Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Tue, 25 May 2004 15:50 Go to next message
Its on again...
Drag Combat Round 2
at WSID
This Saturday 29th May 2004

Details @ http://www.dragcombat.com
As far as I am aware its $25 entry, cheaper than first round. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Tue, 25 May 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hell yea, i'm rocking out for sure, my mate has his VL wagon entered in show & shine, hope fully it'l be a good day,

Cheers,

Michael
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Thu, 27 May 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is your mate's name Andrew by any chance??? With the green VL Turbo wagon???
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Thu, 27 May 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill will be there wit the src boys
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Thu, 27 May 2004 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Thu, 27 May 2004 23:13

Is your mate's name Andrew by any chance??? With the green VL Turbo wagon???

Yup thats him, i'll be out there allday with him, he should be putting some race seats in it to day, was going to help him but i'm now stuck at work,

How do you know Andrew?

Cheers,

Michael
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Fri, 28 May 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car will be there
im gunna put it in the src display, im not a member but they need the numbers Laughing

it sux that pre 86 model cars can only run in the dyo class Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Sun, 30 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael, I know Andrew through TeamDREAM...

Nice work yesterday Tommo...
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Sun, 30 May 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone see the cressi out there!!! got my PB of 13.5 60ft 2.0 reaction .314 i was very happy with it!!! the burnouts i was doing were off the charts as well!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:19]

MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Sun, 30 May 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mx83toy, I spoke with you in the pre-staging area in the corolla. Nice runs mate.
I ended up with 14.9 as my best for the day. I am happy with it as it was my first time at drag racing and depsite my problems with the car I still have to sort out.
I have to practice on my reaction times. was getting 0.500 on avg.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Sun, 30 May 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Twinturbo86 - Congratulations mate the car looked awesome & appeared to me to be strong & consistant all day,

It was good to see an 86 flying!

Did anyone see the orange, wide body AE86 out there? anyone know what engine was in it?

Cheers,

Michael
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Mon, 31 May 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my reaction times down heaps from other times...i was launching the car nice and consistantly all night, 60ft way down but had issue after issue though it all came together in the end with as good of a run i could ask of it... i am happy with my car at the moment but my car is going to go faster as soon as i get my controller fixed......

anyone have pics of the cressi????
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Tue, 01 June 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found a pic!!!!!

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Tue, 01 June 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mx83toy wrote on Sun, 30 May 2004 19:18

anyone see the cressi out there!!! got my PB of 13.5 60ft 2.0 reaction .314 i was very happy with it!!! the burnouts i was doing were off the charts as well!!!

Hey, sweet time man, heard the commentator say: "Take it back to your grandparents" then was shocked to see your burnout, then said: "damn, id like to see whats under the bonnet" Is aid, represent Cool

What mods have you done??
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Wed, 02 June 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i dont mind a comment like that as thats kinda why i put it together Smile

has a 1J, cat back exhaust, stall converter, shift kit and big diff gears i later heard the comentator say that the cressi was a monster Smile i was loving it!!!

http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmeets/2004/wsid_04_dcfinal/wsid_04_dcfinal_025b.jpg
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Thu, 03 June 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeet! Auto and weighs over 1400kg right?? No FMIC?? How much boost??

Im just gettin an idea of my car when its finally done! I should do low 13's??

W58, Haltech, FMIC< Full Exhaust, weighs 1380kg
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Thu, 03 June 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does have a FMIC though that doesn't help much with drag times... once the comp goes in i'll chuck some more boost in and she'll move then
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Drag Combat Round 2 @ WSID this Sat 29th May Sun, 06 June 2004 12:35 Go to previous message
13.4 iam really happy with that shame my engine shit a piston in the pits after
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sydney Cruise to Woolongong - Sunday 6th June
Next Topic:Events in Brisbane/SE queensland???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 21:49:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066180229187012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.