Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke10 babe
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon4.gif  For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Mon, 07 June 2004 04:44 Go to next message
1988 Mazda Rx7
Series 4
Gun metal Grey

Automatic Trans-recently serviced
13b Turbo - New Water/oil Seals & gaskets
Brake Master Cylinder reconditioned.
Fully Serviced & maintained with current receipts-$0000 spent

4 Wheel ABS
Power steering
All electrics - windows,sunroof,side mirrors etc.
Air Con.
Alpine tape stereo.
Alpine Alarm System.
Electronic Adjustable Syspension (Sports/Standard Mode)
LSD
Alloy Mags(painted silver-not shown in photo), Tyres near new
New WOF
Series 5 Rear Lights

Car is in standard Un-Modified condition.
Good condition inside & out.

$7500AUS o.n.o
All reasonale offers considered

Vehicle is for sale in NEW ZEALAND, so serious buyers only.
Although the car is in NZ, with the nz & AUS dollar, this makes a cheaper purchase option.
Shipping from NZ to OZ varies from $1600NZ onwards.
May seem like abit of trouble to go shipping from another country, but not to the true rx7 enthusiast. I will be able to assist with shipping arrangements.

Genuine sale, I have already purchased another car in OZ & am in the process of getting the car shipping to NZ.

Any questions, dont hesitate. I have a heap of photos to come & can email more if wanted.
http://wwww.trademe.co.nz/photoserver/54/3754954_full.jpg

More current photos to come

[Updated on: Mon, 07 June 2004 04:55]

Send a private message to this user    
careless
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Mon, 07 June 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man im just interested, What car could u possibly want from aus their so much cheeper over in NZ.

can u tell me a little about importing from NZ to aus i wouldnt mind getting a legacy or familia or gtir imported they are like 15000 to $20000 over here do you no much about the costs involved. THanx mate it would be a big help
ke10 babe
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Mon, 07 June 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, you might laugh, but the car I'm bringing over is a 1969 Toyota corolla, ke10. i got it for $250 & the shipping,customs/MAF is costing $2000. So yeah! thats my purchase of the year!
people that own ke10s in nz are asking over $5000 for them. & no way I'm paying that for a car over 20years old. A mate in Oz scored the car for me.

As for importing cars from NZ, i will have to look into it for you. But for the legal stuff you will have find out in OZ what the deal is, legal stuff etc. I think it may be a little different from here.

All i have to do here after the shipping,customs & MAF, is get is put through Compliance,the check the car over & i have to do any repairs they require. After that it has to get a new VIN(chassis) number, then I get a warrant & rego on it & I'm all done. Got my old skool rolla on the road.

Id suggest maybe ringing your guys Land Transport place. But shipping shouldn't be too much. I could ask the company thats doing my shipping, its about $1800 but thats from all the way over from perth, would have been cheaper if it was Melbourne or Sydney etc.
Private sales in NZ is the cheapest way to go, but try this website to see if anything decent is available...
www.trademe.co.nz
its like NZ's own private version of ebay.
careless
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Sat, 12 June 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5000 for a ke corolla Shocked thanx for the help bro, man if i was u id be buying a sweet gtir or something not a ke10 lol but i suppose if every one has turbo imports they might get boring over there.
ke10 babe
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Sat, 12 June 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so yeah $5k for a old roller is just fkd as far as im concerned!
Im getting the ke10 cos i used to have one years ago, was stolen. Ive just hada thing for the.Love the old skool cars aye.
Sounds like imports(jap) are worth big $$ over there, there are probably worth half the ozzy dollar here. & no i dont want just another turbo car like every one else here! its like mitsi evos, nissan pulsar GTiR, Subarus are all the cars to have, like a belly button, everyones got one! So il still to my old skool rolla & stand out form all the others that follow the pack.lol

Was thinking, you should ring upa freight company in oz & see what the shipping rates are from Auckland. I know a company. ABX logistics. the place im getting my car shipped through is called Gateway Cargo systems, they are in auckland & they deal with ABX logistics in ozzy.If you get a decent price, may be worth getting a decent from here.heres some numbers, i dont know what area your in, but if your serious, give them call from a quote.

Brisbane:
Power House International
Unit 6, 160 Fison Avenue West, Brisbane, QLD 4009 Tel: 61 7 3868 2468: Kristy Roy

Melbourne:
ABX Logistics (Australia) Pty Ltd
9 Trade Park Drive, Tullamarine, Vic 3043 Tel: 61 3 9330 3066
Ctc: Sarah Bryan
Helen McGowan
Sydney:
ABX Logistics (Australia) Pty Ltd
Unit 10, 2-12 Beauchamp Rd, Botany, NSW 2019
Tel: 61 2 8335 9888
Shannon (seafreight
careless
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Mon, 14 June 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx il give them a call after the long weekend hopefully its worth it. u wouldent belive it 90 model legacys go for any where up to 17000 over here and gtir go up to 22000 familia gtx 12000,15000 Mad
ke10 babe
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: For Sale-NZ Mazda Rx7 13bT Series 4 - $7500 Mon, 21 June 2004 09:52 Go to previous message
sounds like you aussies pay out the nose for jap cars! they are worth like, half what you pay over here!

Anyway. heres a brand spanking new photo of my 7 which i took today(21/06/04) looking pretty smart all washed & mint.....

http://202.21.128.4/photoserver/25/4304525_full.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 09:54]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:UTE toyota publica. RARE :)WITH PICS Free IPOD
Next Topic:WTB: MA61 Supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 07:55:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051450729370117 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.