Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 15 January 2004 10:05 Go to next message
Engine one: 120-130psi compression, currently blows oil smoke which I think is from the turbo, but can't confirm.

Engine two: 125-140psi compression, currently has no turbo, didn't blow smoke from what little I drove it (drove it at dusk and didn't really rev it but I judging by the exhaust and motor, I'd say it's good).

Engine three: 115-120psi compression, starting to breath a little (I use an oil catch can to eliminate this problem, as I also use the car on the track which requires a catch can as a standard fitting), has pulled 135RWHP on 7.3psi boost at 6000rpm, so still a good motor, and the pick of the three visually.

I also have:
full computer packages,
Full computer packages with modified wiring harness,
CT20 turbo - smokey,
Custom made exhaust manifold to suit T28,
2.5" press bent dump pipe to suit CT20,
3" mandrel bent dump pipe with wastegate runner to suit CT20,
3TGTE to Supra 5sp bellhousings and reduction drive starter motors,
Supra 5 Speed gearboxes (W55/7),
EFI fuel Pumps to suit.

As a guide I'd be looking for $1400 for a complete motor and gearbox package using engine one as a base, and additional for items such as dump pipes, fuel pumps, modified wiring harness, ... but enough to get you running if you are tight on money (ie you get motor, box, wirning and computer). Engine two would be $1650, and engine three would be $1650 also, for a basic package.
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 15 January 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a pic of the exhaust manifold?

Thanks
Joel
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep!
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2898

Attachment: Dsc00229.jpg
(Size: 41.56KB, Downloaded 730 time(s))

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the T28 a big turbo, how much boost can it gennerally run?

How much would you be asking for the custom made manifold?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same turbo as the S14/15 200SX's, boost is limited by the motor so how much do you want to run (it'll run over 14/15 psi as it has a steel turbine wheel)? Will PM you a manifold price.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

EFI fuel Pumps to suit.

Got a low-pressure high-volume pump (lifter pump for surge tank) available? IM me with details if so thanks!
gmsta27
Regular

February 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much will you take for a bell housing? thanks

Greg
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 16 January 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, no lift pumps at the moment, may have a few in a couple of weeks time if you're still chasing one then.

Greg, do you still want a turbo manifold too? PM me and we'll work something out considering you're in USA and postage is going to cost a bit?!

Clint
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sun, 18 January 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sorry, no lift pumps at the moment, may have a few in a couple of weeks time if you're still chasing one then

PM sent.
ta22celica_boy
Regular

August 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sun, 18 January 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey clg i was just wonderin if the manifold would fit hks gt2540 im pretty sure its the same as the t25 t28, and how much would you be looking for it? also how much for the 3t bellhousing and w55 gearbox?

thanks josh.
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 19 January 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u say you had a t28 turbo. if you do can you e-mail me specs. i'd perfer the turbo not working for a cheap price, but the wheels have to be in perfect condition.

thanks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 19 January 2004 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're asking alot! Cheap turbos always need work, and good turbos aren't cheap!!! I have a good T28 turbo, but you've guessed it, it's not cheap! I also have a T25 that needs a full rebuild, new axle and comp wheel - cheap! PM me if you're serious.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 23 January 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity bump!
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sat, 24 January 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint consider me still interested pending the condition of this brisbane engine!
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 29 January 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbo aside...

which is the most reliable engine of the lot... which is the most stable and how much do u want for it...?
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 29 January 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From the three motors do you have any good condition distributor caps and/or distributor leads (only new ones I can find are like $220 for the set), or do you know of any places that might sell cheaper ones?

Thanks.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 29 January 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chutz_pah, engine two is the best compression wise, and the engine I would buy first if given the choice. It does need some attention to water outlets(due to corrosion), and a dam good clean (yes, it will be high pressure cleaned before freighting anyway), but I'd still go for this one first. Should the CT20 turbo prove to be in good condition, as a complete pacakge (motor including flywheel and clutch, turbo, computer, sensors, wiring) but no gearbox, looking for around $1300, or less if you don't want everything I offered.

ta23, yes I have spare rotors, caps and leads, I'll check and test their condition before PM'ing you with prices.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Fri, 30 January 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks.
turbo wagon
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sat, 31 January 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi do you still have the manifold and how much
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sat, 31 January 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interested, Will it fit in a Sprinter with ease? PM Sent
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 02 February 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont happen to have another catch can for sale?
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 02 February 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
ThatDogsFullySickMate
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 02 February 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint
can you answer my pm please
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Mon, 02 February 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbo wagon, yep manifold is still available, will PM you.

SprinterBoy, yes these are an easy fit into a Sprinter, and a damn sight cheaper than turboing and adding a decent gearbox to a 4AGZE.

bootheman, could make you a catch can, but don't have any spare at the moment, PM me if you still can't find one, as I've seen you looking all over the forums for one.

spoon_god, Pm received and replied!!!

ThatDogsFullySickMate, sorry for the delay, have fitted the turbo for testing but need to get some good fuel, I only have two stroke in the shed at the moment which would just create more smoke!! Will PM you when I have the results.

Will also consider splitting up one of the engines for seperate parts sale, if I can find enough buyers for individual parts - at the moment I have a taker for cranks and rods, everything else is available though!!!

Clint

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 09:16]

nabs478
Regular

March 2003
    -
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sat, 14 February 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 3tgte, i'm not sure exactly is worng with it, but i got a bleed valve and from when stock it was running about 6.5psi, then with the bleed valve totally undone it only increased to 7.5psi. i'm wondering if you have any idea if thise could be caused by the waste gate actuator or possibly a fucked spring in the waste gate but if you have any ideas and or parts to fix the problem get back to me, i'd be interested to know what you think.
Pip
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sat, 14 February 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get both the bleed valve and wastegate tested, then let me know the results?
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Sun, 15 February 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a W55 to fit up to a 3TGTE i already have... how much would u want for one?
dlwd3w
Regular

May 2003
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 10 June 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me with a price on the manifold and I maybe interested, have my turbo off and manifold off atm and would really be interested in this as an upgrade Wink
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3X 3TGTE Motors and Gearboxes, Plus Associated Goodies! Thu, 10 June 2004 08:38 Go to previous message
Long since gone!!! I can make something up for you if you want, if you're interested, PM me with your questions and requirements?!

Clint
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wrecking ra60
Next Topic:parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:52:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075700283050537 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.