential that we could cause ourselves harm...i reckon the individual takes the chance when they decide on their action & it should be left that way (apart from blatantly stupid things of course)

bah, im ranting

/end

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the end of the day the police force are there to supposivelly serve and protect the greater community inclusive their interests rights freedom and the governing bodies they supposivelly democraticly elect to represent them

i dont believe this is happening and hasnt for decades

can it honestly be said that the community outcry over jaywalking speeding in good conditions to a conservative level swearing etc is justifiable to the attention given to these areas ?
let alone those whos interests lay in areas that are against the more vocal parts of the minority of society with power where it counts

ive said it before and will say it now for the benefit of all
the law and the majority of people who work for it have lost touch to its true cause hence my belief that the majority of non corupt/decent coppers are fresh out of graduation as the pressure to cope with in this career is ridiculous and ive seen this on multiple occasions for multiple reasons
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NickAE86 wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 17:57

theres got to be a point where self determination comes into it...we cant have every action policed on the potential that we could cause ourselves harm...i reckon the individual takes the chance when they decide on their action & it should be left that way (apart from blatantly stupid things of course)

self/society policing/moderation is in my honest opinion the best policy as long as there is mediation and a higher authority to administer fact from fiction
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 21:08

self/society policing/moderation is in my honest opinion the best policy as long as there is mediation and a higher authority to administer fact from fiction

Vigilante groups seem to come to mind.
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/nuts.gif

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 11:30]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that is a problem there with that method hence the requirement for the higher authority trained and imaprtial to handle the evidence and represent society to reach a suitable punishment if any at all
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russ wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 17:27

Ok i'll add my 2 cents.

Im a cop. I have been one for a few years. There are some rediculous points and comments raised in this thread. Firstly "Why arnt we out catching real criminals and we pay your wages cause we pay taxes.". Ok we here this all the time from disgruntled road users who have just been written up so it gets a bit old after a while. I pay taxes too.
Most police like myself, dont give a shit about people breaking the small rules of the road, hell we even break them.

We're not having a go at the good laid back cops, just the ones on a power trip (such as some of these cases). Most people on this forum, and myself respect most of the cops and the job you guys do; hell i probably wouldnt be able to do it Razz

Keep up the good work Cool
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Do the Police actually do anything useful? Wed, 09 June 2004 13:08 Go to previous message
haha my ex became a cop,she let me handcuff her and bang her with her night stick Evil or Very Mad
just my 2 cents Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What would you buy with $10k-$12k?
Next Topic:Look! <<---------------------------------------my new car inside!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 06:01:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007565975189209 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.