Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 02:15 Go to next message
Due to a moment of weakness around a XA Falcon Coupe and a ST205 Celica (ie, I want both), I'm re evaluating my project planning for the next few years, and as such will offer my last spare Sprinter Project for sale.

1983 Aus Spec Sprinter that had only done 140 000Kms, suit rebuild. Has rust around the rear wheel arches, the rear door jambs, and along the right rear side window. Never accident damaged and has had a rust prevention treatment hence it's excellent condition from the rear of the doors forward. Has been basically stripped ready for a bead blast, prior to a roll cage being wleded in, so there's not much left in the interior, but most of it has been chucked in the car for storage and is still there.

Also have a Silvertop 20V to go with it, which has yet to be modified to suit RWD format. Mags are also available - ask for more info?! There are also a few new parts bought direct from Toyota like parklight assemblies and such.

Looking at either selling it off as one complete package, or stripping it down for parts later. Will happily sell the bare shell off for $200, but not other parts at the moment - will wait and see who salutes it first?! As a complete package looking for offers around $2000, or with out the driveline for $1500. Colour of the doors, fenders, bonnet, and hatch depends on the buyers requests as I have several items of those to select from - pics are for representative purposes only, and to stop all the dreamers asking for such?!!!

I do have spare parts I will sell seperately too, ask for what you want?!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4940

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4941

I hope you bastards appreciate the photos, cos everytime I walk outside, the bloody dog attacks me:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=4942

Attachment: DSC00090.JPG
(Size: 44.68KB, Downloaded 1413 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00091.JPG
(Size: 44.61KB, Downloaded 1398 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00088.JPG
(Size: 42.90KB, Downloaded 2374 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 14 June 2004 02:40]

Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the sale dude

whats happened with the celica?

ford? Razz jk

i'll be chanting holden on sunday

the xa doesnt have a gt on the end does it?

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Celica sits in the shed, slowly having parts sold off it, but still for sale never the less.

The coupe comes equipped with that sexy "Lime Glaze" paint that I'm such a pervert for, and there are actually a few GT4 Celicas on the drawing boards, so we'll see what happens on that front.

As for Sunday, I'll be comfortably warm, watching it on TV, after the weather we've had this week!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, love the dog pick !
josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you sell the front bar and head lights seperately? if so, how much.
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know how many km's are on the silvertop? How much would you want for it?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will sell the spare LH headlight I have, but not the bumper, will PM you.

The silvertop has done less than 80 000Kms, has excellent compression (200psi), and I'll PM you too!

Clint
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you sell the 20V silver top sepratly with the gear box
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, will PM you.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the dog. Does it come with boot in mouth??

Price please.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Having read another thread recently about losing mates throught the sale of goods and unlike some other Toymods Forum members who like their names in capitals and with recognition of the type of car they drive, my mate is not for sale sorry, ..., apparently my girlfriend is though?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Rolling Eyes

I thought it was funny!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In fact so funny, I'm going to alter my signature to suit!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 11 June 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twist it Clint, TWIST IT!!! hahaha Rub some salt in there too while you're there will ya mate? hehehe

I'll continue in my search for a dog..... I hear there's a few around the central coast Wink

Good luck with the sale buddy....
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sat, 12 June 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 17:48

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twist it Clint, TWIST IT!!! hahaha Rub some salt in there too while you're there will ya mate? hehehe

I'll continue in my search for a dog..... I hear there's a few around the central coast Wink

Good luck with the sale buddy....

Yep, shaken not stirred, ..., with a slice of lemon!!!
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sat, 12 June 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prices for lef headlight/ left headlight glass if you have it?
thanks
EXcellent AE86
Newcomer

June 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 13 June 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
45aken wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 18:34

prices for lef headlight/ left headlight glass if you have it?
thanks

Have you got any interior parts for sale? I am looking for the front speaker cover for both side.

Ben
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Mon, 14 June 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes to both the light and the grills, will PM you.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Wed, 16 June 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I bought both, so have to make sonme space now, bumpity bump!
iwantalevin
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Thu, 17 June 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I'm interested in the AE86 shell but also could be interested in the $2000 package if we can work something out. Sent ya a email and I'll send ya a pm now!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Fri, 18 June 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Received and replied in detail to your email address!

Clint
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Tue, 29 June 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Tue, 29 June 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 11 June 2004 19:04

Toymods Forum members who like their names in capitals and with recognition of the type of car they drive

thank fuck my name ain't in capitals then!! Cool

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Wed, 30 June 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint - Good luck in the purchase of 2 awesome cars that i love as well Smile

I could have got you an original XA Superbird coupe ( you know one of those limited edition lime green XA coupes , with 302 and massive black birdy stiucker on the c pillars ) not long ago - was MINT - in concourse condition!

Lets hope yours is as good!

And also - let me be the first ( i hope ) to welcome you to the fold of Gt4 owners Wink youll soon know what fun it is to drive one !
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Thu, 01 July 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Stuart. Would be interested to know a little more about the Superbird XA if you have any details regardless of it's sale status, as I'm also looking at a Superbird parts car too. Not really worried about location and price, especially if it's running - that just gives me a good excuse to drive it back, and XA seats are very comfortable for long trips!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand - my sheds and garages are full to overflowing (including the new double garage Dad and I built the other day - already!!!), so this sprinter has to go, ..., parts, complete, resultant drift sculpture, ...!
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 04 July 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any blue front seats ?
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 04 July 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any blue front seats ?
geeza
Occasional Poster

June 2004

Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Mon, 05 July 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the price of the silvertop w/gearbox and any other bits u have (ie injectors etc etc)

But even MORE interested in the alloy wheels i think i saw mentioned in there somewhere....cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Thu, 08 July 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only have a set of brown seats left, if they interest you, PM me?!

geeza; will Pm you a price for the motor, and wheel info (which is not mentioned here, but I do have 5 sets for sale at the moment - going to a five stud PCD, so selling all my 4 stud stuff).

Clint
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 11 July 2004 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump
bails81
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 11 July 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a T50 gearbox you want to sell??
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Mon, 19 July 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not willing to sell it at the moment, may be more acommodating towards the end of next month though, when I sort through my gearbox pile?!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Mon, 19 July 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a computer and loom for the 20valve for my AE86?
might be interested
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: AE86 Project Car with 4AGE 20V Sun, 25 July 2004 01:28 Go to previous message
No sorry. Car has been sold to a like minded gentleman, I still have the 20V engine for sale and spare Sprinter parts too
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:16 inch tyre (1 only)
Next Topic:Celica TA22 bits. ALL MUST GO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 17:37:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070469379425049 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.