Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
icon9.gif  Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now Fri, 04 June 2004 05:06 Go to next message
I know I have posted about this before.

We took it up to a workshop in Castle Hill and they said that the motor was stuffeded.

SO We took it home to have a look.

This is the rattle it has - click to download

1) We took the head off and dropped it off at a head workshop. They had it for a couple of days and said nothing was wrong at all. The springs, seats, buckets, valves, seals were all good. Which sux, because we were hoping the problem was there.

2) We took the sump off and inspected the main bearings and turned it over on the starter. Everything looked and sounded fine.

3) We inspected the cylinder tops and bores for excessive oil or any cracks or anything. Nothing.

4) We ran it with each cylinder "unplugged", that is first, no spark, then no injector, to eliminate again perhaps a sticky valve.

5) We ran it with all the ancillery belts off to eliminate a dodgy water pump/ps pump etc etc

6) Inspected timing (distributor, cam gears, etc etc) - aok

I can't think of anything else to inspect.

So friggn' frustrated

cheers guys

Rob Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 08:29]

Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice video Very Happy

eville frickin sound tho, now wonder you're worried Wink

fromt he speed and sound of it, it is definitely valve related...
to me it sounds like massive valve clearance...
has it spat out a valve shim? have you broken any of the valve retainer locks?

since it is definitely a solid metal to metal sound, there should be evidence of it somewhere.. i'd pull the head off again and have a look at each valve individually.. check each clearance first.. if thats ok, pull out the buckets/springs and make sure nothings broke.. then manually (without spring) move each valve by hand and check they are all ok...

also, there's nothing hitting or wrong with the cam pulley? that would also give the same cadence sound perhaps...

for my money it's something to do with the cam to valve mechanism... i know the shop said it was all ok, but did they check the clearances?

good luck!!!!

Cya, Stewart

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well nice noise, from that as best i can tell it might be one of the following...

at first as soon as half was down loaded and i played it, what immediately popped into my head was.. that sounds like a small tinny sounding hole in the exhaust, possibly at the head face or in the primarys where the pressure is greatest...maybe something to check?

then after the rest of the video played i thought.. are the cam to shim clearances correct?? then i re-read that youd had it checked.. so the only other reason i can think that a cam would make that sort of noise is that perhaps the seat where the bucket sits on the valve is damaged or excessively worn.

have you tried listening with a screwdriver to isolate exactly which set of valves is causing the problem?

good luck.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob! Shocked

jeezuz - that sounds awful Sad

it reminds me of the sound my honda CB400 made when the cam followers lost oil, wore massively and the gaps between rocker and valve increased to several mm.

that sharp/loud tapping - as opposed to knowing - does suggest something very wrong with a valve stem, cam follow (bucket-shim in your case) or cam lobe.

i'd do what stewart said - pull it apart yourself - slowly. Did you pay the bill for the head workshop yet?

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2004 08:56]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think its "cam" related the taping is too fast at idle... check cam angle sensor and other external items, it sounds to exposed to be bottom end

Allan
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dudes thanks for the awesome advice

yeah so frustrating.. have taken this car apart SO many times... Sad

anyway, yeah it totally sounds like an awol valve.

Definitely not exhaust (brand new extractors), and have isolated it (via screwdriver) to somewhere near cylinder's 1 and 2, but this was all BEFORE we sent it off to the head shop.

The head shop reconditioned the head about 2 months ago, so didn't charge for this inspection.

The clearances are great from what I can tell and the buckets are very nice and shiney and smooth Smile

This leave us with faulty valve springs? Which the head shop said were fine.

I am beginning to doubt this.

Is it possible to test with the head off? Perhaps leaving the cams on and giving them a whirl with the head off and an old timing belt?? or is that just a plain stupid idea?

Rob Wink

yeah.. great noise huh.. Razz it has been growing for about 2 weeks now.. hmm yet, no damage ANYWHERE today when it was all apart... so gay.
allencr
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a rod to me.
deesonet
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Fri, 04 June 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like the top of the piston has lifted off and is floating. But that would leave marks on the bore somewhere.

Is somewhere at the top.

Good luck finding this one.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 June 2004 23:36]

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old man's ute (22R hilux) was making almost this exact same noise. I checked the clearances and all was good... it turned out to be that the oil filter was too loose and letting air into the crank area. Buggers me how it made that noise, but tightened it up and all when quiet.

Oil loss wasn't really a problem, still halfway between F and L. But I think another couple of kms and it would have purged the oil bigtime.

Anyway, its probably not the same problem, but the noise is remarkably similar, and will take 10 seconds to check.

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok

re: oil filter, yep checked that Smile oh how I wish....

re: rod (or even a loose pin or something)... would I not see some markings on the bore? but the bores are perfectly smooth.

We turned the engine over with the starter when the head was off to inspect bore/bearing and piston movement.

NOW it *could* be that pehaps a pin is slightly loose? and you would not pick it up when cranking it over with no head

BUT when under compression with the big bang and stuff under normal conditions, you could hear the whack of the piston on its loose pin? and it would sound very close to the head (like it does)

what thinkest thee?

edit: would air in the crank sound like this? if so.. how else would it get in?

[Updated on: Sat, 05 June 2004 01:22]

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What oil are you running in it??? not some sort of 5W30 or 0W oil are you?

My 3T sounded like that when I whacked some 5W in it!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No dude, Shell Helix Plus (15-50 full synthetic) da besht
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok we are taking the motor back apart.. again..

this time going to have a look at the piston for a loose/worn pin and check (again) the main bearings

my money is on a worn pin
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
valve guide
did they 'knurl' em?
that duzn't work from wut i hear and know

or piston hitting head, etc.
put a piece of paper with sum carbon paper next to it in the plug hole and bring the piston up to tdc to see if it leaves an impression on the paper...

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toynado - the piston won't hit the head until the engine speed is high enough to allow the momentum of the piston to carry it up far enough to make contact (if we are talking about a spun main bearing).

Rob - did you grab the big-ends and give them a yank to feel if there was any excessive clearance?

There is no reason why the bore may not still be perfect with anything BUT a frigged piston.

When a gudgeon is loose - they are generally only a little bit noisy when cold, and then the noise goes away as the engine warms up.

If a piston had touched the head - it would have been evident with the head off.

Maybe the crank is touching the crank sraper/windage tray?

I would like to see this one in the fleash (this freaking comp has no sound card Mad

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, definitely no piston contact with head that much is obvious

noise sounds very much up the top, thanks to my trusty extra long screwdriver

NO, I did not give the big ends a yank, what an idiot I am for not doing it too!

the noise is terrible from start and doesn't get worse or better with time.

I doubt that the crank is touching the windage tray, 'cause the noise really really isn't coming from there. If it was that or a spun bearing you would REALLY hear that I imagine down the bottom and when the motors on, the big ends just sound nice.. "wrrrrrrrrr" (screwdriver test again)

next step, take everything off again, and give the big ends a good ol yank.. heck, we'll just take 'em out as I can't seem to fault the head and I am running out of ideas

thanks Yellow and toy Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob with this much in and out of the engine

you may as well just get a new reco'd one Sad

IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm what about the cam wheels?? double checked theyre tight and the bolts arent stripped?? i know.. were all clutching at straws without seeing/hearing it for ourselves Sad
toynado
Regular

May 2004
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sat, 05 June 2004 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how come there is no oil being thrown around in there?
makes me wonder how the top end is getting enuf oil...
it's so LOUD,
u can't isolate it to at least a cylinder ?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sun, 06 June 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha problem is resolved, wait for the video!
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sun, 06 June 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't wait.
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sun, 06 June 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awaiting video! Was it something minor? I was shocked at that video Shocked
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sun, 06 June 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what my engine sounded like when it spun a crank bearing Mad and even tho it was a bottom end noise it still sounded like coming from the top..was really loud fast and shitty like that..but yeah good to hear u got it sorted out Cool
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Sun, 06 June 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sun, 06 June 2004 17:09

haha problem is resolved, wait for the video!

ARGH , what was the problem , I must know!!! Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Mon, 07 June 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

awaiting video! Was it something minor? I was shocked at that video

lol and shocked you will be. sicksx.. 100 points! and everyone else, 100 points for your awesome help. Just so you know.. motor is coming out today Sad

here resteth the final verdict on the corolla

watch before you read, if you can watch Smile

I tried to get the vid down smaller, sorry about the size, and my dumb vocals Razz

Anyway, there was NO bearing AT ALL on piston #1. The other bearings were *ok* for the most part, but #1s was non-existent! Shocked I guess like Glen pointed out, most likely cause of all that silt in the sump Wink

Still strange to me that with the screwdriver test it didn't pick up the lack of (hehe) a bearing when listening to it, and it SO sounded like it was in the head. strannnge.

so the crank is like sandpaper and the con rod ain't much better.

Now we need to find a) a machine shop and b) most likely, whether a 4afe bottom end will match or if it's time for a new engine! Unfortunately this is the most exxy route Sad
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Mon, 07 June 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice high pitch voice Razz

Im assuming thats a 4AGE? if so a 4AF is not an interchangeable crank with the 4AGE one. Time for a second hand bottom end. or if the cranks not too badly scored you could try

Dominator Engine reconditioning, Guernsey St Guildford, he can even get the new bearings etc for you.. at a cheaper price than you can find them for usually.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Mon, 07 June 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I have a cold so my voice is stuffed and the tiny tinny mic doesn't help Very Happy

ok, so we are stuck with a 100kw bottom end. hrm Sad well thanks HEAPS for the Dominator call, I will phone them now, thats awesome

Rob
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movie) any ideas? pleeeeze help I am desparate Mon, 07 June 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No wobble.... Loottttsss of wobble!!! Shocked

Good to see you found the problem.
allencr
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really, the head & piston top didn't look like they'ed been beaten together??????? no noticeable contact at all?

and really, that sound should have been very obvious to all.
how long a listen did it take for the Castle Hill workshop to say it was stuffed?
Alainve
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm thats what my 4AGZE sounds like at the moment Rolling Eyes but i caught it early so its much quieter than that i havent pulled it apart yet to survey the damage but im dreading to see it.
anyone know how long u have after that noise appears before the bearings dissapear completeley? i limped about 2K's to a friends house after and its very faint on idle still.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

really, the head & piston top didn't look like they'ed been beaten together??????? no noticeable contact a

no contact whatsoever dude head is perfect.. thankfully Wink

about maybe a month ago their was a noticeable rattle at high revs.. kinda grew worse, then in the space of a day or so it just lost the plot all together (again, it's my mates car so I wasn't driving it.. but that's the story)

but I would imagine that maybe he wasn't paying enough attention Wink 'cause mechanical problems usually give a bit of warning.. but then when they are stuffed... they are you know it.. hehe
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the cause was?? failed oil pump? blocked oil galleries? oil pressure drop while cornering?

hmm, makes me want to video my "tinkle" sound before it goes snafu Rolling Eyes

thanks for the vids Very Happy scaary stuff.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I wish I knew what it was will be inspecting block today

funny that it is JUST #1 piston tho... any ideas on that one??

My mate what you might call, "a spirited" driver, so no suprise that they were worn, though, "gone" was a suprise Very Happy

My Celica rattles around corners esp under higher revvs.... how does one reduce oil pressure drop around corners? I know that is OT.. but just interested..

I will try and get some pix of the crank Sad
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 09:07

My Celica rattles around corners esp under higher revvs.... how does one reduce oil pressure drop around corners?

Oil pressure drop whilst cornering suggests that the oil pump isn't getting oil from the sump. Cornering may be causing the oil to slosh away from the pick up, no oil to pump (drawing air instead), drop in pressure, BANG.

A number of strategies can be employed to reduce the likelihood of this happening.

1. Baffling (with partitions and trap doors)
  2. larger capacity sump (deeper and with oil pickup being moved further down)
  3. narrower (side to side) sump, and
  4. bigger oil drain backs from the head (if you suspect oil is pooling at the top of the motor and is a contributory factor).

Probably the easiest ones to do at home is to make some decent baffles and to add another 2" to the depth of the sump.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Mon, 07 June 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that gt!

I would have to do some welding for that Sad I have no welder. Could probably get it done at a shop I suppose Sad

grr I need a welder!!!! Smile

btw, thanks for watching the vids and all guys, heaps nice
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Tue, 08 June 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well....
normal operation for bearings is where they have an oil film between journal and the soft metal.. the two should never come into contact.
the ways they can come into comtact are by losing oil pressure (and losing the oil film that prevents contact), or by over-revving or possibly bad detonation, where the forces on the piston and rod are large enough to physically break thru the oil film and push the bearing onto the journal..

once you have made metal to metal contact, wear is instant... the soft metal is soft to try to maintain the journal integrity if contact is made.

the more wear you get, the larger the clearances are, and a higher volume of oil (possibly at higher pressure) is required to maintain the protective oil film.

in your case, once the bearing was partially rooted, either the oil galleries to No.1 are either blocked (possibly by the worn bearing material itself), or they are too small to provide the amount of oil needed, or your oil pump is not sufficient to provide the flow needed (by fuggered bearing clearances)
[edit... and higher rpm sheds oil faster from bearings, coupled with higher loading, requiring both higher volume and pressure to begin with.. multiplied by excessive bearign clearances]

in my KE15 when i take hard right hand corners, i see the oil presure suddenly drop from 60psi to 20-30psi as air gets picked up by the pump (no baffling at all).. left hand corners are fine.

oil pressure gauges are veeery useful Wink

Cya, Stewart

[Updated on: Tue, 08 June 2004 01:34]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Tue, 08 June 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
north south mounted smallport 4a-ge's dont seem to have this problem to my knowledge Razz

Yes, oil pressure guages are useful indeed Smile

P.S. nice video, i officially have found someone who has fucked their 100kW bottom end BETTER than i did!
Shit i only had an undone no.1 main bearing and half torqued no.4 main!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Tue, 08 June 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Karl.. yes yes FWD I get it... Very Happy

yeah, my oil pressure guage in the Sleekar doesn't register sudden drops around corners.. but my ears do heheh

I guess I will congratulate my mate on his amazing stuffing job Smile lol
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Wed, 09 June 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks to IRA11LY and Dominator Engine Reconditioning in Guilford here is what is happening

Crank is getting a total re-grind. Forunately it wasn't too far gone, but the new bearings are 30thou??? the largest size they make anyway

All new bottom bearings

All new pistons (slightly larger - old ones had quite marked up skirts)

New rings

TRD Head Gasket

Honed bores as they were quite grooved apparently (I thought they were ok.. but there you go)

and all new seals and stuff to go with that..

So.. this is costing not much shy of a grand with me and Nick doing all the work ourselves...and we have a certified very good engine Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now Wed, 09 June 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with a 4age?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now Wed, 09 June 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everything was wrong with the 4age.. should have chucked it in the bin a got a 3SGE I told him... but did he listen... noooooo
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now Wed, 09 June 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah

4age powa!

sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) -- what we are doing now Wed, 09 June 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u considered a new engine?? some times its the cheapest way..well in my case it was..i got quoted 900 for a jap spec 3sge with 60 000km on it..but i thought doing all the engine work my self would be cheaper..but i was wrong..a grand down the track my car gets going a week later a bearing spins and flattens out..500 later gets goihng again and a bearing spins again( i swear it is being done right, it's not my fualt Confused) so now im realllllllly pissed..and cos of all the luck im having with my car..my amp decides to blow up 5 minutes after i hook it up..... Mad aaarrrhhhgggg!!!!!
well watever u do good luck man..ur lucky only 1 bearing went the metal from the one that went in mine went through the resat of the bearings and screwed them all..i think maybe my bearings went both times is cos maybe it had alrready be grinded and i got wrong size bearings???
yeah ok ill shut up now peace out
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Bad Rattle in head area (see included movies) any ideas? the final verdict Wed, 09 June 2004 11:24 Go to previous message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 08 June 2004 07:19

thanks for that gt!

I would have to do some welding for that Sad I have no welder. Could probably get it done at a shop I suppose Sad

grr I need a welder!!!! Smile

btw, thanks for watching the vids and all guys, heaps nice

3 car batteries + many jumper leads + vise clamp + some welding rods.. your all set !

Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze head removal
Next Topic:oil temp sender on 3SGTE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:06:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007551908493042 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.