Toymods » General Car Talk » Finally pics of my hachi with 17's

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 05:41 Go to next message
If you don't like it, screw you it's my baby Very Happy if you do like it, thanks alot Cool
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/m yprecious/
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

not bad what size tyres did you get?

cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
205/40's, I'm planning on 215/40's for the rear when I get the cash, it's all a matter of money atm. I'm busy replacing the stereo some f*ckers stole from it atm.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spyewin ay where in perth are you? balga Laughing

check the wa section for the cruize in a few weeks
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for you slackers

http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/myprecious/sprinterside.jpg

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 16:22

for you slackers

Thanks, but a bit late... I already clicked his link and then I scrolled down. Sad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 16:36

coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 04 June 2004 16:22

for you slackers

Thanks, but a bit late... I already clicked his link and then I scrolled down. Sad

sames Mad
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not bad Cytribe, not bad at all!! Very Happy they match the white paint perfectly. Cool
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice.........
Very clean and nice paint!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phooah Crikey!!! Great car dude...looks awesome Cool . What else have u got in it?
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the compliments guys Evil or Very Mad I'm half in Kalamunda, half in Leeming, I work in Mt Lawley as the head doorman of the flying scotsman, I'd love to cruise some time. My e-mail is cytribe@hotmail.com. I'm Liam.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Fri, 04 June 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank god they're not chrome... looks really nice well done
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Wed, 09 June 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you drive from kalamunda to beaufort st bugger that Razz
i spose im just a recluse i hate going 'country' to kalamunda n shit Razz
i go past there everyday to goto work (in city)
cool ae86 btw.. get an engine happenin ! Very Happy
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Thu, 10 June 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kalamunda to Beaufort is great fun in the hachi, especially in the wet, or as I like to call it "Happy happy fun slide weather" Razz
I'll get an engine happening as soon as one of my clients decides to give me 5 grand Rolling Eyes
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Thu, 10 June 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man that is one damn clean ae86! no offence I don't like the wheels, but i am glad that they aren't chrome.
I appears as tho the ride hight of your car is quite high, but I think it could be an illusion of the big wheels.
psyche
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Thu, 10 June 2004 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah nice clean '82.

How much have you increased the rolling diameter of the wheels over previously? because it now looks a bit high.

Once you get that sorted would finish it off nicely.
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Thu, 10 June 2004 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, I'm lowering it soon, it is definately too high. But I don't want to just do the springs and thats it as it will handle like shit. I'm getting the springs, shocks and bushes done then an adjustable panard rod to centre the diff later on as money allows. It's a plus 4" diameter over the standard 13's which I'm sure is not legal and the speedo is probably out as well, but hey I love the way it looks:)
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Sun, 13 June 2004 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this car sometime ago (couple of months) parked at the rear of fresh provisions in north perth. Nice car dood!

James
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Finally pics of my hachi with 17's Mon, 14 June 2004 05:02 Go to previous message
Hey James, we met last week yea? still got that Sprinter for wrecking? I'm very interested, e-mail me.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I own a 5M-E again!
Next Topic:New carpets
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:41:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053298473358154 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.