Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:38 Go to next message
Thought id start a thread dedicated to all those memories of the awesome foursome. So, who was your favourite turtle?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I used to love this show. And the movies were even better. Pitty I cant remember anything about them now Confused
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leonardo for sure. Twin katana's rocked. Very Happy
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shredda or whateva his name was I didn't like the turtles as much

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 11:50]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 21:48

Thats cause he looks just like you.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 11:53]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rat Turtle
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 21:51

mick wrote on Wed, 09 June 2004 21:48

Thats cause he looks just like you.

Laughing I thought he was cool at the time
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
donatello!
man so many memories, the turtles trading cards with that chewing gum, i can still taste it haha
excuse me now,
im going to go retreive my underground sewer set and turtles action figures from the attic
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anybody remember those coins that were the same size as a 20c piece and they had the turtles on them? Kinda like collector coins. I'm pretty sure i somehow still end with those in my wallet and try and spend them today.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I LOVE the ninja turtles!
they and inspector gadget rocked!

When i was in england in 2002 i saw the turtles i think?!

Raphael was pretty kool.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ive got those coins, they rocked Laughing
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn now i remember that crappy pink chewie. i still have 2 full sets of the collector cards here from the first movie.

spewin that i sold all my figurines and shit at a garage sale years ago, that and all my transformers
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still have every single one of those collectors coins here on the cardboard display thing that you were meant to put them in. And i remember that god damn chewy. Was good for maybe a minute or two before it was completely unchewable.

I still also have all my transformers including the original Optimus Prime, and I also have my complete Voltron set here.

Oh Memories...

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ninja turtles rocked Very Happy

i had all there stuff still got most of the figurines and that.

Movies where cool aswell they had vanilla ice music in them haha Razz

hey cool1 give some of them frogs in your avatare some slime and you can have your own ninja turtles Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 19:43]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Thu, 10 June 2004 05:41

hey cool1 give some of them frogs in your avatare some slime and you can have your own ninja turtles Razz

Got some slime?
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 09 June 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raphael was my favourite cause I like sais.
When I was about eight I used to pretend my mum's garden fork thingies were sais and I'd practice throwing em and hacking things up. O, those trees rued the day they got in my way.. Laughing
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
michaelangelo.... because he partied hard and ate pizza. KOWABUNGA DUDE!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have those set of coins as well..full set! i bet in a few years they'll be worth a quid or two...???
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Major Clod wrote on Thu, 10 June 2004 01:06

I still have every single one of those collectors coins here on the cardboard display thing that you were meant to put them in. And i remember that god damn chewy. Was good for maybe a minute or two before it was completely unchewable.

I still also have all my transformers including the original Optimus Prime, and I also have my complete Voltron set here.

Oh Memories...

I still have the cardboard thing and all the coins here too.

I'm spewing lately that when I moved up here I gave away my lego and transformers because at the time I thought I'd pretty much out-grown them, but I want them again. Sad I'd find the room somewhere for them too.

EDIT: Yet somehow I kept those coins......

[Updated on: Thu, 10 June 2004 06:12]

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've still got the board game...i used to have the movies but who knows where they went

turtle power!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was a crazy fan. Leonardo was my fav followed by raphael. Its funny how my memories of it were that it was awesome and animated really cool. I downloaded a few episodes off kazaa and was like, WTF!!!! this is crep. lol
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Thu, 10 June 2004 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lego ruled aswell i got all the sets sitting in my garage. the pirate lego was cool, three foot pirate ships where the bomb Very Happy

oh the hours playing with lego in my room Razz

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Fri, 11 June 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

lego ruled aswell i got all the sets sitting in my garage. the pirate lego was cool, three foot pirate ships where the bomb

oh the hours playing with lego in my room

oy, loose the past tense buddy! Mad Mad

Very Happy Wink Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Fri, 11 June 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love lego. Dad and I used to make our own pirate and blue coat islands, then we made up a table top game to play with them. Oh the memories.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Sat, 12 June 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raphel was the bomb
leatherhead (anyone remember him?) was the bomb

and yes, lego is awesome... i was so happy with my big black pirate ship when i finally got it... oh my... Very Happy

oh memories Very Happy
Henno
Regular

May 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Sun, 13 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.aol.com/ninjarap2/tmnt.gif
leonardo was the best
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Sun, 13 June 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the turtles ruled, i used to watch that like every day after school, haha even wore the little headband/mask thing around the house....

[Updated on: Sun, 13 June 2004 10:00]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Ninja Turtles Sun, 13 June 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samuri pizza cats Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ninja Turtles Mon, 14 June 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in america there is actually NEW ninja turtle episodes being made, but they just arent the same, April O'neil just looks all wrong!

Personally, i thought Beebop and Rocksteady were teh shit. Brain just shat me off.

Shredder was only good in the movies.

P.S. DVD box set anyone?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000 0AN4GP/qid=1087190198/sr=1-13/ref=sr_1_13/102-6036 716-0480966?v=glance&s=dvd
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Ninja Turtles Mon, 14 June 2004 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha damn
In Kmart here is shit everywhere.
Must have been re-released?
I luved that shit still have a shitload of Toys. I cared for all my shit and kept stuff, found it hard to part with so I stored stuff.

Speakin of which, as a martial arts and ex-Voltron buff, for the first series I was obsessed with Power Rangers, I bout all the transforming toys and everything, still have em hahahahaa!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Ninja Turtles Mon, 14 June 2004 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In trivial addition, the vietnamese hunny playing a korean in Power rangers, and was in The Crow 2, Thuy Trang.
Died in a car accident in 2001 cause she wasnt wearin a seatbelt.
I thought that was sad.......
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ninja Turtles Tue, 15 June 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Teenage mutant ninja turtles are making a come back as well as lot of things

I think they worked out if they skip a generation each time they can keep making money as the kids think they are new Wink

I dont know if all kids shows these days are aimed at making money now (cause like in the old days it was all about the TV shows) like dragon ballz, and all those shows based on games like YUUUUGIOH... OR im just grown up now and see the point of kids tv shows Wink
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 16 June 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got the first Lego pirate ship with the red sails built and sitting on top of my wardrobe in my room, and heaps of other sets stored away. Lego these days just isn't the same. It used to be all about building stuff out of the basic brick shapes and using a few custom shape ones, but now every set I see has a specially designed piece for each part of the set, where is the fun in that?

I've still got some Power Rangers toys from when it first came out, kept nice and hidden in storage. It is cool to own Transformers, Turtles, Voltron, Lego, etc... but Power Rangers, damn that is just too embarrassing. I cannot beleive I actually liked that show.

I did not know about the death of the chick who was the yellow ranger, kinda sad to hear about it.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2004 13:18]

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Wed, 23 June 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ninja Turtles kick ass! i still have the original movie on video. The actual video cassette is GREEN!! hahaha. every now and then me and my mates get drunk and watch it, ahh the memories.

oh and gearb0x,
most new shows like pokemon and yugio suck ass, but come on Dragonball Z. that show rules!

here's a pic for all those hardcore turtles fans out there
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\My Pictures\nja.JPG
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ninja Turtles Sat, 26 June 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KRANG!!! that thing was just hideous, but nah I loved it as well go the 80s.
I had the turtle van and it use to shoot discs and stuff, I also had the Optimus Prime truck with the full trailer that opened up and use to shoot stuff also.
Got pretty heavy into lego until my older bro got me involved in the Technics set, they were cool as, much more constructive, ohh oh and TONKA trucks FUCK YEAH!!!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Ninja Turtles Sat, 26 June 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had that van too! it shot pizza dics and shit Very Happy

i dunno what happened to all my turtles..
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Ninja Turtles Sun, 27 June 2004 05:22 Go to previous message
http://users.tpg.com.au/ceedees/nja.JPG
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BOMB THE RTA!!
Next Topic:can anyone help me out?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-